Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (32919 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by martinsfm(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Funny how everyone is quick to jump and blame the gf for giving her number to her Boyfriend's friend. Is it her fault the friend is asking her out? To me, the fact she showed the bf is enough reason to believe she has nothing to hide. If she wanted to cheat,trust me, she would and Op here wouldn't even find out. I think what OP should do is just tell his "roommate" to back off his GF. That is if he has serious plans about his relationship with is GF.
lol bro ure a learner aswear... uve never seen a girl introduce a dude to her bf and they kicking it lowkey? she sudnt have given the dude room to make him ask her out... dy hitting it real soon bro.. only if d dude travels bk
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by globalwaly(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2017
fellowman:

I'm against this.
this is wrong, I hate when girls come in to destroy a friendship.

that girl may be giving your friend the wrong signal or she's guilty, don't destroy your friendship on some girl no matter how the puna.

just tell your friend (not in front of the girl) that his cover has been blown that's it.

Girl was giving him signal abi?
Pele ó, traffic light.

The guy is obviously not a good friend.. You should disassociate yourself with him ASAP

3 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Bennyrock(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2017
My advice...? Bang the hell out of her wellla then pass her to ya frnd.she's not worth keeping.

3 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Daeylar(f): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2017
All the useless misogynistic men here as usual giving their useless advice,
The girl this, the girl that, the useless girl has fish brain but not one insult for the guy, your so called friend who had the guts to give your girlfriend his number and even chat her up asking her out.
What he did is wrong he started the whole thing,

yet sexist animals will pretend not to see it.
Yet the misogynists on this thread are attacking the girl alone

Misogyny will kill all the useless men on this thread one day and I'm sure this world will be better off without you all,
Imagine insulting the girl without addressing the boy,

Will you useless men die if you approach issues involving men and women without misogyny and sexism?

The girl friend is better, 10 times better, 10,000 times better than the op's useless friend that took his friend's gfs number and is asking her out, did he tell op that he is doing all that? No, If the girl hadn't told op that he had collected her number and shown you their chats would op had known anything? No. Would we have this thread now where you animals are attacking the girl here now? NO, if the op's girl treated him the same way the so called friend is treating op, by pretending as if he has done nothing wrong and nothing is happening non of you fools would have even know anything, yet you all only focused on the girl to bash her.

The guy is wrong, he initiated that nonsense.
With that being said, I think you are better off without them. I don't know about fùcking him up though.
Seems like your girl just wanted to have evidence to show you that your friend was asking her out, and you need to thank her, she has shown you the nonsense type of friend you have. She's tried for you.
But I'm not comfortable with you being friends with either of them, I feel you should move on from both. But if you want to stay with the girl it's OK, but your friend should be disposed of.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by lazygal: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2017
theapeman:
you will be very stvpid for fighting all because of one bubbly stvpid yansh! undecided

if your foolish woman love you she will stay with you, if other wise free her. women's yansh is not Worth fighting for!

But it's very disrespectful for you to ask your flamt mate chick out haba! Guy code dey na.. That means if they were married he can approach her also ...that was disloyal and he needs to at least know the kinda person he is living with

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by frugal(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2017
fellowman:

I'm against this.
this is wrong, I hate when girls come in to destroy a friendship.

that girl may be giving your friend the wrong signal or she's guilty, don't destroy your friendship on some girl no matter how the puna.

just tell your friend (not in front of the girl) that his cover has been blown that's it.

Supported. Don't destroy a life long friendship because of a girl. Talk to your friend @dharamanil.

*Modified*
He said 'flatmate' and not 'friend'. In that case, talk to him first, then kick his ass out.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Slayer2: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2017
dharamanil:
Lemme just go straight to the point. I have a flat mate who came back from the states recently or lemme say he has been based there all his life but maybe he was deported or so cos he didn't come back feeling all ok on cheddah.

One morning I and my girlfriend was seated in the living room when I left her to go recieve a call outside real quick on getting back inside I saw him seated in the living room too but with his phone on her hands, a phone ever since I knew him he doesn't allow nobody touch. I thought he prolly was justshoiwng her one of those random whatssap videa until 2days later she told me he was trying to get her num.

