Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia (2979 Views)

Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) / Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative / Obasanjo Wearing Cherubim And Seraphim Church Full Regalia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia by Bede2u(m): 5:37am On Nov 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

when i say you guys are empty chest beating cowardly clowns, you go dey argue. see the rubbish you wrote up there? cheesy

buhari gave you imaginary promissory note of 2023 presidency and you've lost focus again? where is your biafla? where is your lefelendum? where is kanu? where are the hundreds of your relatives you claimed buhari and buratai have killed? cheesy

anyway oya start campaigning for buhari's 2019 presidency but i don't want to hear any lamentations again o cheesy
wail on wailer.
Nothing for u in APC. Back to opposition u go
Re: President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia by shukuokukobambi: 5:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Bede2u:
wail on wailer.
Nothing for u in APC. Back to opposition u go

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you dear APC chieftain. greet buhari, the Enyioma 1 of biafraland for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia by Bede2u(m): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you dear APC chieftain. greet buhari, the Enyioma 1 of biafraland for me cheesy
is it ur Biafra? We have used IPOB to play our politics right. Now we are back to mainstream. Deal with it
Re: President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia by shukuokukobambi: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2017
Bede2u:
is it ur Biafra? We have used IPOB to play our politics right Now we are back to mainstream. Deal with it

See me dealing with it cheesy cheesy

Congratulations. You got yourself a worthy deal cheesy

Since you've been settled, just don't scream marginalization again cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia by Bede2u(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

See me dealing with it cheesy cheesy

Congratulations. You got yourself a worthy deal cheesy

Since you've been settled, just don't scream marginalization again cheesy
we would scream marginalization if we want more. Deal with it again
Re: President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia by shukuokukobambi: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2017
Bede2u:
we would scream marginalization if we want more. Deal with it again

See me dealing with it again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why not get this 2023 promise fulfilled first before bragging? Are you not tired of all the promises you've been given by everybody that haven't materialized? cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia by GameGod(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ok, never mind.
Re: President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia by Oblang(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

See me dealing with it again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why not get this 2023 promise fulfilled first before bragging? Are you not tired of all the promises you've been given by everybody that haven't materialized?: D

I tire o. Person wey never get there wey don dey brag.
Re: President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia by shukuokukobambi: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oblang:

I tire o. Person wey never get there wey don dey brag.

There is something wired into their DNA that they just must beat that chest and brag even when there's nothing on ground to warrant it cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's application letter to join the Nigerian Army / PDP Condemns Heavy Deployment Of Security To Saraki Home State Kwara. / Buhari Under Fire For Offering Fulani Militia Bandits Of 100 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.