Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) (22014 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Students in Katsina state have been empowered by the state Governor who gave them goats to rear.

The beneficiaries of the goats lined up with their goats at GGASS Dutsinma on Saturday, November 11, 2017. Credit: Katsina Post Hausa
The Katsina State governor, Aminu Masari, has launched a programmed to empower secondary school students with goats in the state. According to a report by DailyNigerian, the programme was launched at the Government Girls Arabic Secondary School, Dutsinma on Saturday.

Speaking during the inauguration, the state commissioner for Education, Halimatu Idris while representing the Governor, said the programme was aimed at empowering students to be self-reliant.

Mrs Idris, a professor, said the goat empowerment programme was part of the Masari administration’s efforts toward improving the lives of the people and development of education in the state.

She said the state government had selected 20 secondary schools in each of the three senatorial zones for the take-off of the programme.

In August last year, the state government said it purchased 4,500 goats as against 720 reported

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/11/governor-masari-empowers-katsina.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2017
I just laughed out loud, reading the headline!

Time for barbecue goat popularly known as Asun, garnished with plenty Habanero pepper (atarodo), plenty onions and some slices of cucumber!!

Let's go there!!

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Khd95(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2017
ayyy lawwwwdgrin
the last time a northern governor empower people... it was with indomie and egg and tea bags for mey shayi business.. now goat.

I am wondering how a governor with deputy and several advisers can't come up with something constructive for empowering people?

if hem gimme goat I kuku kill am chop.. cos I can't come and be packing goat sheet when I ve class to attendcheesy

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2017
Quote: (The beneficiaries of the goats lined up with their goats at GGASS Dutsinma on Saturday, November 11, 2017)

NOW, THIS IS FUNNY,

Just like footballers lining up with those cute kids on TV before a match!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2017
kai, Niaja politicians are more stupid and foolish than a GOAT.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2017
Khd95:
ayyy lawwwwdgrin
the last time a northern governor empower people... it was with indomie and egg and tea bags for mey shayi business.. now goat.

I am wondering how a governor with deputy and several advisers can't come up with something constructive for empowering people?

if hem gimme goat I kuku kill am chop.. cos I can't come and be packing goat sheet when I ve class to attendcheesy

Hahahahaha, d matter weak man o, the other day, na wheel barrow empowerment!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by tolugar: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2017
am leaving this country

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Yesterday it was egg, bread and tea. Today, its goats?

Goats!!! angry angry

What will they do with em? Keep them as pets or what?

This country is a joke undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Bari22: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Empower na Empower
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2017
mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J good morning!
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by oyonu(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2017
This is remarkable. Empowerment with goat
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Some people are not fit for the positions they occupy in Nigeria. Sometimes, I am forced to wonder if we truly voted such clueless people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by morbeta(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2017
The North is nut-case. Even Masari is clueless.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Samusu(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Even if the students are from the department of Animal husbandry.

Haba mana Masari I am highly disappointed.

Imagine this nontity coming from Buhari's home state.

#notmypresident

13 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by chibabe259(f): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Hian, goat empowerment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by sdindan: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Jesus is Lord!

Chai!

7 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Smh. No wonder the region is backward. He for give them some of Buhari cows too. Yeye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Masari is working.
Una wan outdo una stupidity record for North..First na Benue ad kano,now na katsina..Only God knows what another gov up north will use ad empower his pipu next..May be a bag of pure water in GOMBE.

13 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by MrPolitics: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2017
THIS IS SAD

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by MrPolitics: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Masari is working.
Una wan outdo una stupidity for North..First na Benue ad kano,now na katsina..Only God knows what another gov up north will use ad empower his pipu next..May be a bag of pure water in GOMBE.

The Gombe state governor is miles better than majority of northern governors. He wouldn't do this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Hehe, aboki will still be an aboki, even if he travel go london, illiteracy go still disgrace am

9 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2017
Not educational books/materials but goats!! undecided

The goats will teach them calculus and biology abi?

Foolish government.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Masari is working.
Una wan outdo una stupidity for North..First na Benue ad kano,now na katsina..Only God knows what another gov up north will use ad empower his pipu next..May be a bag of pure water in GOMBE.
Lol..No im go share sack of condom..Any gift dem clueless govt give now na empowerment.
Ortom the barrow.
Ganduje the idomie man.
Masari the goat.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Na who do us did kin tin. First benue empowered its people with wheel.barrows and hoes, then kano with noodles and shayi. This one is not giving out goats for empowerment. By 2019 one governor will say he has used all his state allocation to buy air to empower and keep his citizens alive.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Oga080666419419: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Hometown of the pig of Nigeria president, terrorists

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by juman(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Its good idea.

Rearing goats does not in anyway disturb their education.

I always love rearing goats. My dear late grandmother reared goats.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2017
What's Buhari saying?
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2017
modelmike7:
The beneficiaries of the goats lined up with their goats at GGASS Dutsinma on Saturday, November 11, 2017.

NOW, THIS IS FUNNY!!!
HOW IS IT FUNNY
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by jonsnow12(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin gringrin grin grin grin
I can't help but laugh..
Imagine being EMPOWERED with Goat!
Goats!!!
God have Mercy.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2017
FRESHG:
HOW IS IT FUNNY
Are the goats your brothers ni?!

Now, I have replied your mention after you quoted me on different thread over 12 times!
Are you happy now dude?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2017
modelmike7:
I just laughed out loud, reading the headline!

Time for barbecue!!

hahahahahahaha.me too still lauging and people are like:What the Bleep!!!
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2017
jacyhelen:

hahahahahahaha.me too still lauging and people are like:What the Bleep!!!
Lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi / Buhari's Candidates Will Slug It Out: Fayemi Rejects Consensus Candidates / Avengers Not Afraid Of Military, Clark Tells FG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.