Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (30315 Views)

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
I was having an argument with a friend about this earlier today. Your friend is in a new town and she/he doesn't know anyone there, but your boyfriend/girlfriend lives there. Will you allow her to stay with him?
I feel that's a very bad idea, there should be an hotel she can stay. With the stories I hear these days I wouldn't do something that ? stupid. It's not trust issues, it's just precautionary measures. Lol
What's your opinion? Will you let your friend stay with your boyfriend/girlfriend when you're not around

11 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by YamLegs(f): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
It depends on the friend though
If it's a fellow yam legged friend, I won't allow because he might be enticed by her sexy yam legs lipsrsealed

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by DeeFlask(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Never, I will not be comfortable anywhere I am

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
No I will never let that happen.
Even if they want to fvck themselves I'm not the one to give them the go ahead.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Blackhawk01: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nope undecided

I don't want unnecessary familiarity between them. angry angry

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yes
Nothing wrong with it

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
olihilistic:
Lol, you no just trust person at all. See where you mind go.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Sheun001(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
God forbid I will never allow it

8 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
DeeFlask:
Never, I will not be comfortable anywhere I am
Same here, guess it's not trust issues...it's just the right thing.

20 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Peachess:

Lol, you no just trust person at all. See where you mind go.
Lol.
I have trust issues..
You know something of that nature may probably happen.
Body no be firewood na

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by iPrevail(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Can't even leave my friends alone with my sister or cousin.. not to mention, my girlfriend. undecided ... Most guys are jerks yanno?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by lalanice(f): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
depends on the friend and the partner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
RB007:
Yes
Nothing wrong with it
Wow, I love you mind sha. That's nice, trusting people...
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
lalanice:
depends on the friend and the partner.
I'm more scared of friends than even the partner, I don't trust friends cos of things I see these days.

22 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Spend the night with him and forget about me... I won't stop them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
lalasticlala I'd love to get a wider audience, fp?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Peachess:
Wow, I love you mind sha. That's nice, trusting people...
As long as one doesn't keep bad friends

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by DeeFlask(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Peachess:

Same here, guess it's not trust issues...it's just the right thing.
You know every human being has jealously in his/her blood,my friend may be a good guy but I can't trust him beyond my eyes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Oledia(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yes I can, provided I don't love my partner. Lol

16 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by optional1(f): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
never instead i will send her money to lodge in any hotel...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by optional1(f): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
olihilistic:

so u don't trust me bah
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oledia:
Yes I can, provided I don't love my partner. Lol
It's not really about love, what if your friend does something wrong?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
optional1:

never instead i will send her money to lodge in any hotel...

Lol, you're funny.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Heavens forbid.

Overfamiliarity go happen.

No use tempting fate.

Smashing will occur, that's certain.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
optional1:

so u don't trust me bah

Lol.
I do.
When it comes to hormonal stuffs.
It's stuff you don't have control over.
Top of the evening to you.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by teresafaith: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy
YamLegs:
If it's a fellow yam legged friend, I won't allow because he might be enticed by her sexy yam legs lipsrsealed
#teamyamlegs grin
YamLegs:
#teamyamlegs

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
RB007:

As long as one doesn't keep bad friends
Good friends are rear sha, so many wolves in sheep clothing these days. You think they're your friends but the things they do behind your back can surprise the devil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by sonofanarchy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
YamLegs:
guy I bet my balls this attention u dey seek go tire u because nobody go notice u

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by YamLegs(f): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
sonofanarchy:
guy I bet my balls this attention u dey seek go tire u because nobody go notice u
i hate attention embarassed
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
olihilistic:

Lol.
I have trust issues..
You know something of that nature may probably happen.
Body no be firewood na
Lol, even if nothing happens one will always feel uncomfortable and have doubts. She'll look for somewhere else, I no fit shout.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by ibkayee(f): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Isn't a big deal for me personally but I can see why people wouldn't

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by farellstone: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
sonofanarchy:
but you did notice her.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.