Ever since he got the number he has been chatting her up and she shows me all their chats. Till recently when she camee home, he repated same thing not via chat this time, he told her he wants them to hang out over the weekend.

My problem is I really want to make a mess of this guy like 4k m up big time I know ways but I need more suggestions please. I mean in a really really disgraceful manner

Learn not to love. It will save you 99% of stress in a relationship and stop being a weak man. Turns girls off. By the time she begin misbehave with that nigga and she see say you no send anybody only she go advice her self. Who get time to they reason girl matter. Girls should be the one trying to get your attention. Be the alpha male.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2017
That guy go yanch your babe and there is nothing you can do bout it! In fact they will do it in your room lol cheesy

She gave him her number and she told you days later, Oga that babe like that Bros no be small.

See ehn, just chill! If you fight, you will lose. If you talk to the guy man to man, that wouldn't stop him,,if you ask your girl to block him, what she does later, you wouldn't know again!

What I will advise is this - Just break up with the girl, let her know why. That your girl doesn't have sense. She can sleep with your bro when you both are married cry

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ConcernedNL: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2017
dharamanil:
Lemme just go straight to the point. I have a flat mate who came back from the states recently or lemme say he has been based there all his life but maybe he was deported or so cos he didn't come back feeling all ok on cheddah.

One morning I and my girlfriend was seated in the living room when I left her to go recieve a call outside real quick on getting back inside I saw him seated in the living room too but with his phone on her hands, a phone ever since I knew him he doesn't allow nobody touch. I thought he prolly was justshoiwng her one of those random whatssap videa until 2days later she told me he was trying to get her num.

Ever since he got the number he has been chatting her up and she shows me all their chats. Till recently when she camee home, he repated same thing not via chat this time, he told her he wants them to hang out over the weekend.

My problem is I really want to make a mess of this guy like 4k m up big time I know ways but I need more suggestions please. I mean in a really really disgraceful manner

If you gave him the flat, simply expel him. otherwise there is no way to go about it, or simply comfront him about it, be calm about the whole stuff, try to ensure one of your guys are around incase it wants to get rough.

Tell him dude, i know you are asking my lady out, we dont do that here, you are my guy and i thought you were more than that. Let it stop.

Then you keep your eyes open
Plan on sending him packing
Never ever trust him
Dont hesitate to deal with him if he persist, dont go extreme o, a little whooping is not out of place for such.

Such men have low self esteem, small minded leeches. USA will soo wear off his body since he wont regard himself
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Dcholeric: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

She will just go and fvck the flatmate immediately. For her to give him her number shows she is interested in the guy. Showing her boyfriend their chats is just trying to feed a chicken well before slaughtering it. Women a just one kind of people and will keep giving you signs that the house is cracking (albeit subtly) before bringing it down on your head in one fell swoop. What am I saying, she is just trying to satisfy her conscience that she tried to resist the bagger while he asked her out. Her excuse when it happens: "but I told you then and you don't seem to care. I was showing you chats and all. You became distant and he was there for me" Lies!

My advise to the bro is to start looking for a fresh babe and begin to fvck the one he has wild. Do all the crazy things you imagined with a babe and never done with her. We all have that blackboard that we practiced on and wiped clean afterwards.

You are in a relationship with a coded hoe(worst type of women) but like a yorrrrubbaa boy that you are, you won't have sense once it concerns woman.
murder ink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by teflonjake(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Your GF has only hinted you on a futuristic crime to be committed.

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2017
jacyhelen:

whats the difference about the yankee?..is their dicccckkkk plated with gold??..Lmao..make i go find one teste

Hiya, I'm from yankee. Just came back last 2 weeks. Do you mind tasting mine? My Nigerian number is 0805984++++ cheesy
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2017
martinsfm:
lol bro ure a learner aswear... uve never seen a girl introduce a dude to her bf and they kicking it lowkey? she sudnt have given the dude room to make him ask her out... dy hitting it real soon bro.. only if d dude travels bk

How you people think all girls are that loose is beyond me. So much insecurities among guys these days. To me, she is innocent until proven guilty. Right now the only idiot in this equation is the fool asking his friend's gf out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by GallantEmory: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2017
ottohan:
disgracing the guy is not an option here...it is your mumu galfriend DAT has decided to giv d guy her number that you should do away with...
-showing you her whatsaap chat with d guy dosen't mean she likes you, who knows how many chats she must have censored/deleted before showing you,....
-she is just feeling special because there are two guys and one gal and they are hustling after her, so just work on her phsycology by making her jealous,....
-just make another lady to visit you, so that ur GF will feel jealous and her brain go reset...

