Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" (39542 Views)

Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over / Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2017
coup may fail.do u realy think he could have held that position for so long with out foreign influence and support.and with the way this was executed its chances of success may be slim...though i hope mugabe's wicked reign is toppled and overthrown for good.....that is one wierd looking camourflage .
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by ekems2017(f): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Including you

Idrismusty97:
Seriously, Did any of you read the write up. In fact just the first two paragraphs is enough and you will know what really is going on. Are many of you this dumb?

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by universal3: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2017
the move is 2 ensure mugabe's enemies are dealt with not 2 stop mugabe from installing his wife.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by lastempero: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Ayam not understanding, it seems Mugabe is using the army to purge his enemies.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by jerflakes(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2017
mployer:

Not surprised. People talk trash when they run out of argument.

Ok, now you have to go even slower... Make use of a dictionary ... Be strong, you will be smart in future

2 Likes

Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by gotnel: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2017
Caseless:
I can't understand our youth. They have this poor reading culture. They think Mugabe will not give a nod to this operation to protect himself? They know he'll die soon . They don't have to create chaos.

What the military is trying to do is to endear themselves to the general public in case of "demise" of Mugabe, another phase of governance in the country will be seen not to be with their interference like Mugabe has always used them to.

They're forming nice guys now because of their actions on the order of Mugabe. This is PR stunt to win hearts.
What is available on ground now is that Robert Mugabe is not in power anymore.
Military commanders are not taking instructions from him or for him.
Power have changed hand in Zimbabwe.
Don't be carried away with the announcement by the military.
A new era has started in Zimbabwe.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by TEYA: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Flets:
From the news, there is no coup yet. However its hard to decipher why active military role in a democratic setting.

Its actually time for Mugabe to go but Africa needs no more military coup.
No coup yet? 'The safety of the president and his family is guaranteed ' what more do you want to hear? Mugabe has been held hostage by his soldiers in is country.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by Caseless: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2017
gotnel:

What is available on ground now is that Robert Mugabe is not in power anymore.
Military commanders are not taking instructions from him or for him.
Power have changed hand in Zimbabwe.
Don't be carried away with the announcement by the military.
A new era has started in Zimbabwe.
lol. We shall see.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by ArchangeLucifer: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2017
jerflakes:
Every commenter above me didn't even bother reading the article

It clearly states that Mugabe is not the target but the people around him

Everybody here just dey shout that Mugabe must go

SMH undecided

Bros!!!

I was also amazed at their ignorance. shocked shocked

Nairalanders are really daft o. It was CLEARLY stated that Mugabe's family will be protected.

Nigerians just want to be the first to comment so they don't care if they spew trash like that painfully stupid attention seeker, NwaAmaikpe.

That's why their JAMB scores are in double digits.

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by ArchangeLucifer: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Seriously, Did any of you read the write up. In fact just the first two paragraphs is enough and you will know what really is going on. Are many of you this dumb?

They are actually dumb.

Don't ask... know.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by wissenschaften(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We all need to stand up against this Western-backed mutiny and tyranny.

They succeeded with Col. Muammar Gaddafi.
We must not let them destroy the only remaining true African leader who has the good of his country at heart.

With this said,
Let me unequivocally state that I stand with Robert Mugabe.

all this pan-africanists sef....
Mugabe has the Zimbabweans at heart...shuooo
Gaddafi is good in a respect,we can blame the west for that.
But MUGABE
I am also a part pan-africanist as there are good examples in Sankara,Nyerere,Nasser,Gaddafi.
But Mugabe,Mobutu,Does Santos,Amin ,Bokassa,Nguema...would you call those heroes.
Just because they were the ones in the helms of affairs doesn't mean they had their people at heart.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by donqx: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2017
really
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by crazysam001: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2017
Necessary
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by newoffer: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Arabian style
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by stefanweeks: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2017
N*ggaz dont read

Its not yet a coup

They still refer to the man as President
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by superemmy(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Caseless:
blacks are sick.

While there are African democrazy system of government others have been built on nothing but monarchy and absolute dictatorship which ended up in the best interest of the people.

Sometimes eldorado is always the place we search for when we're already there.

he don't gats to stay forever. Hell even trying to manipulate his wife Grace to form a dynasty is wrong but my brother democrazy is not defined by a single entity. All countries have there different kinds...

