Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal (40632 Views)

Robin & Robin Bullock Prophesy About America And Her Election / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / Did TB Joshua Prophesy The Military Coup In Zimbabwe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by tinajohn: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krUuBZmQA58

This video showing Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua predicting impending military intervention in the government of a Southern African country has been circulating like wildfire on social media in Zimbabwe.

The undated video shows the controversial cleric speaking to his congregation at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria about military plans to “get rid of a President in a region of Southern Africa”.

“The military are interested in embarrassing a President - either they kill him or kidnap him,” Joshua says in the clip which has been shared thousands of times on Facebook and WhatsApp.

“They are still having that plan to kidnap either a President or Vice-President of that nation or the First Lady of that nation,” the cleric stated, adding that this would cause “uproar”.

Joshua said he knew the country in question but would not directly name it lest it leads to undue “pandemonium”.

Before events unfolded on Tuesday with the military taking power, the prominent privately-owned Zimbabwean newspaper ‘NewsDay’ featured the prophecy on the front page of their Monday 13th November 2017 edition, claiming Joshua had reiterated the prediction last week.

Online news portal Nehanda TV similiarly shared the video on Monday with the title, ‘Is TB Joshua talking about a Coup in Zimbabwe?’

Since the news broke of the Mugabe’s being placed under house arrest alongside the return of ousted Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa, many have linked unfolding events to Joshua’s proclamation.

“I'm not a fan of 'Prophets' but hate him or love him, TB Joshua had 'seen' this coming,” wrote Zimbabwean Tich Ray on Twitter.

However, Joshua’s official channel ‘Emmanuel TV’ has yet to release any video concerning the prophecy.

This is not the first high profile prediction Joshua has given concerning a Southern African President after the video of him ‘prophesying’ the death of Malawian leader Bingu Mutharika went viral in 2012 and led to an official judicial investigation by the Malawian government.

SOURCE: Vanguard - https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/video-tb-joshuas-prophesy-mugabes-death-military/

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Airforce1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
TB Joshua

The man who sees the future .
grin

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by hatchy(f): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Where are those Atheists who say there is nothing like God or that everything happens as coincidence and not premeditated.

There are higher forces,unseen things to the naked eyes. The world did not just come to be by coincidence,there is a greater force,a master designer that made it all.

You can tap into these unseen supernatural forces and see the future if you have the prerequisite.

It is obvious that this man saw what will happen even though he may not know the exact date or time.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by madridguy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
TB Joshua, the man of the people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by KadunaMafia: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
He should also see Nigeria own because buhari needs Mugabe treatment

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by NwaAmaikpe: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

There's a thin line between a prophesy and a vague speculation.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by aolawale025: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
He hit a bulls eye this time

13 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Adaowerri111: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
He sees nothing in Nigeria, our politicians too smart for am

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by NwaAmaikpe: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Airforce1:
TB Joshua

The man who sees the future .
grin

shocked

Airforce1,

The man whose future depends on E-Money.

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Evablizin(f): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
cheesy

Happy seeing prophet,until you see the future of Nigeria then i will believe you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by PFRB: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
There are more coups coming in some African nations. When these happen, you will now choose the one TB Joshua was talking about.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by jujjjkkluj: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Your Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Jbleenk: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Take this.

15 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Evablizin(f): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked
TB Joshua, The man who sees the future Airforce1, The man whose future depends on EMoney.
Hey,nawa for you.

31 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by tinajohn: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Empirical evidence points overwhelming to one simple albeit complex conclusion - there is more to TB Joshua than meets the ordinary eye...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by SarkinYarki: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Its just wayo guess work jare

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's a thing line between a prophesy and a vague speculation.

It is not speculation friend. Time and Space are structures of the Universe, a resultant effect of the projection from singularity after the AUM, big-banged creation.

If you can tune the mind to any schumann frequency beyond the Time-Space continuum, you could see the possible events leading to final final probabilities. That is why he uses the word, 'pray' cos he knows certain events can stop it from happening, outside which the event must occur as seen in the matrix of probable possibilities.

How I know this is because I experienced it before, but I refused to call it Prophesy, the right word is "Predicting the future events", from available materializing possibilities.

So it is not speculation, you can use the word 'Prediction' but religions call it 'Prophesy'. I dont know sha, but anyone who is interested in seeing the future can do so, and it is something I have done once and what I saw didnt scare me. But they will certainly happen if all probabilities remain in place without interference from the cosmic mind-field.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by correctguy101(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is not speculation friend. Time and Space are structures of the Universe, a resultant effect of the projection from singularity after the AUM, big-banged creation.

