Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? (9453 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Randy91:

Hahahahahahaha...guy u no dey this planet aswear!!!

Those type of blezzz no dey move me because is either they r fallen or map of Africa dey on them cheesy or both....

I prefer my Lalas247 and Rozaytee blezzz,,,anyday ,any seconds,any minute,any hour and any time cheesy cheesy
u ehncheesy

1 Like

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Africa tongue
I know this is an exaggeration but Niggas with 30 billion don't exist. It's all packaging..

Even if they exist, they don't sit with just anyone
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Asbaba(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:

My dear. I don tire. Maybe I should be a lesbian sef. Always ranting and ranting about girls. Leave us alone Abi.
stay cool Almighty is watching over you and will give you someone who'll respect and protect you. may it be so. amen.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
u ehncheesy

jst check out Rozaytee own....chaiiiii...O Lawd!

that blezz,if I catch it eeehhhh,,,I ll die there! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
WebSurfer:

I still have some I respect man.. I really don't mean to say all are bad... trust me on that
Is Anything Wrong With A Girl Going After A Guy she Wants
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
DeadRat:
Is Anything Wrong With A Girl Going After A Guy she Wants
This is not what I tagged as cheap.. trust me
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
kennygee:
This mentality is very wrong. No matter how decadent our society has sunk, we should still show some decorum. "Cheap"? That's just wrong.

Just cause women shamefully give themselves to men who also show little or no control doesn't mean they should be equated with commodities.
Aunty longest time
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
same thing wen some guys here send pms to babes here and when the pms remain unanswered...some of them will create threads complaining dat nairaland girls too dey form.the few girls dat answer pms or visit the guys will get slut shamed by the same dudes.they will come in here uploading pics and screenshots of chats they had with said ladiescheesy.na waocheesy.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
bros i be guy oo like u
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
bros i be guy oo like u
Lmao!!!
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by AryEmber(f): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
The highest price is #5000, are you interested?
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by YamLegs(f): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
I priced one beautiful and busty night worker with big beautiful yam legs in my area and she said N50k last. You cannot afford her smiley
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
WebSurfer:

It's difficult to understand.. not like I understand myself too.. but not everything we can explain

It's not difficult to understand.

U understand jare.

U know the kind of girls to be with and not have regrets but u always choose to be with slay queens and come online to always cry foul at the end of each escapades.

Na you sabi jare.

cheesy

They no dey tell deaf and dumb say war dey come.

The choice is yours to choose..

Anyways do us a huge favour : Stop whining and take the bulls by the horn.

The whining don taya us.

Everyday woman this, woman that!

You no dey taya? angry
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
same thing wen some guys here send pms to babes here and when the pms remain unanswered...some of them will create threads complaining dat nairaland girls too dey form.the few girls dat answer pms or visit the guys will get slut shamed by the same dudes.they will come in here uploading pics and screenshots of chats they had with said ladiescheesy.na waocheesy.

No mind them

E dey dia bodi.

1 Like

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
AryEmber:
The highest price is #5000, are you interested?
Lol
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
alexialin:

It's not difficult to understand.

U understand jare.

U know the kind of girls to be with and not have regrets but u always choose to be with slay queens and come online to always cry foul at the end of each escapades.

Na you sabi jare.

cheesy

They no dey tell deaf and dumb say war dey come.

The choice is yours to choose..

Anyways do us a huge favour : Stop whining and take the bulls by the horn.

The whining don taya us.

Everyday woman this, woman that!

You no dey taya? angry
Lol. But i didnt go into another na... cant i just say my observations in peace again?
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by joshrare(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:

My dear. I don tire. Maybe I should be a lesbian sef. Always ranting and ranting about girls. Leave us alone Abi.

Yes!!! guys leave them alone,....for me. I like them either ways coz I don't complain about ladies I just don't like some guys inability to grow in favour of the ladies for their own gain
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
WebSurfer:

Lol. But i didnt go into another na... cant i just say my observations in peace again?

