Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend” – Lady Seeks Your Advice On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend” – Lady Seeks Your Advice On What To Do (760 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend” – Lady Seeks Your Advice On What To Do by Liberty994: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
A Nigerian Lady took to a public forum to cry out to the public on what she should do because her boyfriend slept with her best friend and she’s planning on forgiving him.
Read what she wrote unedited….
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.
My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him
Source http://www.igbogister.com.ng

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend” – Lady Seeks Your Advice On What To Do by valgbo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend” – Lady Seeks Your Advice On What To Do by optional1(f): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
you self sleep with your boyfriend best friend nah...

Do me, i do you, man no go vex...
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend” – Lady Seeks Your Advice On What To Do by Evablizin(f): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
sad
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend” – Lady Seeks Your Advice On What To Do by Oledia(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
OP pls tell me the advice I should give?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend” – Lady Seeks Your Advice On What To Do by Yeligray(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
She no get sense... A guy that cheats on you while u'r still dating is bound to cheat even after marriage
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend” – Lady Seeks Your Advice On What To Do by Daniel2289(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
That your girlfriend is not your friend, but your enemy. And on the other hand, your boyfriend is not Descipline enough.
Should u give him a second chance? My answer is Yes. But be wise in choosing the kind of person u want to spend the rest of your life with.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Crazy Excuses U Had To Break Up With Your Side Chick/nigga? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 15-year-old Housewife Pregnant For Another Man Kills Husband With Poison 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.