Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (87975 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Men are dogs! This Kenyan lady named Wanjiru busted her bestfriend in bed kissing. Wanjiru's randy boyfriend who looks like a complete mama's boy with piercings all over his body, has been cheating on her with the friend.

The proverbial forty days reached when she caught him mushy with the bestfriend in bed.

He then blocked her on social media when he realised she had caught her red handed. Lol

Wanjiru also shared photos of herself and the useless boyfriend together before he discovered he is a cheating scum! See the photo below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-reveals-what-she-found-her-boyfriend-doing-in-bed-with-her-bestie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2017
Whose bed were they doing the kreezning?
Peachess:

Lol, even if nothing happens one will always feel uncomfortable and have doubts. She'll look for somewhere else, I no fit shout.
We were discussing something like yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Hushpussy abi naa hush bushpig

Come and see ur broda oh cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by WizAkzy: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2017
How do you expect someone like this to be serious in any relationship

209 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2017
It's quite surprising that young girls still take teenage relationships very seriously. I still wonder what goes on in their minds.

In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for 2 Reasons Why You Should Never Have Oral $ex

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Okay...

The thing is you should put your sh.it together and move the f.uck on..

No point crying over it..

5 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2017
grin

SMH....

If she really caught them red handed , then GREAT! At least she's free now...this kind of yeye boi is not a keeper..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Hurted ni undecided dumb girl

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2017
see the girl back side sef, no be for here grin Make the guy free the guy joor. undecided dont always like guy that look like rag pierce everywhere as if the world wanna crash on his head....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2017
see as the guy even worgly. some girls tho. that girl na gold digging fowl. she jus de cry because she nor go receive alert again.

25 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2017
If I were the girl and it's in my bed...I will kick the idiot boy out first.
I will also kick my girl out, but the guy goes first smiley

Ladies, stop fighting a fellow woman over any useless prick, there is enough to go round and no adventurous prick deserves that entertainment, honour or satisfaction wink wink

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Ladies, stop fighting a fellow woman over any useless prick, there is enough to go round and none of them deserves that entertainment, honour or satisfaction wink wink

Abi o

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nairaland mods should stop bringing these xenophobic country dubious act to front page

Nairaland mods I take God beg una go borrow some sense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by midehi2(f): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is this one a boyfriend

11 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by YamLegs(f): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Look at the skinny ugly thing with chicken legs. How won't he cheat on her

4 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
"I am "hurted"? Hoe' my gawwwdd!!! angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
WizAkzy:
How do you expect someone like this to be serious in any relationship

grin

Abeg help me ask am o

The guy clearly looks like a player... Player 1... and you want him to be responsible?

Na just money you dey miss, no be the the guy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
mabi mi ni Jamb Question
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
See the ugly maggot undecided
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by aldexrio(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
The grammar just weak me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Turks: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Relationshit

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by lakesidey(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hurted indeed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Its ur grammar...ur bestie probably speaks better

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
If that's her pix, pls I'm ready to continue where he stopped

The sky will be our limit grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by xynerise: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Stop dating fuckboys they won't listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Forzap: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
That's how a working boy rolls, move on bitch undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by midehi2(f): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Ladies, stop fighting a fellow woman over any useless prick, there is enough to go round and no adventurous prick deserves that entertainment, honour or satisfaction wink wink
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
It's in Kenya sef, not surprised grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
The nigga look like a Riff Raff

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.