Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations (9376 Views)

No Accredited Fumigators - Governor Abiodun Disowns Ministry Of Environment / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications / Amina Mohammed Denies Involvement In $300 Million Rosewood Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by presidency: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
READ: Federal Ministry of Environment reacts to allegations on Rosewood exports.

1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by olumose001(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
FTC...okay, next!!!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by Saintsbrown(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Failed government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by miqos02(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by zmtoz: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Weldone
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by Kyliegame: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
na so
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by Raxxye(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
ok
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by tolexy007(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
I knew it......I have said it b4, That Kim Jon will one day contest under APC now is happening. very soon Obasanjo will be the next Arsenal manager

3 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by 9jvirgin(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
This country can never be good.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by Evablizin(f): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by itsandi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
ok
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by ehissi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Saintsbrown:
Failed government

Failed comment...... angry

Tell us where the government failed lets know.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by NwaAmaikpe: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
ehissi:

shocked

The government has failed by having someone like you as it's citizen.

Since you can't see that this is a failed government.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by Koolking(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
-
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by ConcernedWife: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Job search for Hubby - Help a Concerned wife

Pls nairalanders, I thought about this for a long time before I decided to make this announcement. I made sure I exhausted every possible means before coming down here. Please do not crucify me.

I can't divulge everything here . I am looking for a job for my sweetheart . You know when a man with children is out of job.

Anyone please help.

location - lagos

He was a former banker-not sacked.

contact me on buydomain00@gmail.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by Koolking(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
ehissi:

Good question you asked the dude.

I discovered Nairaland now is full of children with childish opinions. Everyone of them just want to say something in everything

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by femi4: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
ConcernedWife:
Job search for Hubby - Help a Concerned wife

Pls nairalanders, I thought about this for a long time before I decided to make this announcement. I made sure I exhausted every possible means before coming down here. Please do not crucify me.

I can't divulge everything here . I am looking for a job for my sweetheart . You know when a man with children is out of job.

Anyone please help.

location - lagos

He was a former banker-not sacked.

contact me on buydomain00@gmail.com
you be housewife?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by yomalex(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
ok
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by ehissi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The government has failed by having someone like you as it's citizen.

Since you can't see that this is a failed government.

What makes you think I am a citizen of this country? angry

Anyway! Lemme not deny my fatherland, except you are a failed Wailer or olodo without report card, simple bullet point statements listing their flaws is enough for the mature mind to understand the failure of government with respect to Ministry of Environment/Rosewoof abi na rosewood matter....... undecided

Haba! At least lets have an intellectually, stimulating discuss that promotes learning.

Ministry of Environment issues reply to alligator abi na allegation equals to "this is a failed government"........ undecided

My friend its never to late to return back to primary II, after all there is always adult education......... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by rawtouch: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
stories..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by free2ryhme: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
what esle to expect from APC goons
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by birdsview(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Saintsbrown:
Failed government
your life is probably failed .up to your household and your phone that surfs the web on bonus data
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by olabs201(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
I was a victim my team anĸ I lost close to 12million naira because of her selfish attitude.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations by iamdannyfc(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Shey op na the presidency dem dey always talk about..

Wetin even consign me self, me wey wan write exam(waec,neco,jamb) come dey do amebo instead make i dey Onlysage Community dey do Question&Answer(Study)...
Lemme come and be goin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje / Obaseki Suspends Another Council Chairman Over Corruption Allegations / N11.5bn School Chairs Contracts Smuggled Into NDDC Budget - IMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.