Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (30314 Views)

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Israeljones(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
If he has no dick why not..... what are friends for?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Slayer2: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
itzidee:
chaii,na so one of my frnd tell me say she wish her bf has the same look as my bf,say she like my bf look,na so I jux Warn I straight say make she no dae even greet my bf if there 2 c for road.better to avoid story that touch

The only touching story here is your english that almost shattered my brain. undecided weiten I do you when you wan use this kind yeye english kee me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
It is not advisable...
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by infantlion(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
My ex best friend almost raped my virgin girlfriend immediately I left both of them at home..
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
YamLegs:
It depends on the friend though
If it's a fellow yam legged friend, I won't allow because he might be enticed by her sexy yam legs lipsrsealed

Are you trying to be funny or something
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by ponti93(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
I knw my friends and they got principles... So capital yes... #the_code

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
optional1:

never instead i will send her money to lodge in any hotel...

Huh? You don't trust him?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Slayer2:

Na so e easy? For bot and girl wey nor they date to just sit down and start to smash because them they alone? Haba, sis fear God naw.. Na American film ni..

Heheheheheeheheheh cheesy grin

You ehnnn grin

I just weak for your matter.

Oh lord.
Lol.

And yes! Na so e dey easy sometimes.
It's better to be safe than be sorry afterwards.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by habsydiamond(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
That means I don organise blue film, direct am, produce am but Na the video I no go see... E go pain me mehn....I no fit allow my friend stay my girlfriend house cos if konji wey be bastard B4 hook am he go forget say the babe Na my own..he go na felefele for my babe...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nerdychukz: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Slayer2:

Na so e easy? For bot and girl wey nor they date to just sit down and start to smash because them they alone? Haba, sis fear God naw.. Na American film ni..
look at you...no be from talk e dey start
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by GOFRONT(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Abeg i no fit com keep Goat and Yam together...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by davillian(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
I know my friends and I know what each one is capable of.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by khristal87(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
d kind f friends i ve no big deal, if ma gf s so cheap dt she wuld allow sex happen, then it serves her right.. no need puttjng myself under undue pressure, wen ladies cheat, they ve a natural way f letting u know unintentionally....so i ll knw if such a thing happens, i ll feel bad, bt i ll move on...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by piagetskinner(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
hmmm..I wouldn't advise it...although it is not everyone that is a Pervert

I remember one guy back on campus his girl came to stay in my room while he was away for a couple of hours and nothing happened..I just kept reading whatever I was reading
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by kobijacobs(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
I will never try such thing, there is nothing like trust in this matter. It's just so wrong

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Coolgent(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Peachess:
I was having an argument with a friend about this earlier today. Your friend is in a new town and she/he doesn't know anyone there, but your boyfriend/girlfriend lives there. Will you allow her to stay with him?
I feel that's a very bad idea, there should be an hotel she can stay. With the stories I hear these days I wouldn't do something that ? stupid. It's not trust issues, it's just precautionary measures. Lol
What's your opinion? Will you let your friend stay with your boyfriend/girlfriend when you're not around
Bros dont make that mistake even with your Brother!
Never trust anybody with a woman except if she is your grandma!
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by sammykari99(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
To be honest I can't allow my lady ,I see it as leading her to the slaughter room of a predator ,Never since the day my guy ,someone i see as a brother made a move on my girl back then in school just because the lady went to say hi to him at his hostel ,this was someone I trust...so make we reason am ,looking at the scenario as OP put it , my guy would had do and undo ,shatter and scatter every every by force . Notwithstanding we still have some good guys that won't think filthy but trust me the temptation isn't funny .

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by lastempero: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
How can u keep yam and goat.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by hooklover: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
No qualms. I have nothing to fear.

If u are afraid means u don't rust itself in similar situation....

Pretenders everywere
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by CloudResident(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
My neighbor traveled for days and leaves his friend with his wife and 4 kids. At least twice a year Dunnow the level of trust Thai exists between them Sha .
I revenue
I recently found out that the so called friend loves the bottle like no other
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by bumtos(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jamb Question grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Martin0(m): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yes(No big deal)
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by PrinceMario(m): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
mediocre:
A friend that I can't trust with my babe shouldn't be my friend in the first place
Be deceiving yourself cheesy
Na so days ago, my friend dey ask when I gf go kum pay him visit, I just smh and talked over it.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by loffyloffy: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2017
It happened to me..my friend moved to my town and he and his wife moved in with me, while they were trying to get an accomodation...

I moved out of the house for them, he is always at work and I don't feel comfortable being left alone in the house with his wife.

Thankfully they were out of my house within a week

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by sharpwriter(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2017
CloudResident:
My neighbor traveled for days and leaves his friend with his wife and 4 kids. At least twice a year Dunnow the level of trust Thai exists between them Sha .
I revenue
I recently found out that the so called friend loves the bottle like no other
what do yu mean by the bottle? Beer?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by gen2lpat(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2017
I was working night. My then GF was around. OMG, her hip alone can make you ....... And my very close friend came to see me from owerri. Not only did i leave both of them in the house, they practically slept on the same bed. Lol... Came back around past 7AM, and they were both on the bed.

After taking my bath, i joined them on the bed and slept in between them. For me, its no big deal. I have been with my friends GF's in the same house (not room) for days and nothing happened.

Self control and respect is KEY.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Peterosky(m): 12:26am On Nov 16, 2017
Which kind rough play be that one? never will I a mistake as devastating as that. Never.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 16, 2017
Stay where? I would not even allow a cousin either
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 16, 2017
If she's a beautiful female with huge shocked she can stay with me because I am very generous with everything including my body...
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by PrinceMario(m): 12:33am On Nov 16, 2017
gen2lpat:
I was working night. My then GF was around. OMG, her hip alone can make you ....... And my very close friend came to see me from owerri. Not only did i leave both of them in the house, they practically slept on the same bed. Lol... Came back around past 7AM, and they were both on the bed.

After taking my bath, i joined them on the bed and slept in between them. For me, its no big deal. I have been with my friends GF's in the same house (not room) for days and nothing happened.

Self control and respect is KEY.
Don't lead your gf and your friend into temptation. If you've done it and they came out successfully, don't try it again.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? by femmmmy(m): 12:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Avoid story that touch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.