Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Need To Get Person Of Interest And Blacklist DVD - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Need To Get Person Of Interest And Blacklist DVD (491 Views)

I Need A Movie Like "The Blacklist" And "Person Of Interest" / Photo: The Blacklist Actor "Glenn" Dies At 63! / Between Money Heists And Blacklist Which Of Them Is The Best?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Get Person Of Interest And Blacklist DVD by ukata16(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Guys, Please I need to know where I can buy DVD of person of interest and Blacklist complete seasons and or if I can get get downloaded ones for my laptop.
I going on a journey to a new place with less social activities.
I'm in lagos
Re: Need To Get Person Of Interest And Blacklist DVD by Apos2kay(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
U can download them at 02tvseries.com
ukata16:
Guys, Please I need to know where I can buy DVD of person of interest and Blacklist complete seasons and or if I can get get downloaded ones for my laptop.
I going on a journey to a new place with less social activities.
I'm in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Why Mr Ibu Quit Boxing For Acting / The Wedding Party 2 Goes To Cinema Today 15th December, 2017 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.