Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) (50726 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Mudley313:

Here is the death toll examples from the non-barbaric white man's culture you worship

Transatlantic Slavery: At least 2 million Africans--10 to 15 percent--died during the infamous "Middle Passage" across the Atlantic. Another 15 to 30 percent died during the march to or confinement along the coast. Altogether, for every 100 slaves who reached the New World, another 40 had died in Africa or during the Middle Passage.

Jewish Holocaust: 6 million jews incinerated in gas chambers

Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima (150,000 gruesome death) and Nagasaki (75,000 horiffic deaths)

World War II: World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total deaths ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million.

Lol, what does slavery and wars have to do with the fact that before Olu was sworn in he had to hide from those who wanted to assassinate him and many might have been killed or sacrificed.

And with regards to slavery, Shey be na person dey sell the slaves, so there were natives who also became African forbes list from selling their fellow kin men into slavery....So i'm not arguing for anything here, but your comparison is like comparing Egg and Bacon to Sushi...No correlation
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 16, 2017
ebujany:
Guys, that traditional beads on their necks is exactly what my contact asked me to get. Been looking for the original one. Its worth some cool money. Any body that can get an original should kindly mail me
I can get them for you at affordable prices provided you give my my share.
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:57am On Nov 16, 2017
ROYALTY SMELLS HERE!
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by linearity: 3:09am On Nov 16, 2017
Amarabae:
It's our African culture and attire.
The whites wear suit[their attire] to church.
So this is not out of place.

Talking of Africa culture; is church religion part of Africa culture?

If the religion is borrowed from the Whiteman, why not borrow the attires used by the the Whiteman to practice the borrowed religion?
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by ebujany(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Contact anyone in Edo or delta state. You will find original ones there

If u have contact there or know any body that can get one for me, send me a mail. Its worth some cool money if u are able to get one. U will definitely have an awesome Xmas
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by oyeezah(f): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Why can't these guys dress like professionals and they will keep saying Nigeria need professional people to handle the government of the federation undecided
so a chief should suit up?
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by Viula(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2017
ebujany:
Guys, that traditional beads on their necks is exactly what my contact asked me to get. Been looking for the original one. Its worth some cool money. Any body that can get an original should kindly mail me
like how much. my grandfather has alot in his box
in the village. mean while am in PH
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by Edesinpayan(m): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2017
Word of life Bible Church was thirty ,dignitaries and well wisher from all works of life Graced the occasion.... It was actually a celebration of God's faithfulness So far and thanking God for the next 30 year. Thy Will Be Done on Earth .
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2017
meeting of ogbonis confraternity
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by ebujany(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Viula:
like how much. my grandfather has alot in his box
in the village. mean while am in PH

Am in PH too. Its worth up to 500k and above if its the main one. Drop ur contact or sent me a mail let talk
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2017
dataking:

It’s probably cause you are foolish
foolish kwa how pls ?
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2017
One of the biggest beneficiary of Goodluck mis rule
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
Na em people nah! Itsekiri. Abi you dey expect them to Kari the Thanksgiving go St. Dikeji church?

Make sentiments kill you....... read very well before commenting....... na thanksgiving?
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by marvin902(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Why can't these guys dress like professionals and they will keep saying Nigeria need professional people to handle the government of the federation undecided

so he should wear suit..
get sense or have you sold it to the whites you ass lick..
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by nextstep(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

You mean they should dress, not in our own official uniforms, but in European official uniforms (i.e. suits)?
Hm? wink
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Amarabae:
It's our African culture and attire.
The whites wear suit[their attire] to church.
So this is not out of place.

The regalia is very beautiful and they top it with long cross.
As a christian there is nothing wrong with their clothes.
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by Odjesha: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
davodyguy:
No be ayiri be that in white?
no na Ajiri
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by shoray1704: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Speakdatruth:

There's a place for culture and there's a place for religion. Both are not related!

So what attire is for religion?
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by GooseBaba: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Speakdatruth:

There's a place for culture and there's a place for religion. Both are not related!

Religion is someone else's culture..If you participate in any religion you're preserving a culture, a legacy and a history ....take note.
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by GooseBaba: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
loneatar:
Dear don't compare Africa cultures with whites man culture.Africa culture is barbaric and bloody do you know how many souls kill just to sworn those people as king right

Clearly you are a compound fool....
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
GooseBaba:

Clearly you are a compound fool....
cheesy wetin I do. Now?
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by GooseBaba: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
loneatar:
cheesy wetin I do. Now?

Why you dey form mugu...you don forget wetin you write....
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
GooseBaba:

Why you dey form mugu...you don forget wetin you write....
what is derogatory about it?
Re: Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) by GooseBaba: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
loneatar:
what is derogatory about it?

Thanks for asking...when you say "African culture is barbaric and bloody"... That's a disparaging statement pulled from the writings of classic European authors which you're regurgitating in 2017.

Yes! We have some practices that we can do away with. But to conclude that the entire culture itself is barbaric and bloody. Well that makes you a compound fool...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betty Lasher Who Led Oyedepo To Christ In 1969 (photo) / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.