Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity (53735 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors / Pope Francis Gets $237,000 Lamborghini As Gift, But He Puts It Up For Auction To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Lovine: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Criminal adeboye and oyedipo should learn from His Holiness, the vicar general, Christ representative on earth.

Who do you represent on earth?

3 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by ibkayee(f): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Ibkayee would you like to ride in this?
Not really, not a big fan of white cars
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by otivere: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
How many of the pope age dey drive that kind car? sense fall on una wen dey insult Nigerian pastors, abi una think say POPE no get jet?

1 Like

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
snoopylinus:

What is he using one for?Even Jesus no get horse
you see what i was saying @martinsfm Fools like @snoopylinus will still talk. Now answer my question what is the pope doing with a private helicopter. and his archbishop with Homes ranging from $3.5 million - $50 million
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
I love Catholics,they always take it upon themselves to help d needy nd d poor,i hv neva seen a Catholic priest riding a very expensive car not to talk of buying private jets even though they can very well afford it if they want to bt they prefer helping d needy.

8 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Lovine: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
sogud:

Do u ve proof dat Adeboye n OyEdepo re thief's , if nt go n ask for forgiveness bcoz ur children wil call u dat...talking to men of God lyk dat.
i pity u pple dat follows freeze

If they are men of God, then what are you?

8 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by pozolana(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
sogud:

Do u ve proof dat Adeboye n OyEdepo re thief's , if nt go n ask for forgiveness bcoz ur children wil call u dat...talking to men of God lyk dat.
i pity u pple dat follows freeze
u should pity yourself. What is exactly man of God? are you man of devil? G .Os are overrated.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Linux007(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
dannypaul:
excuse me but do u know this man flies private jet? should I also recount how much oyedepo and adeboye have given to charity too? ��

As a,matter of fact he doesn't. The papacy doesn't have a special private jet for the pope.

Get ur facts right

16 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Our pastors should learn

May devil punish oyedipo and adebayo for using the poor sweat to buy jets and properties in their name while telling their gullible followers to save for treasures in heaven. Useless criminals

You are talking as if the pope doesn't have a private jet...
I understand where ur spit is hailing from...In as much as it is wrong cursing anyone....
but u wuld have been justified if the pope doesn't already have luxury cars and a private Jet......
All the same....nobody holy pass...na only God e sure for!
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

How could he have 'afforded' it, by dipping his hands into the Church's proceeds Beyond service, what enterprise are in his name that would have been able to make him 'afford' a 185,000 ride?

What he did is commendable and it is quite shameful that Nigerian Pastors would not have done this, not in the least of ways. Just when you thought you have had enough, Oyedepo added a fifth private jet to his tally and his busy looking to outbuy any pastor who ventures into the private jet deal. Useless set of humans angry
How can you tell me you were ordained by God, and your children are the ones heading London branches, South Africa branches and so on. The are all criminals using Gods name to exploit people

8 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Cyrilpac(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Criminal adeboye and oyedipo should learn from His Holiness, the vicar general, Christ representative on earth.
Hmmm, chief judge what did they stole from you and which of your court did you sentence them as CRIMINAL. ..?
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Okoyiboz3: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

Shut your ass up even if they have one, mofo like you will still talk, And by the way Pastor Adeboye has only 1 and stop spreading media rumor.

What work does Pastor Adeboye do that he has a private jet?

Since the jet is in his name and not the church's name, how much tax did he pay in the year preceeding the year he bought the jet?

7 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:

Not really, not a big fan of white cars
fast cars??
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I understand where ur spit is hailing from...In as much as it is wrong cursing anyone....
but u wuld have been justified if the pope doesn't already have luxury cars and a private Jet......

Dear The pope does not have a private jet or luxury cars

15 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Linux007(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
otivere:
How many of the pope age dey drive that kind car? sense fall on una wen dey insult Nigerian pastors, abi una think say POPE no get jet?