Very Sharp!!

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Belafonte(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2017
The first question you should ask yourself is why she agreed to exchange numbers with your flatmate.

Your babe has played a solid psychological trick on you by showing you their conversations, which makes you put your guard down against her and absolve her of any culpability should white hit the fan. She will gladly part thighs for him, but she can do so without fear because you're already cool with the fact that they chat. She just played you.

6 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Dude simply let him know she is your girl friend and you do not like what he is doing or you they fear to talk. Man up bro. And get him a girl friend fast. Before you loose your own
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Belafonte(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

How you people think all girls are that loose is beyond me. So much insecurities among guys these days. To me, she is innocent until proven guilty. Right now the only idiot in this equation is the fool asking his friend's gf out.

The girl is also an idiot for agreeing to give him her number. She could have declined when he asked, which he did only when her boyfriend was out of sight. A very suspicious move. By now, she should have blocked the ass knowing full well her boyfriend is incensed at the idea of their rapport. This is how the game is played. Show your boyfriend your disturbing toasters to make him think you're a faithful, loyal girlfriend. Meanwhile, shite is going down behind the scenes.

9 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by obowunmi(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Why did she give him number ?

Longer throat babe

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by afoltundeseun(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Hector09:
I dont just understand, how ur friend we be asking ur own girl out some guys ne they try oh, even when girls plenty pass boys na ur frnd gf nd sister u wan folk, thats why i dnt have frnds all i have is play mate and betting mate
girls plenty pass boys.

Are you counting the ugly ones too
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ochardbaby(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2017
One of the bad side of helping friends out,but i will still keep my friend.

I will advice you show maturity here,invite both of them to the living room and tell your friend that,your babe said he is asking her out.

Don't allow him to explain encyclopedia,after you say that you will tell your babe to excuse you guys. Now go straight to the guy by telling him how that's very bad from him being a trusted friend and that you wouldn't do that if you are in his shoes.

As for Madam, seat down and re-re-replay all her moves during good times and bad times. If she pass 50% and above give her stern warnings. If Na 49% and below abeg run for your dear life.

We have all date whores thinking say Na wifey.

6 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Belafonte(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2017
frugal:

Supported. Don't destroy a life long friendship because of a girl. Talk to your friend @dharamanil.

*Modified*
He said 'flatmate' and not 'friend'. In that case, talk to him first, then kick his ass out.

Talking will achieve nothing. The friend has already shown he cannot be trusted. People who cannot be trusted should be cut off; or at the very least, kept at arms length for whatever benefit they present.

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Belafonte:

The girl is also an idiot for agreeing to give him her number. She could have declined when he asked, which he did only when her boyfriend was out of sight. A very suspicious move. By now, she should have blocked the ass knowing full well her boyfriend is incensed at the idea of their rapport. This is how the game is played. Show your boyfriend your disturbing toasters to make him think you're a faithful, loyal girlfriend. Meanwhile, white is going down behind the scenes.

Aww common cut the girl some slack. It's her Boyfriend's friend for crying out loud. Not like it's some stranger. Room mate for that matter. I see nothing wrong in giving him her number. Abi you want to tell me some of your friends don't have your girlfriend's number?
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Chidonc(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Hector09:
I dont just understand, how ur friend we be asking ur own girl out some guys ne they try oh, even when girls plenty pass boys na ur frnd gf nd sister u wan folk, thats why i dnt have frnds all i have is play mate and betting mate
I wonder oooo, I wont only brkup with the girl but send the idiot packing also, I wonder how some guys see it ok and keep blaming the girl alone, why should a guy I called my friend go after my girlfriend while he knows we are still dating

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Sage7(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2017
Do not listen to people saying your babe is immature. Note that she respects the guy and she is equally trying to respect whatever binds you and your friend.

