Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash (23451 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen / EFCC Takes Over NIA's Bank Accounts Over N13 Billion Ikoyi Cash Haul / NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by victorazyvictor(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
EFCC trying hard to chop inside the money by creating many non existing whistle blowers. Nonsense and corrupt agency.

I tell u.

how on earth they don't know the phone number and the id of their credible whistle blower.
yeye country

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by positivetaught: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
But in the trade mark fashion of the APC magu went to lie shamelessly before the international community that the whistle blower has been paid even foolishly bragging about the tremendous strides of the APC in their so call bias n farce of an anti corruption fight,now the whole world can see the deceit of Buhari n his group of saints.

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
See propaganda. Where were they since all dis while?I cant believe it. Arrangee noni

2 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by MrMGuy: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Smartademu(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
EFCC officials wan kolobi dat money, yeye people!

2 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by musicwriter(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Way baba for arrange men to rob the house instead of blowing whistle grin

Believe buhari at your own peril

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS BURSTED THE POOR GUY HAZA grin

Everything they're doing now is to discourage potential whistle blowers, because they've calculated this policy would back-fire on them.

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by ANOWEDGREAT: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
EFCC trying hard to chop inside the money by creating many non existing whistle blowers. Nonsense and corrupt agency.

U are very correct ur head get oil.
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Stylz69(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ghost whistle blowers!!! Now they are padding whistle blower list. Bloody thieves

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by billyG(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
i said d whistle blower Bleep up!if i see such money i go organise professional heavily armed robbers in efcc & police uniform come carry everything.
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by ANOWEDGREAT: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
sainty2k3:
Federal goverment should stop maltreating this whistle blower. Else the whistlw blower act will backfire. I will rathe collect a sure amount from the culprit silently than Government exposing me to so much ridicule

True I don't see anyone coming out in the future to blow any whistle after all this drama. Nigeria has officially entered one chance.

2 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by ivandragon: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
lol...

I am here only for the defenders of corruption & N700m websites...

lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
Efcc trying to create fake whistle blowers so they wont pay
abi they want to share the money

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Exactly! Magu and his goons want to eat from inside. I pity the original whistleblower
you're not known for hypocrisy
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by weownthewest: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Mamarisky grin when did they release you

Lemme not insult you before you call all the moderators to reason my matter.

When you figure out your gender then we start taking you serious.

He is a she
Haha hahaha. That response was flawless.
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by tolu5656: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Efcc has something to do with tthis I'm sure
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by BrokenTV: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
erico2k2:
This is what is going to happen, The EFCC is going to say they are trying to find out who the true wistle blower is, and that my friends is
END OF STORY
I totally agree with you bro, this was created in order to shortchange the main whistle blower. I don't see that guy receiving anything again this is the end.

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by OLANIYI1985: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Way baba for arrange men to rob the house instead of blowing whistle grin

Believe buhari at your own peril

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS BURSTED THE POOR GUY HAZA grin
They promise them commission for leakage of information but once the money has been received there will be many hands out to share the commission smmmhhh. I'll rather have organised a smooth robbery like in the American movies.
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by toprealman: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
The question is who blow the official whistle?
Me sef blow but my whistle sound like one made in Aba something...... no be say if them give me, I no go take ooo.
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by peetay(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wait a minute. People are blowing whistles for money? Real whistles for real money?
Somebody direct me to the EFCC office, pronto!!

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by 9jja(f): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Those who still reason with their head know there was never a whistle blower to Ikoyi mansion saga and the people who said they recovered the money were the ones that planted it there. A low life was used for the job and now he becoming uncontrollable and the monsters that created him has decided to put an end to his madness.

Before now who had heard of the other seven? So the eight of them knew about the money all along and did or say nothing until the deception of 5% commission arose. The problem is not the leaders but the led. Nigerian man swallows everything thrown at him. Has anyone noticed that up till now the government has no record of the number of girls they claim that were kidnapped at Chibok. You keep seeing ----over 200 girls. Go and tell Americans that kind of shit. Has anyone noticed that any of the girls that escaped will always locate her parent's house. Then you ask, did she trek and passed through the whole of Sambisa evading the said soldiers? When the army lied and claimed they have overtaken the forest no one asked if they saw the remaining girls. Don't forget one of the girls whom they said was preparing for WAEC could not understand spoken English let alone speak English herself but must communicate through an interpreter, and zombies were clapping.

Nigeria !!!!!!! a cursed country since 1914

2 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by baralatie(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
Let pray they did not kill the original whistle-blower.

person that is a forgotten issue
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by CioAngels(f): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/drama-nine-whistleblowers-lay-claim-five-percent-ikoyi-cash

Lai Mohammed said months ago that they have paid out about 300bn+ to whistleblowers. Nigerian leader are bloody rogues. May there be good lawyers(not Festus keyamo because he will be in the side of the government for his own benefit) to take up there cases, imagine 9 people, who are the people Lai claimed to have been paid? He will come out now to deny what he said. All of you will vote the money, awon ole.
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by beejaay: 6:08am On Nov 15, 2017
Make Una continue deluding unaself....there was no whistleblower, it was all a game from the beginning....peeps should try understand how government propaganda work all over the world...its all the same,only the names will be changing.... whistleblower my a.ss

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by HzRF(m): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Mamarisky grin when did they release you

Lemme not insult you before you call all the moderators to reason my matter.

When you figure out your gender then we start taking you serious.

He is a she

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by GodsOwnFav(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Instead of buggling the damn building and making away with the cash, y'all felt like blowing whistle...dat was so damn dumb.
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by salesforce: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2017
Naija
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by TheCork(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ekolizzy:
Nigeria my country

If u love Nigeria like I do please can I mate wit u? Can u please at least do it, do it for yor country.. mate wit me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Visits Super-Eagles In Ethiopia / Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.