Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (36549 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart With Her Words / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.

Are you God ?
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Adhocnaira: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.

Thinking long term and seeing the bigger picture or being the better person is always the hardest thing to do, that being said u didnt die tho it hurts.If she merits the job then by all means let it be hers! no make God block your own blessings later in life cos u did someone else's. neways improve yourself and God will handle the rest... by no means must u make her know u gave her the job, trust me that feeling of victory is fleeting!
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by emelda86(f): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2017
I know that it hurts deep down let check it this way if u were in her shoes & your ex wants to do you same, what would u do,how will u feel.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by BiiDii(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2017
Revenge the sweetest thing next to getting pvssy. Use your head
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by BiiDii(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2017
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2017
Love is not by force.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Macgreat(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2017
Op, he really need to grow up!

Relationship no be by force. . . she moved on - you should too.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Bullhari: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation.

this made my day.

But op wait ooo. no be ur broth company ooo. Him too could be sacked for wasting the company's resources.
After conducting an interview and the board has approved a list of seven successful candidates, you think he would wisely listen to you and drop one of them because she did hurt you when you dated her? you need to wake up bro.

you bro needs the best candidates to make him remain the managing director or direction as you called him. And if you make him do otherwise, watch how he falls
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Bullhari: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

I get u right bro
But neva see me as a bad person
Just that this lady is so wicked
The same brother of mine begged her then not to leave me cause he knows well that I truly love her. My GP dropped has a result of what I pass tru.

Now you lied, if you bro did beg her, then he would have known her the moment she entered the office for the interview.

As for your GP dropping, no mumu like u. Then send you go school, but woman yansh no gree u concentrate

your brother is managing direction (-_-).

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Bullhari: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

I get u right bro
But neva see me as a bad person
Just that this lady is so wicked
The same brother of mine begged her then not to leave me cause he knows well that I truly love her. My GP dropped has a result of what I pass tru.

Now you lied, if you bro did beg her, then he would have known her the moment she entered the office for the interview.

As for your GP dropping, no mumu like u. Then send you go school, but woman yansh no gree u concentrate

your brother is managing direction (-_-). .

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by presido997(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
Man don't revenge on her forgive her nd let her gt d job, she will worship u for ever
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Luckynero28: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

Ok, no wahala
But must I let my brother knw she was the one?

Don't let ur Brother know! Ur Bro may not have this time to seek for advise as u just did; his reation may be venomous & that will worsen things for u since he'll believe he's doing it for u, not knowing that u've move on with life. "JUST DON'T TELL HIM NOW......if at all he'll find out later
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by RillJ(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2017
It is written that the Son of man shall be betrayed but woe betide him by who he is betrayed.

Never ever lend urself to serve karma.
Help her to get the job or at least dont get involved at all.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Redhot111(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2017
Bidobado:

Fvck shyte up for her, I hate people who look down on others because of their financial state. Invite her for interview, and rip her application to pieces in front of her, then tell her to GTFOH.
ur name tells me u are wat u are wat u just wrote. if God decides to bless her hussle so u will become d stumbling block simply because she broke ur heart. how many time u don't fail God yet he still let u enjoy daylight. go sleep joor
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by tonychucks: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2017
it take someone with inner strength to acknowlege some other person success.so be a real man, never you be a party to someone predicament.dont even try to let her know you were in a position to pay her back for what she did to you.show her you can always be happy and successful without her.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2017
scantee:

Nne you call that life changing choice? What makes you believe the table wouldn't turn around tomorrow, and the poor nigger becomes the rich nigger and the other way round!

Haba is wrong to leave a guy who truly loves u base on financial status..., because if that is the case, I don't think i would ever have dated the girls I have been with before, in the sense that we are not match in every angle.

I am not in support of him paying back , but you will not understand how it feels to be dumped because of owo.

It is a normal human behavior to seek places of comfort, it may sound selfish but it is the reality and nothing wrong there.. In this modern world we live in, it is difficult to measure LOVE on the strength of SENTIMENTS (owo, ego is always involved). Combine Faith with Works - Action not Words.. this is a a better unit of measure.

The choices you make in life -- early in life defines what you become in the future. simple. If your assessment of a brother indicates that he has little or no ambitious plans for his or your future.. are you going to wait until he starts to think that way? nne.. the ecstatic banana proud of her yellow skin does not realize that she is fast becoming rotten. Make hay while the sun shines.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by jeffjoker: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Just let it go but bro your English is crazy

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by orchad(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by khome(f): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
no use sir chase me away, na who no like fresh girl like you , but I fear my pocket, the way wey funmi take wreck my life ehm, I no fit curse but to pray for her every day, he got get some level wet get go turn you to ATM finish, you go begin wonder where the money dey come when the girl bi dry ask, God indeed is a wonderful God
See u

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

High service people wey the shoe no pinch because they guilty of dumping other people just like she did poor you. Look tell your brother say na her, do your interview but no pick her, just act professional say we will get back to you. Winch drop you say you poor only to wan come dey chop salary from your sweat? Na so village people don upgrade? Some girls are not worth it when it comes to money, only a real mature woman.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by AuroraB(f): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

Bros I pray dis neva happen 2 u
Yours will even worst
Stop abusing the English language undecided
Write in your mother tongue, possibly sad angry
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by BruncleZuma: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

You deserve a second heartbreak, which kind English be this so?
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by toprealman: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
pu7pl3:
Lol managing direction grin
Where is the fainting booth please
Na only that lbe you spot?
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
She looked down on you cos you were poor. She dropped you and went for swag guys....If you had died from emotional and physical depressions that come with relationship problem you wouldn't be asking this question...Oga, this is your best time to treat that shit hole of a motherfvcker. Drop her from that recruitment and say it to her face. Nonsense!

You can even organize another round of interview session and ask your brother to include you as part of the panel. Do the questioning, embarrass her with it for her to see that it's payback time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by jeff1607(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
ranmoor:
If she deserves the job, hire her. I once interviewed my ex as the expert among d panel. I know she is sound n I recommended her. Unfortunately/fortunately, she was attached to me to understudy me as I was about leaving... She started wanting us back but I refused, at d end she married one of my good friend in d company.
Up till now she likes me a lot... Life goes on. I never recommended her because she is my ex but because she can do d job!

does your good friend know you once dated her?

passing an ex to a good friend is like a mine or time bomb waiting to explode
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by pu7pl3(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
toprealman:
Na only that lbe you spot?
What's ibe
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Amalision: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
@OP, did she blackmailed or she just deliberately left you for a guy she considered rich? If she deliberately left u without any element of blackmail, then don't block her since it was her performance that earned her shortlistment in your brother firm. Furthermore, it is not your own firm. Rather, help get d job. U may wish to let her know dat nobody knows tomorrow as she is working in a firm own by a family she once abandoned. it is not easy to be good but do her good. Afterall, before she left u, u must have pound her pushy times without number, LOL
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Coscyn: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Employ her if she is qualified, Don't pay evil with evil, let your action teach her a lesson she can never forget in life.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by kniru: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by sorepco(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Y dont u block ur english 1st? Useless boy.

Nedfed:
My elder brother happen happens to be to be a Managing direction director of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens men and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv CVs of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen happens to be among. This lady drop dropped me purposely intentionally because am i am from a poor home and follow what di Bleep? another guy despite all the love and cares care I show showed her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart mind.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by oshorstan(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

Forgive her , don't talk to her n let her live in the guilt forever.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Lightening: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

Just cut her a slack. Your poor English might have contributed to her dumping you more than your poor background. If na u, nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We’re Married But Celibate / Upcoming Wedding Palava / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.