Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) (1569 Views)

Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Appleā€™s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone / Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by iconabblog(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
The times of the full screen smart phones has come truly but I wonder why companies like Tecno, Infinix, Gionee and other nice smart phones brand used in Nigeria and other west African countries have refused to produce something so unique and can be considered an alternative to the expensive Iphone and Samsung Galaxy edge series. Well thank Jah for these Chinese products that give an alternative to have something nice and unique with good power capacities, storage, memory and camera.

Oukitel Mix 2 is running on Helio P25 Octa-core clocked at 2.39Ghz which is powerful enough to enhance gaming experience and speed along with a huge 6GB RAM to make multitasking more easier and smooth, screen splitting more smoother, launching large apps with ease and surfing the web more faster. It internal memory is 64GB which is quite very ok and it supports an expansion of up to 128GB. full specs and price

1 Share

Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by uppa(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
iconabblog:
The times of the full screen smart phones has come truly but I wonder why companies like Tecno, Infinix, Gionee and other nice smart phones brand used in Nigeria and other west African countries have refused to produce something so unique and can be considered an alternative to the expensive Iphone and Samsung Galaxy edge series. Well thank Jah for these Chinese products that give an alternative to have something nice and unique with good power capacities, storage, memory and camera.

Oukitel Mix 2 is running on Helio P25 Octa-core clocked at 2.39Ghz which is powerful enough to enhance gaming experience and speed along with a huge 6GB RAM to make multitasking more easier and smooth, screen splitting more smoother, launching large apps with ease and surfing the web more faster. It internal memory is 64GB which is quite very ok and it supports an expansion of up to 128GB. full specs and price
hello bro, av you used any oukitel product? how good is the device? am actually considering oukitel K10000 Max
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by iconabblog(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yes I have, it a nice product
uppa:
hello bro, av you used any oukitel product? how good is the device? am actually considering oukitel K10000 Max
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by uppa(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
iconabblog:
Yes I have, it a nice product
ok thanks......any down sides?
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by iconabblog(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
I'll kindly advice you not to go for k10000, it Android 5.1 and a little outdated, Oukitel has newer products and if you r looking for a cheap good Smartphone that is close to being perfect, search for Mix phones or S8, search the link provided on this post and u will find varieties of Smartphone of your choice
uppa:
ok thanks......any down sides?
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by uppa(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
iconabblog:
I'll kindly advice you not to go for k10000, it Android 5.1 and a little outdated, Oukitel has newer products and if you r looking for a cheap good Smartphone that is close to being perfect, search for Mix phones or S8, search the link provided on this post and u will find varieties of Smartphone of your choice
thanks for your response, oukitel k10000 max was produced 2017 and it's android 7......another higher one is oukitel mix 2, but k10000 max has ba3 10000mah, samsung camera and water resistance
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by iconabblog(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
I tut it d ordinary k10000 cos dat one was produced in 2015, k10000 max is ok and well re-designed with water splashe nd high dust resistance..it one of the best rugged Smartphone of 2017
uppa:
thanks for your response, oukitel k10000 max was produced 2017 and it's android 7......another higher one is oukitel mix 2, but k10000 max has ba3 10000mah, samsung camera and water resistance
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by uppa(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
iconabblog:
I tut it d ordinary k10000 cos dat one was produced in 2015, k10000 max is ok and well re-designed with water splashe nd high dust resistance..it one of the best rugged Smartphone of 2017
so between the 2 from your experience, which would you advice?
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by twaintoy(f): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
A neat and clean gionee m5plus for sale. No cracks at all. It works perfectly well with all the accessories intact. 09099156830, Call and send me messages on whatsapp for pictures and the price.
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by iconabblog(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
It your choice you know ..but all I can say is the phone is nice and of good quality
uppa:
so between the 2 from your experience, which would you advice?
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by uppa(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
iconabblog:
It your choice you know ..but all I can say is the phone is nice and of good quality
ok thanks
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by iconabblog(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
No p bro..follow up Iconab on facebook
uppa:
ok thanks
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by innobarca(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2017
Oukitel phones are good,Very good
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by noobody(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your aliexpress orders,
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)for all newly launched and old xiaomi products only.
the rest like leeco,OUKITEL,doogee,leagoo,huawei,umidigi,products would be delivered in 2 weeks.
Aliexpress check out available!(old accounts only,new accounts less than 100$ allowed).

Callls/whatsapp
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by kashman04(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Complete Copy of Xiaomi mi mix front design.
Re: Oukitel Mix 2 Overview And Specs (full Screen & 6GB) by princekhan007: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Best Earphones Under 1000 / Umidigi A3 Or Xiaomi Redmi 6a / 8 Inches Tablet 4G Network 1gb 16gb 4000mah Power Dual 2.4ghz/5ghz Wifi With Fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.