Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (36548 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart With Her Words / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by samsam2019: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Even I would break up with you and your terrible use of the English language

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by toprealman: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
pu7pl3:

What's ibe
*one...... auto type wahala.....lol
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Maj196(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Payback issa bitchh
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Mom007(f): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

The interview av b done already
Just for them to call her.

You are a sad and pathetic person. That lady dumped you because you are sad and bitter and not because you are poor. And here you are about to prove her right yet again. Grow out of your pettiness and hire her because she deserved it. If you think you hold her future in her hand, watch and see God upgrade her and downgrade you. Pstcheew.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
The best form of revenge is hard work ....wished she came for the interview and saw you sited as the Managing Director it could have being a bomb on her,....so wise up,..carry your cross to the next level,..and you will end up laughing hard when you remember her
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Mom007(f): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
sorepco:
Y dont u block ur english 1st? Useless boy.

Bro you didn't even highlight them all sef! The poor girl probably left him because of his horrible English! I'm sorry for you, thinking you are God cuz your brother gave you a job you obviously don't deserve or do you think you can pass any interview with this your English?
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by showghan(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
How geh no go break ur heart with all dis ur yeye english? Come, which polytechnic u say u go sef? Oya, block her way naa... make God block ur own too. Ozuo

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by pu7pl3(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
toprealman:
*one...... auto type wahala.....lol

No but na the one wey weak me pass
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did the n is still fresh in my heart.

Being employed in the same company with you as the senior is revenge enough, a sweeter revenge is not even bringing anything up or even mentioning your previous relationship and still acting normal to her as any person, that will fvck her up, why would you want to let go of that, if you act up it means she's still in your head, the best revenge is being successful and moving on bro.

Peace Gawd
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by aobinna79(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.
Chai, poor soul like you, see your reasoning
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Finest6: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Don't pay her back with evil.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Organs(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
royalamour:

You are one mean so of a bitch.

How? Explain pls??
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Derushah(f): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
One door closes another one opens.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by robotix: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
phetto:

4 mens nko
I can't tell bro... cos I make some blunders too as me gan sabi type fast and i give no flying Bleep about editing. undecided
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by ranmoor: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
jeff1607:

does your good friend know you once dated her?

passing an ex to a good friend is like a mine or time bomb waiting to explode

Yes and no... I told him we dated but nothing much btw us. Why do I need to spoil her market? They are happily married now with 2 kids!
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by demefaboy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Stop abusing the English language undecided
Write in your mother tongue, possibly sad angry
Like ur better!!!
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by AuroraB(f): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
demefaboy:
Like ur better!!!
Keep quiet tongue
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by demefaboy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Keep quiet tongue
Your father keep quiet, local pig
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by AuroraB(f): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
demefaboy:
Your father keep quiet, local pig
Your father keep quiet, local pig like your mother smiley
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by scantee(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Engineer wey forget me... God de!

Omo as the wind of change blow us away from power eh, we never recover ni. How u dey na, still in Lag?
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by scantee(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

It is a normal human behavior to seek places of comfort, it may sound selfish but it is the reality and nothing wrong there.. In this modern world we live in, it is difficult to measure LOVE on the strength of SENTIMENTS (owo, ego is always involved). Combine Faith with Works - Action not Words.. this is a a better unit of measure.

The choices you make in life -- early in life defines what you become in the future. simple. If your assessment of a brother indicates that he has little or no ambitious plans for his or your future.. are you going to wait until he starts to think that way? nne.. the ecstatic banana proud of her yellow skin does not realize that she is fast becoming rotten. Make hay while the sun shines.

Ok na, so going by your logic now, is safe to say everybody should date base on financial status.

Noted: no.more broke girl around me again ni..lolz
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
demefaboy:
A very heavy grammatical bomb from a fool . Professor u can't speak or type good English either
OK, take the "was" and give me a break, biko.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by joshrare(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.

Oga..reason well ooo, was she responsible for your previous predicament? She made her choice but this is not your choice to make OK?

Some guys are just so terrible and unbelievable... Na you get the company?
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by demefaboy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
MaziDan2017:
She's ashamed of your English. Is your poor background still responsible for your poor English, your tenses are too bad could make your girl ashamed of you especially in public.
Ur still wrong Oga correct ursef
MaziDan2017:
OK, take the "was" and give me a break, biko.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
scantee:

Omo as the wind of change blow us away from power eh, we never recover ni. How u dey na, still in Lag?
Your own matter carry weight.

You de government, I no see anything

You comot for government, I still no see anything...

Okay...

I de ABJ tho
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by lereinter(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2017
but how did that thought of blocking her come across your mind
she left u in poly did God leave u
yu better forget she exist
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2017
scantee:

Ok na, so going by your logic now, is safe to say everybody should date base on financial status.

Noted: no.more broke girl around me again ni..lolz

You are so kind.. it is all based on general trends.. there are no absolutes as you have comfortably presumed. There are always grey areas it is up to you to determine how much commitment you put into a relationship based on your age, time and future prospects.. if you want to spend 4-8 years dating and not making up your mind.. na ya consine ni
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by scantee(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

You are so kind.. it is all based on general trends.. there are no absolutes as you have comfortably presumed. There are always grey areas it is up to you to determine how much commitment you put into a relationship based on your age, time and future prospects.. if you want to spend 4-8 years dating and not making up your mind.. na ya consine ni

I am sure if you have read my relationship stories on Nairaland, you will have better perspective about me.....

Anyway I get your point.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by RIPEnglish: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
nefertitiram:

The guy is shooting bullets in all directions as his brother is the managing direction of the organization.

Where is RIP.English
undecided
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
scantee:

I am sure if you have read my relationship stories on Nairaland, you will have better perspective about me.....

Anyway I get your point.

Just did.. but haba IT is not sweet without the human side na
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by tk4rd: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Nedfed:
Your Englishes might had been the reason she lefted you that time..
If you drop her off, she may not know you were the one that blocked her off.. She will move on, and who knows, she might find a better place.
If she had already qualified, and her records documented and booked for processing and resumption, you may end up in your brother's bad records if you tamper with the records.. And that would be another blow on you by this same lady..
But on a serious note,, I never knew guys could be clingy too. I was thinking it is a ladies-only thingy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We’re Married But Celibate / Upcoming Wedding Palava / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.