Mugabe's well I can't say... cheesy cheesy
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by SPYROOC12(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2017
shey na this same man wey say if u dnt av moni 4sch fees u can pay wit goat. that man is a gudman though but... 93years old,stil healthy 2run a country.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by sniperr007(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Since he doesnt want to ever leave that position like its his birthright alone. I support if the military kick him out.

Meanwhile i heard kids in zimbabwe ask who is d mugabe of other countries...they think mugabe is d word to describe president

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by SPYROOC12(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2017
I Wonder if in nigeria the army chief(brurati)wil get mind tel buhari d army wil take over b4 the even take action,na dat same day dem go sack you,arrest you,even kil u.
trust nig
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by SPYROOC12(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2017
the end of mugabe the joker. with how many armoured car this ppl don take over. the next take over in nig jet go even involve esp if na buhari govt. soldier go kil tire.cow go attack,herdsmen go even attack d army. trust boko.h na
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by SPYROOC12(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2017
stefanweeks:
N*ggaz dont read
Its not yet a coup
They still refer to the man as President
DONT PLAY WIT THE ARMY COUP IS ILLEGAL AND THE WORLD ARMY MAY ATTACK THEM. IT JUST A PLOT 2DECIEV US
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by SPYROOC12(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Bros!!!

I was also amazed at their ignorance. shocked shocked

Nairalanders are really daft o. It was CLEARLY stated that Mugabe's family will be protected.

Nigerians just want to be the first to comment so they don't care if they spew trash like that painfully stupid attention seeker, NwaAmaikpe.

That's why their JAMB scores are in double digits.
dont tel me u dont know africa army.
mugabe wnt return to power again,they ar nt afta 2kil him.
if ur a thief wil u be stupid enough 2gv ur victim ur loaded gun
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by perdollar(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
women! women!! women!!! bottom power, dey r potential disaster especially d power hungry ones
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by Deo1986(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2017
the only tru and outspoken African we have.... Mugabe!! As for haters, it is not a coup. Mugabe shall bounce back.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by Caseless: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2017
superemmy:

Don't be myopic about democrazy system of government. Open your mind to tolerance. There have been governments built on nothing but monarchy and absolute dictatorship whixh ended up in the best interest of the people.

Sometimes eldorado is always the place we search for when we're already there.

I'm not saying he gats to stay forever. Hell even trying to manipulate his wife Grace to form a dynasty is wrong but my brother democrazy is not defined by a single entity. All countries have there different kinds...

Mugabe's well I can't say
oh my God! Only if you knew I supported you with my post.

I support Mugabe to stay on. The whites should not always dictate to us. Look at what they caused in Libya. We shouldn't always celebrate these western "freedom givers".
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by bigtt76(f): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
They're just testing the waters .....Mugabe will be forced to step down soon after this.

michlins:
Ayam not understanding. Why a coup when you know that Robert will retain power and probably fight back
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by timota(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Mugabe has been overthrown,the new president is a 75 years old Emmerson Mnangagwa,a former vice president it is his removal that trigered the coup
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by mrMeen(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2017
swagifted:
then you must drop every other western way of life in africa..lets go back to the jungles, live in caves and wear animal skin.
who told you that Africans live in caves and jungles before the white man we had our own working communities and social system.
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by superemmy(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Caseless:
oh my God! Only if you knew I supported you with my post.

I support Mugabe to stay on. The whites should not always dictate to us. Look at what they caused in Libya. We shouldn't always celebrate these western "freedom givers".

Okay brotherly hehehehehehehehehe...... wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy editing now...
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2017
...the question is what is Mugbabe still looking for in power at 93 years old, have been in power close to 40 years...and not only that he wants to install his wife to be president, when did the presidency in zimbabwe became a family property?
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by Princewell2012(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2017
freedomforall30:
As usual, black people don't read. This is a Mugabe sponsored coup to keep relevance on power. These guys are Mugabe boys working to deal with people around Mugabe sabotaging his government; as seen also in Venezuela, with officials and agencies even private enterprises sabotaging Maduro's government on purpose to turn the people against him!

Thank you. The situation in our country has moved to another level. Pls can you explain what that means?
Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by ArchangeLucifer: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2017
SPYROOC12:

dont tel me u dont know africa army.
mugabe wnt return to power again,they ar nt afta 2kil him.
if ur a thief wil u be stupid enough 2gv ur victim ur loaded gun

You don't know this for a fact.

Why don't we at least base our comments on the write-up.

What if it turns out to be true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials / Hun Sen, Cambodian PM Orders All US Weapons Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.