Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters (33287 Views)

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by mofedamijo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Lol, na you dey look 60k like say na money. She is on a path to becoming a public personality, for the wrong reasons though. Her best bet of making cool money is if she seizes the opportunity by appearing at talk shows and all that, but even at that, she would need one or two adhoc staffs like a manager and all that which would add to her over head.
What I'm saying is this: going forward, she could go on to be a celebrity or she could go burst.
Oga 60k dollars is alot of money,some of them earn 4k dollars/month,that migh even be a salary for the year,and trust me some c.e.os are flippin through her c.v already......
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by royalty18: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
DWJOBScom:
I am not proud of her and will not raise funds for her.....

Even if you despise your president or ruler , you don't have the right to disrespect him to his face!

We must be careful of what we promote.

Thank you for this response. Even if funds will be raised for losing her job, she should recognize that what she has done is wrong! Fundraising does not automatically mean she was right!!
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by mofedamijo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
designVATExcel:
And some of the donors will be parents, tsk tsk.
Imagine the message they're passing to the kids.
Its justifiable to disrespect someone older than you & worst still that holds a respected office, so long as you disagree with his views.

Shameful to say the least.

Funny enough the American economy has been growing at record rates since his inauguration. I'll take economic growth anyday anytime for character likeness.
Tell me you have never insulted buhari or someone older than u before,hypocrites remove the damn log in ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by mofedamijo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
royalty18:

Thank you for this response. Even if funds will be raised for losing her job, she should recognize that what she has done is wrong! Fundraising does not automatically mean she was right!!
She is not a coward,and when asked she dint lie.........some of you here would have thrown stones at buhari if given the chances,lets be sincere plz
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by sparko1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
dlaw70:
if this happens in naija...

both the woman's employers,those contributing money for her,those that organised the gofundme and their middle fingers will be...

regretting inside
kirikiri.

mypeaceofmind

OH! You forgot to add those who liked it on social media, shared it and even commented on it!

If care is not taking if you are a neighbor of any of the above, you better begin to relocate!

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Robynwelo1(f): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
I love this woman. Her effrontery. If I had enough I would donate also. She is going to be remembered for years for this. I hope she gets a better job soon, I know she will.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

Oga 60k dollars is alot of money,some of them earn 4k dollars/month,that migh even be a salary for the year,and trust me some c.e.os are flippin through her c.v already......
Knowing the American system well, a CEO in the corporate world wouldnt take her up if he values his corporation. She would be a liability.
Tell me something, if you had a company, would you take such a person up? What would you be leveraging on?
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by DWJOBScom(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
royalty18:

I agree
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by hush15: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
IamtherealRita:
I wonder what would happen if it were in Nigeria

angry

The last man that tried it got a dancing python or python dance or whatever they call it
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by dlaw70(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
sparko1:

OH! You forgot to add those who liked it on social media, shared it and even commented on it!

If care is not taking if you are a neighbor of any of the above, you better begin to relocate!

last last it may extend to people reading the story
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Melian(f): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Seriously? This incident happened about a month ago, how long would they keep up with a crowd funding for a grown arse woman who has bills to pay? America is an institution, and no matter how they hate Trump, they dont joke with the components of that institution ( Presidency, Flag , Anthem , Constitution, Capitol hill etc) If the institution fvcks you up for obscenities and breach of acceptable behaviour, believe me, her best shot is the courts. To get another job, she would require a recommendation from her previous employer. Tell me how that would work out for her , except she would accept menial and part time /contract jobs

Trump doesn't give a eff. That's his personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Melian(f): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Robynwelo1:
I love this woman. Her effrontery. If I had enough I would donate also. She is going to be remembered for years for this. I hope she gets a better job soon, I know she will.

That was highly disrespectful of her. It won't take her far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by sojikul(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Is that not hatered? Why do they sack her in the first place don't they have freedom of speech and expression any more in the US?
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Melian:

She's silly to have given trump the finger. Trump doesn't give a eff. That's his personality.
Exactly, she stands a lot to loose by doing so. Trump is known to rile and push his critics to levels they never thought they could go. Its just out of respect he has refrained from clapping back at both Bush ex-presidents and McCain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Melian:

What she did is foolish. It won't take her far.
On point. Many are swayed by the social media out pouring of support. Social media that can soo deceive person. The run up to the 2016 polls is still fresh in memory, everyone thought Hilary had it in the bag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by KomonSense: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2017
kennygee:
If na Naija. She won't even be able to come close to the convoy.

Them never born am sef...

