Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Deflowered by her own brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deflowered by her own brother (4376 Views)

Have I Been Deflowered? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deflowered by her own brother by sandysprax(m): 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2010
guys, a girl was deflowered at a tender age by her elder brother.only for her to tell her boifriend after about 2 yrs of dating about it.whats worst the guy has had sex with her.this is considered an abomination.it is for real and not made up.he is in a dilemma as to whether to continue in the relationship or not, considering the fact that the babe lied to him firstly about her virginity then about how she lost it, before eventually opening up after some yrs.
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by daduke2k(m): 12:03am On Mar 23, 2010
So? undecided
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by sulad82i(m): 2:17am On Mar 23, 2010
daduke2k:

So? undecided

Same here??
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by Pweety4me(f): 2:21am On Mar 23, 2010
@OP Atleast she told him d truth eventually. . .it's none of his business anywayz she ain't his wife!he should go sitdown jo he thinks things like dat r easy 2 say doesn't he realise wat emotional pain & trauma it brings bck 2 her?hisssss.
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 23, 2010
If he cant, he cant and should keep it moving. Its not the girls fault what happened, happened. I hate self-righteous goons like this.
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by UcheUwadi(m): 3:11am On Mar 23, 2010
Disgusting. What is the problem with people in this world? Some people need Jesus.

I am sorry, but I would leave that young lady if I was him. Was it by force, or was it willing?
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by Spyker: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2010
The guys should stick to her because the way and manner she lost her virginity is far disturbing than any other way. Being disvirgined by your blood brother is not what any girl can tell a man except she truely loves him and has made up her mind for better for worse. The guy should grow up and comfort her because she has carried this secret for years within her. What kind of paid is worse than an emotional one.
As for the idiot and foolish brother, she should inform their parent so that the relevant cleansing should be done.
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by sandysprax(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
she said she was raped while she was asleep and not willing.can someone really rape u while you're sleeping without ur notice.
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by PROFTHINK: 12:58am On Mar 24, 2010
I have had such experience before. My girlfriend also confessed to me of being deflowered by her elder brother. Until date only the mother knew about it before she died last year. The girl really loved me before she could open up to me, I felt sorry for her. Before then she lied being a virgin and used  a substance called 'Alum' to tighten her ***  but after a pre-intimacy it opened easily and I penetrated thereby breaking my own virginity(she didnt know i was the genuine virgin).After that discovery she broke into tears and told me her story.

I felt bad and along the line I pulled off the relationship not because of her deceit or confession but because she jumped around  men cheaply and used my phone to flash a guy to come and pick her when i just decided to pull her legs by not giving her transport fare to know her reaction.

Infact i have heard series of confessions from ladies regarding their past sexual lives which i dont use against them but they dig their graves to bury themselves at last! As a THINKING PROF,I have heard, seen and still thinking. WATCH OUT FOR MY NEW REAL LIFE MIND BLOWING POST, SOON!
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by Jroy(m): 1:10am On Mar 24, 2010
sad sad. but i would advice him to stick to her. She is loyal to release a secret like that.
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by promkingzz(m): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2010
sandysprax:

she said she was despoiled while she was asleep and not willing.can someone really despoil u're while sleeping without your notice.
really, while she was asleep abi?lol! 9ja wonders never end. well listen, there's 2sides to this. 1- its true and what your guy needs to do is show her more loving, she finally let go of what she's been carrying inside her for 2years, this is a very wrong time for the one person she thinks cares to leave her. OR 2. she's fukkin' lying'. she's looking for a way out of the relationship. u think we have the best in Nollywood, the best are off the screen. some chicks can lie like lie itself, some would even tell you their father did it. not like these inhumane-sick things don't actually happen.
well your guy has dated her for 2years. i beleive that's enough time to know who she really is and can tell when she lies and not. If she's telling the truth, if he really loves her, now is the time to show it and not turn his back on her. men if she rats her bro to her parents im wondering whats gonna go down. lol! enough binding and casting cos na spiritual thing o
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2010
Really dont know why some guys attach so much importance to virginity.Wen it comes to issues of virginity loss,i dont listen to any of the crap stories women have to tell.i dont even bother abt askin how it happened.i just "do" my own and move on.iv never disvirgined anyone and its no priority in r/ship. virginity na food? abi na olympic event?wetin concern aeroplane with eko bridge?
Re: Deflowered by her own brother by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2010
I don't see anything remotely romantic in this thread - why is it here?

(1) (Reply)

My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.