If you can tune the mind to any schumann frequency beyond the Time-Space continuum, you could see the possible events leading to final final probabilities. That is why he uses the word, 'pray' cos he knows certain events can stop it from happening, outside which the event must occur as seen in the matrix of probable possibilities.

How I know this is because I experienced it before, but I refused to call it Prophesy, the right word is "Predicting the future events", from available materializing possibilities.

So it is not speculation, you can use the word 'Prediction' but religions call it 'Prophesy'. I dont know sha, but anyone who is interested in seeing the future can do so, and it is something I have done once and what I saw didnt scare me. But they will certainly happen if all probabilities remain in place without interference from the cosmic mind-field.

This is exactly what Otem calls Urim,..

Not like Thummim undecided

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
correctguy101:

This is exactly what Otem calls Urim,..

Not like Thummim undecided

I have no idea about the meaning of those terms, but seeing the future comes with an upgraded level of consciousness, a higher frequency of vibration outside time and space, if one aligns the energy centers to such frequency, one can 'perceive' all crystallizing events from the pool of possibilities. I have no earthly words to explain further as the 5 senses that our physical body is equipped with has a limit to what it can process.

If one tunes into Time, or even tunes into Thoughts or the Sun. Or tune into the God State these things just open up, you just 'know' them, or 'perceive' them.

Quantum Sciences can only take one that far, then comes the real journey.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by correctguy101(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have no idea about the meaning of those terms, but seeing the future comes with an upgraded level of consciousness, a higher frequency of vibration outside time and space, if one aligns the energy centers to such frequency, one can 'perceive' all crystallizing events from the pool of possibilities. I have no earthly words to explain further as the 5 senses that our physical body is equipped with has a limit to what it can process.

If one tunes into Time, or even tunes into Thoughts or the Sun. Or tune into the God State these things just open up, you just 'know' them, or 'perceive' them.

Quantum Sciences can only take one that far, then comes the real journey.

Fact of life...

How have you been Billyonaire, You seem somewhat scarce around here these days.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
correctguy101:

Fact of life...

How have you been Billyonaire, You seem somewhat scarce around here these days.

On the quest for materialism now, I have projects to complete before year ends.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by omogin(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
shocked
You will live long
Wasn't initially meant for you o. Who am I to cancel it
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by omogin(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
You will live long
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by KadunaMafia: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
omogin:

You will live long
Thanks for the Methuselah prophecy grin
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by KadunaMafia: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

cc Wazlax what's your take
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by correctguy101(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

On the quest for materialism now, I have projects to complete before year ends.

I wish you well brother. May the forces work in your favor... wink

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by dadavivo: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ok tb Joshua try for this one. But when will they come and kidnap Buhari the dullard
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Josh44s(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Airforce1,

The man whose future depends on EMoney.

Lmfao cheesy Why u wicked like this na cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by oldschooljam(f): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:
Where are those Atheists who say there is nothing like God or that everything happens as coincidence and not premeditated.

There are higher forces,unseen things to the naked eyes. The world did not just come to be by coincidence,there is a greater force,a master designer that made it all.

You can tap into these unseen supernatural forces and see the future if you have the prerequisite.

It is obvious that this man saw what will happen even though he may not know the exact date or time.

Hehehe u mean this 100% edited video?

Check it well,

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by madridguy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ameen and you too.

omogin:

You will live long
Wasn't initially meant for you o. Who am I to cancel it
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by ProWalker: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:

What is wrong with you own eyes that you can't see with it? Must TB Joshua always see for you ?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Dc4life(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
If I have ever respected man of God in my Life, then he is SENIOR PROPHET T.B JOSHUA The only man of God who has no bank account, the only man of God who helps both Muslims and Christians, the only man of God who shares his tithes and offerings to the poor and less privileges. Any child been delivered in his church has automatic scholarship in his life time, man of God who understands that life is VANITY UPON VANITY, and uses his own to help people.... You claim he is EVIL, why is the one you think are of GOD or of CHRIST not helping you or sharing thing's.... All the Libyan deportees will confess how good TB Joshua is. God bless you senior prophet, atleast millions Fred from your Own bank account instead of 2,3 to 4 private jets. Only one branch in Nigeria yet he is helpful. Chaiii

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Observing A White Fast / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.