Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (65200 Views)

Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by Realsman405(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
The US President is called a "hideous criminal" and a "coward" for urging Asian nations to increase pressure on North Korea to halt its growing nuclear programme.

Donald Trump deserves the death penalty for insulting North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, the country's state media has said.

An editorial in the ruling party newspaper, Rodong Sinmun, called the US President a "hideous criminal" for urging the five Asian countries he visited last week to maximise pressure on North Korea to halt its growing nuclear programme.

The paper also called Mr Trump a "coward" for cancelling a visit to the inter-Korean border.

"The worst crime for which he can never be pardoned is that he dared ]to[ malignantly hurt the dignity of the supreme leadership," the editorial said.

"He should know that he is just a hideous criminal sentenced to death by the Korean people."

Mr Trump refused to hold back on his usual criticism of Mr Kim during his 11-day trip to Asia.

While in Hanoi, towards the end of his trip, he taunted the North Korean leader over his height and weight.

He tweeted: "Why would Kim Jong Un insult me by calling me 'old', when I would NEVER call him 'short and fat'?"

The Rodong editorial attacked Mr Trump's failure to tour the demilitarised zone )DMZ( dividing North and South Korea, which has become a traditional stop-off for senior US officials visiting the south.

The US President's helicopter turned back after five minutes into the trip to the DMZ due to bad weather.

"It wasn't the weather. He was just too scared to face the glaring eyes of our troops," the editorial added.

On the same day the editorial came out, Mr Kim resumed his public outings after a two-month hiatus during heightened tensions with the US and its allies.

He visited a tractor factory which he boasted was made mainly with locally produced parts, in a bid to show sanctions could not hurt the country.

China, North Korea's sole ally, has now announced it will send a special envoy to the hermit nation this week.

President Xi Jinping's special envoy, Song Tao, will head to Pyongyang on Friday to discuss the Chinese Communist Party's congress, which took place last month.

Mr Trump had urged Mr Xi to use China's influence over the North to rein Mr Kim in, warning that "time is quickly running out".

On Sunday, Mr Trump said his Chinese counterpart stated "he is upping the sanctions against" North Korea, but China has not yet announced any new measures.

The Chinese president has said he wants to resolve the nuclear crisis through diplomatic means over fears a regime collapse could trigger a rush of refugees across its border.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/donald-trump-sentenced-to-death-by-north-korea-for-insulting-kim-jong-un-11127368

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by Justdare: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mad somebodies.
Kim "Junk" Un is Psychotic, Trump is a Narcissistic egomaniac.
Ara ran bomb lowo!!!!
WW III loading.......................................

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by Odianose13(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Na so them dey sentence to death? You want to sentence an authority!

One called the other 'old' and then there was a reprisal, so why not give both................. Anyway, na "make e no be like say we no react" kind of thing. #unserious

See chinko powerbank wey I buy that day, I was surprised, na my phone come dey charge the powerbank. How we go take them serious sef?

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by ladyF(f): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol. Why dont they go and arrest him where he is and sentence him to death physically? grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by holluphemydavid(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by Adaowerri111: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
jgjg
Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Seriously I don't know who joke pass between North Korean government and our APC government.

I think it is a draw.
In other news,

I pledge to Nigeria my country to be faithful, loyal and honest as long as the National team keep winning.
So help me God.
Amen

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by SageTravels: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Madness Vs Madness

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by lovingyouhun: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Them don start again . N. K, mumu people

Somebody with love should please tell them to wake up from their dream

impossible things !!!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by ruudcruise(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Buhahaha, Rocket man is angry for being called short and fat �������

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by mao19: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
You must be Joking
Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by dammytosh: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Justdare:
Mad somebodies.
Kim "Junk" Un is Psychotic, Trump is a Narcissistic egomaniac.
Ara ran bomb lowo!!!!
WW III loading.......................................

As in na 2 mad people
Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by CecyAdrian(f): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bring it on
Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by Speakdatruth: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
These are two power drunk President. Both will go any length to hold her supremacy.

Trump is the wrong person to mess it, he is madder than Obama. He's more war ready than Obama.

Kim Jong first calling Trump a dotard actually gave the US media a clue of what could be coming, and this is one.

The issue is, this is gonna start as a media fight. North Korea is so ready to go dirty, maybe not the U.S.

The bottom line is BOTH Presidents are MAD. None of them will bow to pressure. They're ready for anything.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
noise

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by ShitHead(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
The Old Man and The FAT man. Rest In Peace in advance Trump.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by Airforce1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
The two leaders fit themselves

Clowns

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by dessz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
if dem like make dem bomb demsefs I go dey naija dey chop popcorn grin

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
If Dey Wan Fight Nuclear War, Make Dem Do Am Through D Pacific.

Bcuz I Neva Hammer Yet N I No Wan Hear Nuclear Play Happen Near Africa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by CecyAdrian(f): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bring it on!
Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by PissedOffWeed(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
these clowns are just trynna find a way to crack our rips with nuclear bombs and not laughter!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by toyinjimoh(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
If north Koreans kills Trump. US will wipe out the whole north Korea with in 24hrs am not in support trump but they shouldn't think of killing him

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by autotrader014(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by sharpshap(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
This small fat short boy should go and rest. If the powers that matter have his time, he'll be like tissue paper.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by eleojo23: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by Lilimax(f): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
This North Koreans are talking tough on daily basis shocked
Anyway, whatever they place their hope on will fail them on the day of reckoning

15 Likes

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by psalmhorah(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
wetin b our own now ..if u like hang urselves ..

Re: Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un by piagetskinner(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
short and fat

war of words may soon become war of the world's

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Holds Hajia Hinda Deby During Husband's State Funeral / Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany / Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.