Those DSS zombies would feast on her like tomorrow no dey
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by KomonSense: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2017
katerine7:

grin grin

Nah her funeral we go dey prepare by now

Let her go and ask bobrisky and charlie boy
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 15, 2017
DWJOBScom:

Even if you despise your president or ruler , you don't have the right to disrespect him to his face!

Thank you.

Though for the sake of her kids, I could join in the donation.

Innocent kids shouldn't suffer for their mum's thoughtlessness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by omostar: 4:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Lol, na you dey look 60k like say na money. She is on a path to becoming a public personality, for the wrong reasons though. Her best bet of making cool money is if she seizes the opportunity by appearing at talk shows and all that, but even at that, she would need one or two adhoc staffs like a manager and all that which would add to her over head.
What I'm saying is this: going forward, she could go on to be a celebrity or she could go burst.

Now almost USD100,000. I think she will make a lot of money from this. People hate trump.

https://www.gofundme.com/thank-you-juli-briskman

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by DWJOBScom(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2017
angelbulksms:

Thank you.
Though for the sake of her kids, I could join in the donation.
Innocent kids shouldn't suffer for their mum's thoughtlessness.
I totally agree Most decisions we make today isn't for us alone but the kids too
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Ugosample(m): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2017
Frenchfriez:

I understand you broh. Similarly, we haven't heard the last of NFL's Kaepernick who took a knee for the anthem. Trust me, that guy's career would nose dive. Its not like he is exceptionally good.

His face is on GQ as the citizen of the year.

And if you follow him on insta, you will see the massive support he gets, both from the citizens, and even black stars like diddy

America is not Nigeria bro,

And Nigerians seems to be getting more stupid by the day

Some Nigerians who would be yabbing this lady for yabbing trump were the same people insulting and disrespecting their former president anyhow (GEJ)

I know some people like that

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Ugosample(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2017
DWJOBScom:

Shouldn't that also be applicable in Nigeria too?

We have smeared the image of that office, especially during GEJ

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by DWJOBScom(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2017
Ugosample:

Shouldn't that also be applicable in Nigeria too?

We have smeared the image of that office, especially during GEJ

and the same thing done to other Presidents around the world BUT the challenge here is not confront them or slight/attack/boo them to their faces.

Not right Not fair
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by designVATExcel: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2017
mofedamijo:

Tell me you have never insulted buhari or someone older than u before,hypocrites remove the damn log in ur eyes

My dear there's a HUGE difference between insulting someone in private, and PUBLICLY raising the MIDDLE finger at the PRESIDENTS convoy.

If you see nothing wrong with the woman's conduct, then i can only nod my head.
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by mofedamijo(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2017
designVATExcel:

My dear there's a HUGE difference between insulting someone in private, and PUBLICLY raising the MIDDLE finger at the PRESIDENTS convoy.

If you see nothing wrong with the woman's conduct, then i can only nod my head.
Whats the difference,insult is insult,some professors insulted trump live on t.v,they’re still working,some did during the protest,as a matter of fact someone flong a paper to his face few days back......i dont support such actions,but i like pple who re not cowards,insult pple behind thier backs n when u finally see them u start smiling......NO,trump brought diz upon himself,despite obama been black,he was respected,never seen a POTUS so disrespectful like this before,so therefore he il be disrespected as well,thats life.........

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by salesforce: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2017
Oh
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
mofedamijo:

Whats the difference,insult is insult,some professors insulted trump live on t.v,they’re still working,some did during the protest,as a matter of fact someone flong a paper to his face few days back......i dont support such actions,but i like pple who re not cowards,insult pple behind thier backs n when u finally see them u start smiling......NO,trump brought diz upon himself,despite obama been black,he was respected,never seen a POTUS so disrespectful like this before,so therefore he il be disrespected as well,thats life.........

You are right

Trump brought this on himself

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2020
IamtherealRita:
I wonder what would happen if it were in Nigeria

angry
after all these years, you don't need to wonder anymore as we have seen similar gestures in the recently concluded #endsars protests.... Nigerians are capable of so much more and we are gloriously oblivious. It takes just an event to bring it all out. wink
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Gloria042(f): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2020
I honestly believe the americans utterly abuse their human rights priviledges to the point of being disrespectful.

They are too too liberal
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by recievesense: 4:01am On Dec 22, 2020
[s][/s]
Koolking:
Funding a girl who does not respect the exalted office of the number one citizen (by moral, social and communal sanity) of her country?

She should thank her stars, she didn't do that in Africa. ProHuman rights would be debating why the security detail womanhandled her.

There are things that should be left unsaid, if it meant to be said, there are acceptable and supportive channels to use.

Wrong move that could backfire
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother And Child Buried Right Next To Their House In Irpen Ukraine (video) / Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.