He doesn't actually

10 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

you see what i was saying @martinsfm Fools like @snoopylinus will still talk. Now answer my question what is the pope doing with a private helicopter. and his archbishop with Homes ranging from $3.5 million - $50 million
See mumu adeboye ass lickers...is that what God called him for?to buy private jets upandan....abeg swerve

6 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Okoyiboz3: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

How can you tell me you were ordained by God, and your children are the ones heading London branches, South Africa branches and so on. The are all criminals using Gods name to exploit people

In the Incorporated Trustees Form of Living Faith, you have Oyedepo, his wife, his sons and one other Pastor Abioye. All other Bishop and all Pastors are all mumus who can be kicked out by any of Oyedepo's wife or son.

7 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by osuofia2(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
dannypaul:
excuse me but do u know this man flies private jet? should I also recount how much oyedepo and adeboye have given to charity too? ��
Lies

8 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Mudley313: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017

Proceeds will go to a Catholic charity seeking to return Christian exiles to Iraq, to another one helping victims of the sex trade in Italy and to two Italian charities that operate in Africa.

The above is the most important part of the post people should take note of. Our yahoo pastors could do so much in bettering the lives of people in naija with the money they obtain from their mostly impoverished congregants. Instead spreading the gospel to places where they have not heard it much like Iraq they continue to set up their business centers all over europe and america

12 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by ibkayee(f): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
fast cars??
Fast cars make me anxious
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Dear The pope does not have a private jet or luxury cars

Go and get ur facts right....the pope doesn't take uber, neither does he fly economy or business class....does he teleport to his destination?
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

What work does Pastor Adeboye do that he has a private jet?

Since the jet is in his name and not the church's name, how much tax did he pay in the year preceeding the year he bought the jet?

You see you just proof to be the biggest fool on Nairaland, Have you heard Of gift he never bought the private jet it was gifted secondly he writes book that sell to atleast 5 million people per each book at rate from N500 to N1,500 yearly example of such books sunday school manual, Open heaven and a lot more. Next time do not spit out ignorance
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:

In that case, you won't like a sleek formatic ride. So sleek that it can spin out of your hands if you're anxious when in motion.
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by RedPill(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
whatever y'all are saying; don't insult Men of God
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:

same any fast driver scares me since I was in an auto crash, I was thinking you would be a fan tho, you don't like white coz u scared of steady cleaning? undecided
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
1StopRudeness:

It's obvious that our so called men of devil are scamming us

4 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by ibkayee(f): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

In that case, you won't like a sleek formatic ride. So sleek that it can spin out of your hands if you're anxious when in motion.
I like sleek, I'm just a grandma behind wheels
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by Mudley313: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

Look at this idiot, tell me when did pastor Oyedapo or Adeboye buy a Lamborghini

These are the type of followers bred by our 419 business centers pretending to be churches. No atom of godliness or being christ-like but just being foul mouthed in defense of their men of dogs to steal people"s hard earned money in the name of tithe and seed faith to be sown as sought of an MMM investment as if god is now a money doubler

4 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by prico32(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
you are a big fool & its so heart breaking that you don't realise how foolish you are.

TANTUMERGO007:
Our pastors should learn

May devil punish oyedipo and adebayo for using the poor sweat to buy jets and properties in their name while telling their gullible followers to save for treasures in heaven. Useless criminals
Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by dzeros(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
wth28:

Look at this idiot, tell me when did pastor Oyedapo or Adeboye buy a Lamborghini
oga, na u com b d idiot pass, must it be a Lamborghini?, how many private jets does Oyedapo have? If you don't know ask Google you gullible fool. Check out what Adeboye has too, they all are living lives you scalawag can only dream of, reaping from comfused people like you to enrich themselves while you are just there existing, on top of it you are not afraid to come out here and insult people on there account. People like you should be tired up and beating so you can wise up!

8 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
That's the way it should be.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity by wth28: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

In the Incorporated Trustees Form of Living Faith, you have Oyedepo, his wife, his sons and one other Pastor Abioye. All other Bishop and all Pastors are all mumus who be kicked out by any of Oyedepo's wife or son.

Fool talking trash have you heard of what happened in Ghana, How an Igbo retarded pastor who was made the General head of Ghana some years back took over winners Headquarter in Ghana from Oyedapo. Why will he then trust people he his not sure of their stand with God.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!! / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.