Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter (23661 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Secretgis: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
this men

6 Likes

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
With all his ethnic bigotry, I still like this guy, El Rufai and I believe he can take Nigeria to the needed height. You can hate him but his reforms are simply awesome.

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin Fayose finished this guy grin

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Lanretoye(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
2 of fayose's kind are more than enough to mislead America.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by shukuokukobambi: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

So that's what you deciphered from that exchange? You've stayed too long in ilorin, pls come back home sad

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
El Rufai just made fayose look like a motor park tout. What a classy and top notch reply from El Rufai!

This country needs many more El Rufai who are courageous enough to make unpopular decision for a better future.

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by cooldude62(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fayose is lapping up the opportunity they are giving him. Yes, why employ them in the first place to sack them later? Was Kaduna gov't sleeping before?
It's good to want to replace them but it's bad to have employed unqualified teachers in the first place.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by greatmarshall(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hmm... Their business

Do you want to be making cool cash weekly? Check out my signature
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by IamPatriotic(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
How did Governor El Rufai get to know about Fayose's, that he's honoured with an undeserving reply from a reputable and focused Governor, hope he (El Rufai) isn't following the useless man on twitter?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by obailala(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Some humans just dont know when to play politics.... Fayose may appear to play dumb sometimes, but I could only have expected this message from an FFK, not Fayose.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by obailala(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
IamPatriotic:
How did Governor El Rufai get to know about Fayose's, that he's honoured with an undeserving reply from a reputable and focused Governor, hope he (El Rufai) isn't following the useless man on twitter?
grin grin grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by quiverfull(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Fayose is just uncouth.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2017
The mouthpiece of PDP...Thats my governor

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by dustmalik: 4:26am On Nov 15, 2017
cooldude62:
Fayose is lapping up the opportunity they are giving him. Yes, why employ them in the first place to sack them later? Was Kaduna gov't sleeping before?
It's good to want to replace them but it's bad to have employed unqualified teachers in the first place.
Was it El-rufai's government that employed them in the first place? In case you don't know El-rufai, he is known to make tough reforms.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by GeeOh(f): 4:43am On Nov 15, 2017
NIGERIAN GOVT DOES NOT VALUE EDUCATION,WHAT IS WRONG WITH TRAIN AND RETRAINING THE TEACHERS,SUCIDE RATE IS ON INCREASE EVEN WHEN THERE IS HOPE OF GETIN PAID BUT GETIN IT LATE.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Nationalman: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
How many teachers in ekiti can pass the same exam given in kaduna. Come to ekiti and see for your self.They are no better than what is obtained in kaduna. Many of you will blame govt and ,students and pupils.forgetting teachers are the key ingredient to any successful Educational development.
during the the past when the Missionary's came we had little funding,the educational facilities were poor but they produce great students.Now even with the basic which if compared with that of the CMS era is actually five star we are producing far worse.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by blackpanda: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2017
GeeOh:
NIGERIAN GOVT DOES NOT VALUE EDUCATION,WHAT IS WRONG WITH TRAIN AND RETRAINING THE TEACHERS,SUCIDE RATE IS ON INCREASE EVEN WHEN THERE IS HOPE OF GETIN PAID BUT GETIN IT LATE.

Training and retraining illiterates that have been posing aacteachers collecting free salary and imparting zero knowledge on the kids So govt shld still flush more money down the drain when there are thousands of qualified youths roaming the streets with no jobs! Smh

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by cooldude62(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2017
dustmalik:

Was it El-rufai's government that employed them in the first place? In case you don't know El-rufai, he is known to make tough reforms.

Read my lines again for better understanding. No, I don't know El-Rufai. Who is he?
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by sdindan: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
With all his ethnic bigotry, I still like this guy, El Rufai and I believe he can take Nigeria to the needed height. You can hate him but his reforms are simply awesome.
Keep ur believe to yourself bro!
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2017
CaptainJeffry:

How can a bigot change a nation? Do you want a nation where a nation where a select Tribe Will be Lording it over you and enjoying the dividends while your own group are onlookers like we see in Saudi Arabia, Iran etc? For your info a bigot cannot transform a multi ethnic nation as inter ethnic conflicts would grip the state.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Elnino4ladies: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2017
I stand with El Rufai though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by thedondada(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2017
GeeOh:

How do you retrain a slowpoke. Would you spend your personal money to retrain such if it were your school.

They should be demoted to cleaners, gardeners and gateman.

I am with el rufai on this one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by toluleke(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2017
What will it take the Governor to organize seminars , train them than just cut someone else source of income.. most politicians ain't even qualified to be called politicians.. Buhari never passed any millitary exams and he is a president...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by verygudbadguy(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2017
The Northern Nigeria needs a complete overhaul in the educational sector. Imagine a class teacher teaching in Hausa language. I support El-rufai 100%. He should go ahead and replace the teachers that failed that primary 4 test.

Southern Nigeria also needs to throw a surprise check on the teachers too like Oshiomole did some years back. We can't continue kicking the dull students to the faculty of education and expect to get the best of teachers. We need to up their salaries, working conditions and retirement packages to encourage the best hands in the educational sector.

No country can really develop unless its citizens are educated- Nelson Mandela.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by deenAyetu(f): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
Contact me if you need phone numbers of Legible Nigerian Voters for your campaign or marketing. I have it LGA by LGA of all states in Nigeria.

0 8 1 3 4 1 8 3 9 9 8
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by pointstores(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
It is well
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by twilliamx(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2017
When fayemi tried to clean up the educational system in ekiti, fayose was on the fore front of those that politicized it which led to fayemi's ousting, now see ekiti(my state) is turning into an almaijiri state, filled with people that have entitlement mentality, now again the animal called fayose is back again trying to politicize the same thing in kaduna, how else can you justify retaining a teacher who can not pass a nursery exam and yet wants to teach in a secondary school.
See the state of public school is Rwanda as become so good that people hardly private schools, don't we deserve something like that in our country, why should we always be made to settle for less to please some undeserved people. Our future are in this kids, that is why we have half baked doctors and professionals everywhere,
As I always say there are no alternative to good education, it's is either the best or nothing gov el rufai we support you in this move. Please don't be compromised by sentiments.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by ALAYORMII: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2017
One is Sensible

The other Senseless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by BruncleZuma: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by olabrad: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Fayose didn't finish anything, except if "finishing" now has a new meaning where you came from

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts / PHOTO: Osinbajo Gifts Amina Mohammed A Nigerian Flag / Prince Eze Madumere And Chioma Rosemary Welcome Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.