Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Breaking The Wall Between Productivity And Creativity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Breaking The Wall Between Productivity And Creativity (381 Views)

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked / My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Wall Between Productivity And Creativity by TheReadyWriters: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Do you sometimes feel too occupied to be creative?
Productivity and creativity in writing, sometimes seem to be two opposing forces that are impossible to be reconciled. The wall between the duo is the contrast between quantity and quality. While productivity likes tidiness, streamlined process to get the tasks done before deadline, creativity thrives on chaos. You let your mind wander as you take time to explore new topics, perhaps you would stumble upon a new idea.

Read more at: http://www.thereadywriters.net/breaking-wall-productivity-creativity/

(1) (Reply)

Fear Is Universal: Examples Of Historical Figures With Fears / Electrical Experts Only / 4 Simple Job Tips People Always Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.