Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. (3765 Views)

5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / See Three (3) Methods On How To Locally Cure Apollo (conjunctivitis) In Nigeria. / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. by chatinent: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2017
Typhoid fever is a disease got from contaminated food or water, or any other eatables. Typhoid fever is caused by a bacterium called Salmonella Enterica.

The virus could be deposited into water or food by an infected individual.
Symptoms of Typhoid.
- fever
- uneasiness
- diarrhea
- headache
- sore throat
- painment
- rashes
- weakness
- laziness
How to naturally cure.
Ingredients: Fruited pumpkin
Preparation:
- wash the fruited pumpkin thoroughly.
- squeeze the juice into a cup, and drink.
Dosage:
- take one glass, two times daily for two weeks and see the magic! Thank me later.
Origin: http://www.chatdom.com.ng/health/see-how-to-locally-cure-typhoid-fever-symptoms-and-remedy/msg3/?topicseen#msg3
Re: See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. by chatinent: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2017
dominique, Sissy3, lalasticlala
Re: See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. by GraGra247(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2017
With no proof of safety and efficacy whatsoever.
Re: See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. by Chekkitapp: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
If you decide to buy medicine from the pharmacies, make sure it is original.

Help us, help you:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScslfkV7dFFZXIX-g86ivF9vvQzo-ctISKJwfMhZhX1wt7tig/viewform
Re: See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. by chatinent: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Chekkitapp:
If you decide to buy medicine from the pharmacies, make sure it is original.

Help us, help you:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScslfkV7dFFZXIX-g86ivF9vvQzo-ctISKJwfMhZhX1wt7tig/viewform
Hm,,
Re: See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. by blakid(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2017
pls @ op, what is the Yoruba name for pumpkin. cos i want to send some1 but she doesn't understand English.
Re: See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. by chatinent: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2017
blakid:
pls @ op, what is the Yoruba name for pumpkin. cos i want to send some1 but she doesn't understand English.
I don't know. You could ask a Yoruba somebody who is literate in English.
Re: See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. by blakid(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2017
chatinent:

I don't know. You could ask a Yoruba somebody who is literate in English.
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Flagyl For Diarrhoea: Does It Actually Stop Stooling / Say No To Inability To Satisfy Your Man/woman During Sex / Any Medical Solution For Frigidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.