Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship (12074 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

You're being economical with your sight chisco.
My first post on this thread addressed that.

Why do I have to address how he runs his family? They're happy and in agreement, that's all that matters. Rather than creating threads all day, other men should do like him, marry a partner with same ideology as you!
Onu ugba, na ur mouth na im go put u for trouble.
Lol! @ the Bolded.
Did i see ur first post?
Abi u concur with him being the head and have the final say?
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Madam, hope you're nor mahd? Iffa catch you anywhere near my Baeby, you won't go scotfree. Truss me angry angry undecided

Who called me? cool
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
chisco82:

Onu ugba, na ur mouth na im go put u for trouble.
Lol! @ the Bolded.
Did i see ur first post?
Abi u concur with him being the head and have the final say?

You started the economical na, I only borrowed your word.
Na una way, you won't follow a discussion from beginning. Yes, I concur with him being the head. Having a final say, is dependent on the issue at hand and who is better at handling such issues. Wisdom isn't in the genitals, as such...no one can always have the final say on everything. But, I can always counter with reverence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin tongue tongue

Stay away from my Baeby if you don't want me to open thread on your matter. angry angry angry

Rubbish wicked sister undecided undecided
Useless begii begii sister. angry undecided sad angry
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Useless begii begii sister. angry undecided sad angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Izzit your fault? Na me disgrace myself come dey beg you for money na. angry undecided undecided

Madam! I'm rocking dem curls soon. kiss kiss tongue.
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

You started the economical na, I only borrowed your word.
Na una way, you won't follow a discussion from beginning. Yes, I concur with him being the head. Having a final say, is dependent on the issue at hand and who is better at handling such issues. Wisdom isn't in the genitals , as such...no one can always have the final say on everything. But, I can always counter with reverence.
Alright, thats my girl tongue tongue
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
generalbush:
Blackhawk01 and pocohantas... Una don form cabal shebi??

I will marry the two of you and confine you both in the oza room! kiss

Looool.

You want to die before your time, Poco and I?
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by pocohantas(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
chisco82:

Alright, thats my girl tongue tongue

Yea, I know things like that enlarges you guys organs...
Na to bow, worship una remain grin
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Izzit your fault? Na me disgrace myself come dey beg you for money na. angry undecided undecided

Madam! I'm rocking dem curls soon. kiss kiss tongue.
And I wan give you half of the salary before because you be better sister, lemme carry my money and come and be going. tongue tongue tongue
I'm rocking my braids soon. cheesy
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
ScotFree:

Who called me? cool

Wuraola tongue tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

makydebbie:
And I wan give you half of the salary before because you be better sister, lemme carry my money and come and be going. tongue tongue tongue
I'm rocking my braids soon. cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Try to dey lie small small abeg ehn undecided

Copy copy tongue
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by makydebbie(f): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wuraola tongue tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Try to dey lie small small abeg ehn undecided

Copy copy tongue
Rola I dey see wetin you dey oo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I wasn't lying I swear, you know you're my favorite sister and I love you. embarassed cry cry But if you say so, lemme carry the money and come and be going. grin grin grin

Braid has always been my trademark, na you copy me. angry angry
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Yea, I know things like that enlarges you guys organs...
Na to bow, worship una remain grin
Not a pastor like me naa.
But seriously, the problem some marriages face sometime is not really because the man wanted to control the wive when she is submisive but also sometime the man expect just respect which some women don't want to give, even when the man respects the woman so much. Some naive women takes the man to be weak and they see that as an opportunity to try to control.the man.
Some men can bow to any woman who respect and is submisive to them, infact those women became indirectly incharge. It takes wisdom dear.
Who enlarged organ help self?

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
She brilliantly trashed out the awkward mentality of our ladies towards feminism.

What people display here is more of disregard for the make folks. If you've ever had an encounter with a typical Nigerian feminists then you will know how silly these people can be

Tosin
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by NaeChris: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
pocohantas:
Although the husband is head of the home, but he is not superior to his wife. The wife submits to his final word but that doesn't mean she is not inferior to her husband. They are equal. .

Paradox!!! Why would you marry a full grown human, with a functional brain and expect her to always submit to your final words?

I agree to a man being the head of the home, but dominating is too strong a word. I'm all for mutual respect wink Everybody should marry his or her kinda partner, life would be easier.
Lol. Na for this kind place them go find you. Coconut head.
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by wristbangle: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
NaeChris:

Lol cheesy

Lalasticlala can this snake thread enter paradise so? shocked
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by pocohantas(f): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
NaeChris:

grin grin It's been long someone called me that @coconut head...LOL
Thanks for the laugh.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by NaeChris: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
pocohantas:

grin grin It's been long someone called me that @coconut head...LOL Thanks for the laugh.
Lol. 'king' of women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection! / How Do I Get Him To Notice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.