Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

FUTO Transcript - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Transcript (15129 Views)

Futo Transcript Processing System: A Thug Of War Game / How To Get Futo Transcript / Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Transcript by Prolivingproof(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2018
codeworks:

FUTO dispatched some transcripts last two weeks. Mine is among and destination is WES but I'm yet to get tracking no.
I learnt that there was a redeployment of key staff members responsible for processing transcript in FUTO. I believe this is a right step in the right direction.
Re: FUTO Transcript by codeworks(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2018
I just confirmed some staff in exams and records were redeployed.

Prolivingproof:

I learnt that there was a redeployment of key staff members responsible for processing transcript in FUTO. I believe this is a right step in the right direction.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Reelectbuhari: 2:07pm On May 25, 2018
walter08:
Yes, they have. call your dept schedule officer if your have his/her number. I noticed those non-academic staff are reluctant to help

na now u know the over incompetence and reluctance in both the academic and non academic staff

as much u shouldn't be complaining....is in their blood.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 25, 2018
codeworks:
I just confirmed some staff in exams and records were redeployed.

I hope the next set will be better.

Those people's attitude to work is appalling.
My sister's transcript since August 2017 till date, one story or another.

They'll say they've sent today, tomorrow it's they are looking for year one result.

I just don't understand how people can work like this.
Re: FUTO Transcript by codeworks(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2018
I went to FUTO today to collect student's transcript... I was directed to senate building to pay for transcript verification, although later they told me I have to pay another 10k for statement of result verification. There are about 500 to 700 verification letters from WES waiting to be verified... If you know you received email from WES that you transcript has been sent to your school for verification and you haven't paid for verification, I urge you to get down to school. I have so much to say about FUTO and transcript processing but let me mind my business and beside is getting late.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Transcript by Dokore: 7:24am On May 26, 2018
If you are far away from FuTO and you need help with Futo transcript processing please call or whatsapp 07035971339

1 Like

Re: FUTO Transcript by Nobody: 9:35am On May 26, 2018
codeworks:
I went to FUTO today to collect student's transcript... I was directed to senate building to pay for transcript verification, although later they told me I have to pay another 10k for statement of result verification. There are about 500 to 700 verification letters from WES waiting to be verified... If you know you received email from WES that you transcript has been sent to your school for verification and you haven't paid for verification, I urge you to get down to school. I have so much to say about FUTO and transcript processing but let me mind my business and beside is getting late.

What do you mean by statement of result verification.
Re: FUTO Transcript by codeworks(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2018
They said I have to pay another 10k to verify statement of result. Corruption in Nigeria is so outstanding. I was confused and woman that checked my verification from WES was laughing at me.

wapu:

What do you mean by statement of result verification.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 26, 2018
codeworks:
They said I have to pay another 10k to verify statement of result. Corruption in Nigeria is so outstanding. I was confused and woman that checked my verification from WES was laughing at me.

I've never heard of that.
When I did mine I didn't pay for anything else but the transcript processing fee.

Maybe these new people are worse.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Transcript by codeworks(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2018
When was that? Pls did you submit statement of result or certifucate?

wapu:

I've never heard of that.
When I did mine I didn't pay for anything else but the transcript processing fee.

Maybe these new people are worse.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Nobody: 2:17am On May 27, 2018
codeworks:
When was that? Pls did you submit statement of result or certifucate?

August last year.

I submitted statement but IQAS demanded for Certificate, had to go get it and submit.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Cadillac15(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
codeworks:

Bro. do you still have the woman's contact?
Re: FUTO Transcript by pizinpie: 4:22am On Sep 23, 2018
Pls I need assistance with Futo transcript... I have paid online but no response
Urgent help needed
Re: FUTO Transcript by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
pizinpie:
Pls I need assistance with Futo transcript... I have paid online but no response
Urgent help needed

best bet is to have someone in school help you do a followup or if you can get down to school yourself with the payment printout.
hope you paid the revised prices because the costs for transcripts changed this month.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Debsify: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2018
Dokore:
If you are far away from FuTO and you need help with Futo transcript processing please call or whatsapp 07035971339
who has used this person to run FUTO transcript walka? Is he reliable?
Re: FUTO Transcript by Debsify: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2018
codeworks:

Bro did your transcript come through?
Re: FUTO Transcript by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: FUTO Transcript by codeworks(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Yes. Sorry for late response.

Debsify:

Bro did your transcript come through?
Re: FUTO Transcript by mikkycoins(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
codeworks:
Yes. Sorry for late response.

Bro,how far with the transcript stuff?
Should I go ahead and pay online?
I don't need stories that touch
Re: FUTO Transcript by codeworks(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Done since August 2018

mikkycoins:

Bro,how far with the transcript stuff?
Should I go ahead and pay online?
I don't need stories that touch
Re: FUTO Transcript by Nikengine: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Danielomisco:
bro where did u get the news?its no where 4 nw

If you want to get the details currently.
Use this link: https://ynaija.com/futo-has-increased-its-transcript-fee-and-it-is-unacceptable/

Meanwhile, my best advice is to go there yourself. Or send someone to do it for you. Or get in contact with with one of those incompetent staffs that becomes competent when they see money like discovered resently.

You can drop your email here if you need a contact....
Re: FUTO Transcript by nairaking1: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2019
I just got my transcript delivered to me abroad. I was skeptical at first but it worked out and without delays.
call Mr Peter 07034990533, he assisted me.
Re: FUTO Transcript by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2019
nairaking1:
I just got my transcript delivered to me abroad. I was skeptical at first but it worked out and without delays.
call Mr Peter 07034990533, he assisted me.
nice.
how many months/weeks did it take and the location
Re: FUTO Transcript by keneudedibie: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2019
Call or Whatsapp Me on 08038759706 to find out what is delaying your transcript
nelem:

nice.
how many months/weeks did it take and the location
Re: FUTO Transcript by Dokore: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Futo transcript processing quick and easy contact Mr David 07035971339
Re: FUTO Transcript by FaithCherry: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please any help on the verification process of transcripts? How can I hasten it?
Re: FUTO Transcript by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
FaithCherry:
Please any help on the verification process of transcripts? How can I hasten it?

You might have to pay between 10-20k for them to verify. Also have someone help you do a followup asap

1 Like

Re: FUTO Transcript by odilibu: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
FaithCherry:

I just got mine done with the help of keneudedibie, he works in FUTO Registry, He is a nice person to deal with. Check previous comments for his contact.

I was very not sure but I dared and contacted him and he was reliable.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Transcript by egonwanne: 1:39am On Oct 10, 2019
codeworks:
Please how long does to it for futo to verify transcript and result for WES, and please is the verification done via email or it’s sent out via courier services
Re: FUTO Transcript by codeworks(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Via email but you will pay for verification

egonwanne:

Please how long does to it for futo to verify transcript and result for WES, and please is the verification done via email or it’s sent out via courier services
Re: FUTO Transcript by Dokore: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Futo transcript processing quick and easy contact Mr David whatsapp only 07035971339
Re: FUTO Transcript by zinachidi(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dokore:
Futo transcript processing quick and easy contact Mr David whatsapp only 07035971339
Do you still home tutor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

49 Bag First Class At Abu's 39th Convocation / Apply For Free Tuition In Sweden Without Toefl,ielts / 10 Crazy Things We Do During Examination Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.