Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally (103720 Views)

Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted / Why Would PDP Governors Visit APC Benue But Ignore PDP Taraba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Spylord48: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
bionixs:
oga,you havent said anything. Bèfore i forget ,how old are you?

4years

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Yyeske(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
nnokwa042:
u be Igbo for real or u be my mama tell me say I be igbo type ?cus no real Igbo person that suck her mothers breast will support buhari with his anti Igbo appointment's, I will bet my winning ticket that ur from far north
I can bet my last kobo that you are a Somali Jew
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by erhabor11(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
On my way back from awka this evening inside a bus. Some people were saying that this 2nd buhari is younger and really look different from first buhari. Ayam confused. Do we have 1st and 2nd buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Yyeske(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
FrankGiel:

Legitnow, just to inform u that Buhari is not just near Igbo land he is infact in Igbo land..
If you don't do anything... U are Forever a coward and there isn't anything Legit about U!
You won't see people like that around today, they are somewhere nursing their wounds.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by TheAngry1: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
nwabobo:

Aare ona kakanfo.

At least he did not hide in a hole like KANU
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Chigold101(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:

I am an igbo guy like you so don't think that pic can move me. Keep on dreaming on a false agenda. don't learn from others that towed the same path but lost shamefully. Catalonia is there for you to learn a little lesson on how secession can't be gotten with una yeye strategy
if you are Igbo. You will know IPOB is not a violent group and won't be foolish to start violent by attacking Buhari.

IPOB remain a none violent group

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Abujalandlord: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by MrGerald(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:

I am an igbo guy like you so don't think that pic can move me. Keep on dreaming on a false agenda. don't learn from others that towed the same path but lost shamefully. Catalonia is there for you to learn a little lesson on how secession can't be gotten with una yeye strategy
Why you didn't use hundreds of others that has gotten theirs as reference? Ana azo gi, isi igba ohu ka-gi mma...
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chigold101:
if you are Igbo. You will know IPOB is not a violent group and won't be foolish to start violent by attacking Buhari.

Greatest lie ever made by man.

"We need guns and bombs to engage the Nigeria government "-Nnamdi Kanu

" I will go to Abuja and return with Buhari's head " - Nnamdi Kanu

" There will b bloodshed in Igbo land if Buhari steps his foot on our land " - Emma Powerful

" Kill Pastor Kumuyi if he ever visit Igbo land "-Nnamdi Kanu

" Buhari will not return alive "-IPOB

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by sparko1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
EVILFOREST:
To me it's very easy to fix Nigeria.
The STEPS are :
–Be detribalized.
–use your kindsmen to set 1st example of punishment.
–State your priorities before assumption.
–Be FAIR and Firm at the same time.
–Never Challenge your God to a Fight.
–Make Every Nigerian Feel important.
–Make them feel like 1st class citizens.
–Defend every Nigerian Tribe abroad.
–Involve Women.
–involve Technocrats.
–be ready for criticisms whether Destructive or healthy.
–Never politicise appointments.
–Never condone Corruption.
–Use the untouchables to set examples
–The death of any Nigerian, should weaken you.
–deceive every Nigerian with good, quality projects.
–then WORK, WORK, WORK

Please, are these too difficult..??

And lastly, don't be human!
That is the only way you can do all that!
We are human, we can't be objective all the time.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by MrGerald(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Ipod pigs and wawa oṣsu outcasts are flatheaded nonentities from a long lineage of cowards.

This is not the first time these clowns are eating their words. In fact, they must have eaten their vomit so often that they must be choking on it.

When Kumuyi wanted to come for a crusade in Abia, Kanu threatened to kill Kumuyi if he stepped foot in Abia state. Kumuyi disgraced Kanu by moving the crusade to Umuahia near Kanu's village of Afaraukwu. Throughout the crusade, Kanu was nowhere to be found. He ran off to London like a dog with its tail between its legs.
Why yorobss are easily pained and can't stand criticism? softhearted peeps, that's why their women do most difficult and hard jobs in that region.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Yyeske(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chigold101:

Then tell us why they threatened him with bloodshed if he steps his foot on their phantom Biafraland, non violent indeed.
They have been humbled finally and you are supposed to be hiding your head in shame this moment.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Yyeske(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
MrGerald:
Why you didn't use hundreds of others that has gotten theirs as reference? Ana azo gi, isi igba ohu ka-gi mma...
Buhari is still in Biafraland, go get him first

