Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Stories About Cultism In Nigerian Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stories About Cultism In Nigerian Universities (6546 Views)

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) / Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stories About Cultism In Nigerian Universities by goldenray(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2007
Cults In Nigerian Universities! Were You An Axeman, Bucca Or:

Living and growing in Nigeria is really fun if you take time to think about it all. Is it from how you skipped nursery school and went ahead to primary school, rolling tyres on the major streets of Ikeja and using paw-paw stems as guns to play the popular game - 'police and thief'.

To the stage where you rounded up primary school, feeling like a guru because you didn't repeat a class and got into secondary school scared as hell for the first time in your life because u are finally on your own? Stages of eyeing pretty girls without the liver to approach them to the stage where note and poem sending becomes a hobby, or you want to backtrack on the events that sent you off school for one mischief or the other that you committed, still you feel unjustly treated, well, events, events,events in our lives as we grow from childhood to adulthood.

But then, before we get too advanced in age to remember these beautiful things, lets focus on our campus days, if you are a graduate anyway or almost one. Did you ever have any clash with cultists? know any real life stories of their activities? Better still, if you were one, you can download gist for us.

I remember in my school-UNILORIN, used to be the most feared cult [2001-2003]. I remember a popular raid on the VC's office in broad daylight on a saturday to remove the mans hard drive. It was a terrifying day! Gun shots every where. Then i remember a day when an 'ake' man axed a brodamans guts out in the gale of the public! These guys, what they did, but then they ruled in a way dint they? Let's hear your stories/comments! wink
Re: Stories About Cultism In Nigerian Universities by CrazyMan(m): 1:45am On Jun 12, 2011
Well in our universities today, cultism is a thing of the past.

The ones that still operate, do it secretly so as to avoid being caught and expelled by the school authorities. I think the university campus of today is much safer than the campus of years back.
Re: Stories About Cultism In Nigerian Universities by gsuccess: 1:18am On Jun 14, 2011
We should not glorify evil at all !!
A cultist will end up in Hell if he/she fails to repent. Those in such evil need to repent today, and renounce it.

FURTHER, ARE YOU INTO LIEING,QUARELLING,FIGHTING,FORNICATION,STEALING,ROBBERY,SCAMMING,FALSIFICATION,SMOKING/DRUNKENNESS,HOMOSEXUALITY,LESBIANISM,ABORTION, DO YOU MASTURBATE?, PROSTITUTION OR PATRONISING THEM,CHEATING,SEDUCTION,MAKING CHARMS,IDOLATERY, ANY KIND OF IMMORALITY,ADULTERY, RITUALS, BOWING DOWN TO IMAGES, SEDUCTION, BACKBITING, GOSSIPPING, BLASPHEMY, DECEPTION, COVETOUSNESS, PRIDE,BOASTING, USING ABUSIVE AND VULGER WORDS etc? REPENT NOW AND AMEND YOUR WAYS. THE UNRIGHTEOUS SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD (I Cor. 6:9). HE THAT COVERS HIS SINS SHALL NOT PROSPER (PROVERBS 28:13). ESCAPE THE DANGER OF HELL FIRE. THERE IS NO REPENTANCE IN GRAVE; JESUS LOVES YOU.

IN LUKE 13:3,' I TELL YOU, NAY: BUT EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH'. IT IS NOT THE WILL OF GOD THAT ANY ONE SHOULD PERISH, THAT IS THE REASON JESUS WENT TO THE CROSS, AND WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. IN ROMANS 6:23,'THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH,BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH CHRIST JESUS

(1) (Reply)

Mpce Admision Info On Kogi State Poly! Please Urgent / Who Remembers This During Our Primary School Days(PICTURE) / Africa Prize For Engineering Innovation For Students And Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.