Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2286 Views)

How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) / Nigerian Policeman Shot Passenger Leg Inside The Car "Blood Rushing" - Photos / Outrage As Woman Physically Abuses A Child, Goes Viral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by zoba88: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Police officer in action.Is this acceptable?What do you think?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-what-police-officer-was-spotted.html?m=1

Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Justdare: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2017
Laughs cheesy cheesy cheesy
The Nigerian policeman, ever reping
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Queenlovely(f): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2017
My father sacked all police men from guarding our house because of this. He imported wizard marksmen that can shoot a target with precision. The day one police man asked my father to drop something for the boys, was also the day he was sacked. My father hate police no be small. Its the military that guards the house now.
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Benjom(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2017
FIA, I mean fear dey catch am. New Year is just by the corner and he doesn't want any stories for the gods grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
My father sacked all police men from guarding our house because of this. He imported wizard marksmen that can shoot a target with precision. The day one police man asked my father to drop something for the boys, was also the day he was sacked. My father hate police no be small. Its the military that guards the house now.

Cheap popularity antics. I hope the fragments of uncoordinated stories and fables you post on nairaland are gathered and all your schemes fall to nought. SMH

3 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by aolawale025: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Maybe the driver wants to speed off and the policeman laid on his car as a deterrent
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by hatchy(f): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Our police force is a disgrace to the name and profession.

Their behavior sometimes puts doubt in my mind if they are really humans or animals in black uniform.
Where in this world will you see a police officer displaying this kind of stupidity if not in Nigeria.

Police in other climes are well dressed and polished and discharge their duties with utmost professionalism but reverse is the case here.
Our own police some weeks back stole over four bags of garri along the East/West road in Rivers State with guns threatening poor market women along the road.

Shame!

Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Evablizin(f): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
grin

Olodo police man,risking his life just because of #50 or #100. He is free to fly under the car.
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by urahara(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2017
plavic:

Cheap popularity antics. I hope the fragments of uncoordinated stories and fables you post on nairaland are gathered and all your schemes fall to nought. SMH

grin grin grin grin grin

Me sef don taya
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:

Similar to what happened in my house the policemen asked for something and my father gave them N200k. The man still get mind ask for more. My father call IGP, call Buhari all of them just dey beg my father. E no gree Oh.
Na Trump come send some FBI make dem dey guide our house now.
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by pyyxxaro: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:

Someone help me with that meme # I know you are lying but kwontinew#

Volcano and hurricane fall on ur small intestine cheesy
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by veekid(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Awon wayre 100%
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Sirmuel002: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
But guys don't u tink he is dancing one corner?
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why can't they be a DISGRACE, When they are poorly taken care of.
Some of our POLICE ooze odoriferous saga...
They are treated as outcasts by the government.
Most of them have forgotten that with the RIFLES in their hand, they can bring a Change of situation to their Lives by attacking the GOVERNMENT that has kept them like that. Rather innocent citizens suffer from their carnage.
Some bring that change through extortion.
Some bring that change through Robbery.

U see rage and death in their eyes.
Imagine their apartments and salary.
U can't imagine some police barracks.
Sewage SYSTEMS are in their disastrous modes.
Their KIDS look malnourished and unkempt.
Their wives always pregnant and dirty.
They hardly wear fragrance.

I will lead a PROTEST to improve the welfare of our POLICE.
I will burn my DEGREE CERTIFICATE, if find a very healthy, neat, comfortable and sound officer do such...
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by Akinbahm(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Op! and you are sure this police man is not dancing one corner dance? pls r-eview the pics...
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by ayoblinks(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
This one na Robocop o
Re: See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Spotted Doing That Has Gone Viral(pics) by mrMeen(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
Really. am allergic to liers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pruzenlife *5966# / Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend / Slay Queen Caught 4 The 3rd Time, Beaten And Burn To Death For Doing Fake Alert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.