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by kingdenny(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
After all this presidential visit, APC loses, , na laff I go laugh, I pity obiano, see intimidation, federal might invading anambra state. My sixth sense tells me APc would win this election via rigging and obiano would only go to court.
Incumbency against rigging master. They did it against Gej somehow they can do it again, unless obiano plays his game tactfully and judiciously.
But when I look at APc of Rochas imo state, I silently pray APc loses at anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Yyeske(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
kingdenny:
After all this presidential visit, APC loses, , na laff I go laugh, I pity obiano, see intimidation, federal might invading anambra state. My sixth sense tells me APc would win this election via rigging and obiano would only go to court.
Incumbency against rigging master. They did it against Gej somehow they can do it again, unless obiano plays his game tactfully and judiciously.
But when I look at APc of Rochas imo state, I silently pray APc loses at anambra.
APGA is winning, don't be scared for us, we know what we are doing.
I'm just after those IPOB miscreants today, no time for APC talk today

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by TheKingdom: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:
So Ipob are so powerless that their most dreaded enemy's visited their backyard and they couldn't even harm him despite all the threats and chestbeating.
Just as Carles Puigdemont was rendered irrelevant by Spanish government after all the initial gragra about Catalonia independence, Ipob will be finally buried and forgotten by the time 10.9 magnitude earthquake will hit them badly on Saturday guber polls..Anambra is our state and we can't allow a group of miscreants to destroy it for us.
The handwriting have been on the wall but they couldn't read it.The housefly that refused to listen will follow the corpse and enter the grave

Well now you know that IPOB is NOT a TERRORIST Group after all, because if they were, of course they would have attempted to engage in violence, like you people do against civilians on the daily...

You also know that the so called chopper that landed landed in a very poor and underdeveloped region, which the photographer (as in Ebonyi) tried to not show.

You also know that when there was rallies for independence in the late 1950s even British Officials continued to come and move about freely, yet it didnt detour anyone....

And of course, if IPOB is there or not, what is the plan for the Nigger area to improve or is it you that has the solution. Of course you and the Nigger Area dont...
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by David160(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
you what will be funny? Tony nwoye losing after all this endorsements
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by OneHead: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Digital pics

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Yyeske(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
TheKingdom:

Well now you know that IPOB is NOT a TERRORIST Group after all, because if they were, of course they would have attempted to engage in violence, like you people do against civilians on the daily...

You also know that the so called chopper that landed landed in a very poor and underdeveloped region, which the photographer (as in Ebonyi) tried to not show.

You also know that when there was rallies for independence in the late 1950s even British Officials continued to come and move about freely, yet it didnt detour anyone....

And of course, if IPOB is there or not, what is the plan for the Nigger area to improve or is it you that has the solution. Of course you and the Nigger Area dont...
See excuses for not executing the bloodshed IPOB promised but later failed carrying it out.
Since you have the solution to the county's problem, jump at it fast

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Yyeske(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
OP please more pictures to pepper IPOB miscreants. Bubu was here in Anambra state live and direct.
#pepperdemgang.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by IgedeBushBoy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
When 'brooms' is the language. The language that kills... lipsrsealed

Rochas gallantly present. I spot Akeredolu too. Is that not Ngige shocked
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by supereagle(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rochas was there think of the Mugabe statue.

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by pawesome(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
autonomous22:

As if there wiil b any Election.....
As if u postin dis means u hv sense

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by OneHead: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ojukwu

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by samstels: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ogbonna Onu looks so lean ,hope he is okay .Is just the change >>>>>>>>>?
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Obec70(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Useless visit & shame to all of them, the blood of innocent slain Igbo's will continue to hunt them forever & ever!
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by Settle25(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:
So Ipob are so powerless that their most dreaded enemy's visited their backyard and they couldn't even harm him despite all the threats and chestbeating.
Just as Carles Puigdemont was rendered irrelevant by Spanish government after all the initial gragra about Catalonia independence, Ipob will be finally buried and forgotten by the time 10.9 magnitude earthquake will hit them badly on Saturday guber polls..Anambra is our state and we can't allow a group of miscreants to destroy it for us.
The handwriting have been on the wall but they couldn't read it.The housefly that refused to listen will follow the corpse and enter the grave
When did IPOB said it,where did u hear it 4rm and what make u beleive they said it?
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by dirtyhokage(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:

People that are in absolute denial....please don't waste your time on this people o
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Some people are just fools when thinking is brought to their doorsteps, so how do you think the peaceful state of South easterners will quickly materialize to plotting evil against the president?..can Buhari go to Yobe state or Zamfara state and feel this at peace?...we are not skull miners or Fulani herdsmen so your thoughts are as good as mine
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by eagleonearth(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
sureheaven:
Chest beaters said there won't be erection in anambla because they want biafla. Jobless ipob miscreants be looking like this ........
lol you're insulting my people abi? You no well
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Anambra Visit & APC Governorship Rally by bionixs: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:

4years
ok,40years and you still reason and talk like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.