Please respect the fact that she has carried you along all the while. Your friend has messed up and is no longer fit to be called a friend.

Empathy is key, most of the people on here saying you should mess the girl up, given the chance, would fall for a returnee(male or female).

Fight for your girl.
You must have been jealous in some way, try to be mature even in your jealousy.
Reignite or reiterate how much you love her.
Pray for her.
Counsel her.
A bird in hand is better that two in the bush o

Tie o ni baje!

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by electrokcoi(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2017
just worry less about all this pay no attention to them concentrate in ur work more, and they will become afraid and by them self shall they confess the truth to you.... just apply this formation and watch
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by delishpot: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2017
dharamanil:

Why did she give him her number? Anyway, it is good she told you about it she did well. You and your babe should confront him and tell him to stay away.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by viroblaze: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2017
Bro.. Don't listen to guys telling your gf is not loyal.. She is very much loyal.. She gave him her number Cuz she saw him as your friend.. Deal with the mofo.. Pm me for ways..
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Belafonte(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Aww common give the girl some slack. It's her Boyfriend's friend for crying out loud. Not like it's some stranger. Room mate for that matter. I see nothing wrong in giving him her number. Abi you want to tell me some of your friends don't have your girlfriend's number?

What are they using her number for? If she's not supplying a product or they have a cogent reason to have my girlfriends' numbers, they don't get it. There's something called 'mateguarding' where someone protects themselves from comprising situations. If any of my friends asks for my babe's number behind my back I know what he's after and I treat him accordingly. If she gives her number to any of themwithout good reason I know how to handle her.

Also, only my best friend has ever had any of my girlfriend's numbers; she happened to be my baby mama. And nigga respected himself, I have never had any of his girlfriend's numbers. I don't need it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Belafonte(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Daeylar:
All the useless misogynistic men here as usual giving their useless advice,
The girl this, the girl that, the useless girl has fish brain but not one insult for the guy, your so called friend who had the guts to give your girlfriend his number and even chat her up asking her out.

Yet the misogynists on this thread are attacking the girl alone

Misogyny will kill all the useless men on this thread one day and I'm sure this world will be better off without you all,
Imagine insulting the girl without addressing the boy,

Will you useless men die if you approach issues involving men and women without misogyny and sexism?

Your girl friend is better, 10 times better than that your useless friend that took your gfs number and is asking her out, did he tell you that he is doing all that? No,
If the girl didn't tell you that he had collected her number and shown you their chats would you have known anything? No.

With that being said they are both useless and you are far better off without them.

I don't know about fuçking him up, but I know you are better off without both of them (your girlfriend and your friend) in your life..

Calm down, young lady. You sound really upset.

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Dcholeric: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Funny how everyone is quick to jump and blame the gf for giving her number to her Boyfriend's friend. Is it her fault the friend is asking her out? To me, the fact she showed the bf is enough reason to believe she has nothing to hide. If she wanted to cheat,trust me, she would and Op here wouldn't even find out. I think what OP should do is just tell his "roommate" to back off his GF. That is if he has serious plans about his relationship with is GF.
complete crap!

it's her fault she gave in to the wooing .
giving her number .
chatting with the dude.
not blocking the dude.
not resisting his advances.
why can't she tell the guy herself to back off in presence of her guy?

any guy that goes ahead to fight another guy over a girl who has not even resist her mans rival ...that guy is a pussy.

3 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by MONITZ: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2017
ottohan:
disgracing the guy is not an option here...it is your mumu galfriend DAT has decided to giv d guy her number that you should do away with...
-showing you her whatsaap chat with d guy dosen't mean she likes you, who knows how many chats she must have censored/deleted before showing you,....
-she is just feeling special because there are two guys and one gal and they are hustling after her, so just work on her phsycology by making her jealous,....
-just make another lady to visit you, so that ur GF will feel jealous and her brain go reset...

Don't u think this might backfire?The lady could use this as an excuse to hang out with the guy hitting on her and her alibi would be that her boyfriend pushed her away the moment he decided to give in to another lady,So by and large i think it's a double edged sword which can go either way.My humble opinion though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest Giveaways - FASTEST FINGERS / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.