Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? (2138 Views)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by MissWrite(f): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nobodys:
sorry dear.. I didn't have d time to go through the thread again... I see you have edited it. well that's nice of u... have a great day ahead and please no one is fighting with u. try to cool it down and don't try to insult me next time cause I won't reply dis way... thanks....

Thank you, you too.
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Mcy56(f): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
RB007:
They are coming for you OP grin

pocohantas & crew grin

I didnt read this post as indicting anyone, its more of a compliment actually in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
oloyede252:

why you angry? the guy only mentioned your name because of the fact you defend anything women on nairaland and with this kind of biased thread,your attention is definitely needed to do your daily need.

furthermore the mention can be seen as a compliment so no need to be rude.

I'm not angry, I only see the need to correct such nonsense. Spare me the semantics. I'm not new here. It wasn't a compliment, I don't defend prostitution and begging, neither is it my daily need, before you say that one is a compliment too. How I respond is up to me smiley

3 Likes

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
gringrin
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by oloyede252(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Pls, spare me the semantics. I've been on this section long enough to know how they operate. It wasn't a compliment, I don't defend prostitution and begging. It isn't my daily need either, before you say that one is a compliment too. You don't tell me how I respond to such mentions wink
I believe one of the things you do most on this forum is defending your gender and it's a good thing..funny enough I was complimenting you

"How they operate "...is this some sort of conspiracy or what
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by oloyede252(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mcy56:

I didnt read this post as indicting anyone, its more of a compliment actually in my opinion.
I think so too...
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
oloyede252:

I believe one of the things you do most on this forum is defending your gender and it's a good thing..funny enough I was complimenting you

"How they operate "...is this some sort of conspiracy or what

Pls, don't stress it. I'm very familiar with the said moniker. Hopefully he gets the message.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Sebi Documentary. Have Your Say / Women This Picture Will Teach You Why you Should Respect Your Husband / Is She Still In Love With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.