Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Dont Be Proud Of Ur Salary Be Proud Of Ur Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dont Be Proud Of Ur Salary Be Proud Of Ur Investment (826 Views)

Nigerian Entrepreneurs Who Are Doing Nigeria And Africa Proud / Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians / Dont Be Proud Of Ur Salary Be Proud Of Ur Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Proud Of Ur Salary Be Proud Of Ur Investment by onyinye91(f): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Are you a house wife, a student, a corper, a workinh class and a job seeker? Looking for a what to give u extra income? Do u have atleast 15k to invest in a biz and get extra 15k as profit after sales?. Then think no more. Get started today. Purchase covig starter pack for just 15k and earn extra 15k. A pack contains 12 quality perfumes of ur choice which u can resell for 2,500 each. You can sell up to 3 packs a week and earn more pay. Walk into ur financial freedom today with just an investment of 15k. Dont procastinate. Start now. You can also encourage ur loved ones by getting dem a starter pack to start deir own biz instead of giving dem money all d time. Teach dem to become self dependence. Delivery is nationwide. Cash on delivery. Order on 09064040681

Re: Dont Be Proud Of Ur Salary Be Proud Of Ur Investment by greatnaija01: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
AWESOME PRODUCT... AWESOME MARKETER .... grin ....

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Proud Of Ur Salary Be Proud Of Ur Investment by onyinye91(f): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
tnx
greatnaija01:
AWESOME PRODUCT... AWESOME MARKETER .... grin ....
Re: Dont Be Proud Of Ur Salary Be Proud Of Ur Investment by muhammedbilal(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
I am interested,but payment on delivery sha grin
Re: Dont Be Proud Of Ur Salary Be Proud Of Ur Investment by onyinye91(f): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
Call me on 09064040681
muhammedbilal:
I qam interested,but payment on delivery sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Cool Buildings Without Electricity...just Solacoat! / See How Much Paddy Adenuga Spent While Trying To Acquire Chevron / I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Money I Am Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.