Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (43145 Views)

'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by morereb10: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Zimbabwe Crisis: Robert Mugabe Replaced With Sacked Vice President, Emmerson Mnagngawa

Following the interim take over of Zimbabwe government by military arm, the country’s ruling party Zimbabwe African National Union – Patriotic Front (ZANU -PF) on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 has announced that there was no coup in the country, only that President Robert Mugabe and his wife, have been detained and that the president has been replaced with Emmerson Mnagngawa, the vice president who was sacked a week ago and exiled by Mugabe.

They wrote on Twitter an hour ago, “Zimbabwe has not had a coup. There has been a decision to intervene because our constitution had been undermined, in the interim Comrade E Mnagngawa will be president of ZANU PF as per the constitution of our revolutionary organisation.

In a series of tweets, the ruling party went on to indicate that the action of the military has the backing of politicians in the country.

See tweets below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/zimbabwe-crisis-robert-mugabe-replaced.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by optional1(f): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
arsene wenger get ready cos is your turn oh..

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by morereb10: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
good for him

4 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Airforce1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Very good.

Crazy African leaders and their sit tight mentality .

Always disgracing themselves

Fools

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by hisgrace090: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Greedy man let him go.

4 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
See o, just yesterevening i was searching countries with longest serving president on google and i came across this man, i even read his lawyer's speech who backed him for sacking emmerson his V.P claiming they never emerge as running mate in the election rather he choosed him personally after emerging, not even knowing he will be wiped today (devil issa liar). A parable for arsene wenger tho. And wait o if i paid 100k for a VIP ticket in an event i have the right to go to the DJ and lower the volume when my phone rings.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Evablizin(f): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
cheesy

They're tired of great grandpapa of Zimbabwe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by aolawale025: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
It's should be a lesson to other African leaders

7 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by id911(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
I used to respect Mr Mugabe for his intelligence and sound education but I didn't know he has become very foolish lately. How can you sacked your powerful Vice President, one of the leaders of the revolution and someone who has over 70% of senior military officers loyalty to and you expect to continue in power ?

I think Mr Mugabe is no longer in his right senses

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by optional1(f): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mrjo:
wenger or buhari?
wenger oh... Arsenal fans plenty pass buhari supporters..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Bonapart(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
wow, this man planned the whole thing the minute he was sacked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by StRichard(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
A minute silence for Mugabe

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Untainted007: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
What is the difference between the two? At least both of them have been part of the failed government for decades. Can't a neutral person be put in place? Government of WE WE everywhere in the world.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by DozieInc(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mugabe and his Vice are the same people... to the common Zimbabwean nothing changes, just one dictator to another.

Pointless coup

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Goke7: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
id911:
I used to respect Mr Mugabe for his intelligence and sound education but I didn't know he has become very foolish lately. How can you sacked your powerful Vice President, one of the leaders of the revolution and someone who has over 70% of senior military officers loyalty to and you expect to continue in power ?

I think Mr Mugabe is no longer in his right senses
The man don old nah, wetin you expect?

3 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by DeutschJunge: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
I said it in a previous post and people were attacking me and saying rubbish.. This is something we have seen time and time again.
Tell me whats the difference now? Obasonjo beff with atiku sack him, atiku later did one on him and become president what do you expect to happen? Amechi and wike drank from the same cup once the they later befff and amechi comot, wike replaced him, what changed?
Point is birds of same feather flock together.

Black man will forever be greedy!

This has the west sponsored written all over it, i mean the sacked VP already landed in the country in less than how many hours.
I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a play for the position. part of the package, help us get rid of him and its all yours.
It happened in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq.. Will continue to happen till we wise up and stop being greedy..

classic western strategy, they have used it since slavery. Funny thing is centuries later it still works.
This has the west sponsored written all over it, i mean the sacked VP already landed in the country in less than how many hours.
I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a play for the position. part of the package, help us get rid of him and its all yours.
It happened in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq.. Will continue to happen till we wise up and stop being greedy..

classic western strategy, they have used it since slavery. Funny thing is centuries later it still works.

Link to the post..
https://www.nairaland.com/4177905/zimbabwe-military-take-over-live#62399985

4 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by xreal: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
All kudos goes to the military arm of that country.

The end of Mugabe has come. Finally.

2 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by mao19: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Correct

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
mugabe don shit for church

5 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by ebuka10box(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
thats y i love Nigeria,one man cant try it in naija....bous ready to die here oooo. make i here say we no commot buhari after this tenure....all man na military for naija

3 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by sotall(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Aieboocaar(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
That is how it always is when God decides to fight ones battle!!!!
dude would still be licking mugabe's ass as vice if not for his sack

God Used the old fool to elevate him real quick!!!!! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Alexgeneration(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Robert Mugabe is finally gone, but on a second thought, the vice president that is jostling to replace him is no different because they all come from the same bunch, he is also quite old (75 years old)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
It is Grace who got overthrown

Not Bob, Grace.

4 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by OBku4(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
angry

Fake news!
where are you getting your story from

3 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by goodyvin02(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
this just made my day

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing / New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs / South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.