Your observations is the same thing, the same headline, the same content about women but in a different format cheesy

If I were a guy, I will start hating women because of you.

Take am easy. And lament inward, if you can't change your circle of females friends cheesy

It's that simple.

Trust me life is that easy cheesy

Fact#
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Ginaz(f): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Websurfer the girl you engaged you found out she was cheap... as cheap as a cube of sugar? What nigga? Finding the truth too hard and bitter to swallow?

Sit down and take the heartbreak in peace instead of running your mouth like 5days menstrual flow.

I'm pissed! Rubbish! I just lost the little respect I have of you.

Cos you had a bad experience with a cheap ex doesn't mean you should rub it off on the good ones.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by ElDaIllest(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ginaz:
Websurfer the girl you engaged you found out she was cheap... as cheap as a cube of sugar? What nigga? Finding the truth too hard and bitter to swallow?

Sit down and take the heartbreak in peace instead of running your mouth like 5days menstrual flow.

Cos you had a bad experience with a cheap ex doesn't mean you should rub it off on the good ones.
Are you the good one? abegi make I hear word.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Lmao
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Ginaz(f): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:

Believe it or not, there are good girls. Now bye!
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by ElDaIllest(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:

I believe you but not just that.It's safe to say you're a good girl too cos I expected you to throw tantrums on me but you replied politely unlike most female folks here.Disieike!

1 Like

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by theapeman: 12:42am On Nov 15, 2017
lefulefu:
hm u have heavenly bosoms.me no be first notice b4.its like dis nightie wey u wear just set the thing wella.wey is my paddy Randy91cheesy.
lol! why una dey give some women false hope na?

as I checked her dp naso I use my leg take dey press back button.

1 Like

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by darbeelicous(f): 1:09am On Nov 15, 2017

nonsense thread.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 2:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:

Kilode?

What happen ?

So you mean to tell me you are pissed?

Well, mission accomplished grin grin grin
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 2:04am On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:

You mean to say you are a good girl ? I know how to fall girls hand after ranting too much o
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 2:06am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
I believe you but not just that.It's safe to say you're a good girl too cos I expected you to throw tantrums on me but you replied politely unlike most female folks here.Disieike!
All these una lines to enter the toasting lane for threads sha. Lol
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by ElDaIllest(m): 2:10am On Nov 15, 2017
WebSurfer:

All these una lines to enter the toasting lane for threads sha. Lol
Check again,i didn't mention her again.Not everyone you meet online does not have a life offline,I only quote females to ease my boredom due to some emotional challenge I experienced not long ago.I don't owe you and explaination,now swerve Oga.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 2:14am On Nov 15, 2017
alexialin:

Your observations is the same thing, the same headline, the same content about women but in a different format cheesy

If I were a guy, I will start hating women because of you.

Take am easy. And lament inward, if you can't change your circle of females friends cheesy

It's that simple.

Trust me life is that easy cheesy

Fact#

You want to know the main reason i say most of you girls are cheap?

Not for long i realised it can take some average guy to realise that girl he thinks is a very good girl like the guys up here on this comment to know most of these girls they think is good might be worse than how i am trying to reveal..

These days , when a guy talks too much about his trust for his girlfriend... i just laugh, just small test i test these girls, maybe with my celebrity friends (on social media) they fall

Also, the lenght at which girls are unfaithful is almost as same as the guys (trust me) i understand now and better that girls are very good pretenders.

1 Like

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 2:16am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Check again,i didn't mention her again.Not everyone you meet online does not have a life offline,I only quote females to ease my boredom due to some emotional challenge I experienced not long ago.I don't owe you and explaination,now swerve Oga.

What did you say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Man Sent Me Out Of His House Because Of My Saggy Breast - Nigerian Lady / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) / Nursing Mother Shows Off Her Boobs As She Breastfeeds Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.