Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (30310 Views)

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Peachess:

Lol, even if nothing happens one will always feel uncomfortable and have doubts. She'll look for somewhere else, I no fit shout.
j
Sure that's how reason things at times.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by optional1(f): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lolz
olihilistic:
Lol. I do. When it comes to hormonal stuffs. It's stuff you don't have control over. Top of the evening to you.

good evening dear...
Been so so long...
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by mediocre(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
A friend that I can't trust with my babe shouldn't be my friend in the first place

10 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Divay22(f): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hmm
It's better you say No to something you'll regret saying Yes to later..
Yes I'll allow.. But we'll make midnight calls till dawn grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by sonofanarchy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
farellstone:
but you did notice her.
him not her
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
optional1:
Lolz

good evening dear...

Been so so long...
I swear
Hope you're good??
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by optional1(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
yes i am good kiss
olihilistic:
I swear Hope you're good??

and you Your health and studies
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
optional1:
yes i am good kiss

and you Your health and studies
Everywhere good.
Your work?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by makydebbie(f): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
YamLegs:
It depends on the friend though
If it's a fellow yam legged friend, I won't allow because he might be enticed by her sexy yam legs lipsrsealed
I swearugawd I'm enjoying your comments. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by makydebbie(f): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Nope undecided

I don't want unnecessary familiarity between them. angry angry
Like me and Fisola abi? I don teach this babe lesson. tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by inotice: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
By my own dictionary, Friends are potential opportunistic close enemies.Do not let them with your partner while away.Beware

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by optional1(f): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Work is fine Bless God
olihilistic:
Everywhere good. Your work?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Never! Over my dead body.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by greencard: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yes I can allow T man stay with her even up to 2weeks..that guy is tu nice grin

But I would-never allow her near Ben for 2mins.... If u think I'm lying ask me about ritamary undecided

What I'm trying to say Is that, it depends on the friend . I trust my friends..i just don't trust the guy that call himself my friend

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peachess(f): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
inotice:
By my own dictionary, Friends are potential opportunistic close enemies.Do not let them with your partner while away.Beware
True word.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Never! I ain't trying that shíit.
Na for my babe to find hotel lodge...
With the things we dey see everyday.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Augustap(f): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
It all boils down to what type of friend she is. Since i trust my man, dt shudnt be a problem (I'm just joking oh grin ).
The devil issa liar bikonu grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by greencard: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Augustap:
It all boils down to what type of friend she is. Since i trust my man, dt shudnt be a problem (I'm just joking oh grin).
The devil issa liar bikonu grin
I thought there is love in sharing?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Augustap(f): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
greencard:
I thought there is love in sharing?
Lol, not dt kind of goody abeg.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Blackhawk01: 6:23am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Like me and Fisola abi? I don teach this babe lesson. tongue

Lol. Not you jhor. But trust me, one yeye friendship is the last thing I'm allowing between my bf and my friend. angry angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by makydebbie(f): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Not you jhor. But trust me, one yeye friendship is the last thing I'm allowing between my bf and my friend. angry angry
I swearugawd babe, I no fit. I get one friend she just found out her bf is cheating on her with her roommate! shocked shocked
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Blackhawk01: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
I swearugawd babe, I no fit. I get one friend she just found out her bf is cheating on her with her roommate! shocked shocked

Lol. Shii happens...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by itzidee(f): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
chaii,na so one of my frnd tell me say she wish her bf has the same look as my bf,say she like my bf look,na so I jux Warn I straight say make she no dae even greet my bf if there 2 c for road.better to avoid story that touch
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by makydebbie(f): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
itzidee:
chaii,na so one of my frnd tell me say she wish her bf has the same look as my bf,say she like my bf look,na so I jux Warn I straight say make she no dae even greet my bf if there 2 c for road.better to avoid story that touch
Bae... I love you jare. cheesy
Make she just dey her lane dey admire your bobo she shouldn't leave that lane. grin
From their face, it's prick they'll start liking. I no kuku have plenty friends. The little I've, I trust them. But bf is soooooooooo cute. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Diso60090(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
If na street poppy no
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Blissbeatz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
undecided make e go kemen am... Taaah no be here undecided make e go kemen am... Taaah no be here undecided make e go kemen am... Taaah no be here

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by fatymore(f): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
I can ooo... Only if both of them na holy holy but on a more serious note what's the Essence of a friendship and relationship without trust....

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Anthony478(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
[b][/b]
Peachess:

Good friends are rear sha, so many wolves in sheep clothing these days. You think they're your friends but the things they do behind your back can surprise the devil.
Peachess:

Good friends are rear sha, so many wolves in sheep clothing these days. You think they're your friends but the things they do behind your back can surprise the devil.
Peachess:

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by sedek4569: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
some people here their profile is show `f` in red but they are actually men, remove them from here pls who is incharge
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by flawlessT(f): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rough play... I no go try am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Slayer2: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
alexialin:
Heavens forbid.

Overfamiliarity go happen.

No use tempting fate.

Smashing will occur, that's certain.

Na so e easy? For boy and girl wey nor they date to just sit down and start to smash because them they alone? Haba, sis fear God naw.. Na American film ni..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peejoeee(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Big NO!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.