Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? (20615 Views)

When A Man Doesn't Have Another Option / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / Black Man Doesn't Evolve! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lyssa:
You are right, she is sexually frustrated. that's why she so lose. she has slept with half the males on NL.
Seriously! shocked
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Lyssa(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
BestieSome:
Seriously! shocked
You must be a newbie not to know about her sexual rascality.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalas247:

hmmm fear God na cry
So you found love?
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

What do you want dearie?
Let's talk offline
What do I want? I want to be the first female president of Naija!! cheesy
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ishilove:

What do I want? I want to be the first female president of Naija!! cheesy
Let's get hitched
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lyssa:
You must be a newbie not to know about her sexual rascality.
Lol, I have always thought he's a male but for a female to be known for that rascality is really really bad.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Lyssa(f): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

What is going on here?
Transgenderd, sit back, relax and enjoy.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lyssa:
Transgenderd, sit back, relax and enjoy.
Why are you so hate filled?
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by Lyssa(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

This ain't cool...why the gang up?
Her sins have found her out.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
TruthHurts70:

You are about to witness the death of a witless fool. Go and wear a black sarong so that you can join the rest to mourn her when I divorce her filthy soul from her body and commit her to mother nature.
You're very brave...online.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lyssa:
Her sins have found her out.
What sins? Kindly explain.
Re: What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? by praxisnetworks: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ishilove:

I think it is going through gender crisis grin
I don't fight... But God fights for me... Your season of reckoning is here..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) / Keke-napep wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.