Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

This Monkey Exists Only In Nigeria, White Throated Monkey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Monkey Exists Only In Nigeria, White Throated Monkey (5252 Views)

Genetically Speaking There Exists Two Types Of Black People / “money Exists Only In The Mind Of The Poor” Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Speaks / This Jennifer Lopez Outfit Is Why Google Image Search Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Monkey Exists Only In Nigeria, White Throated Monkey by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
jeyselassie:
abegi. Which dirty environmental agencies. Do u know how many bukas hv that monkey meat.

You lie bro... google about white throated monkeys... nobody dare hunts it!
Re: This Monkey Exists Only In Nigeria, White Throated Monkey by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
chuckdee4:
OP be careful o before Nigerians descend on this specie and eat it into extinction
lol... the animal sef get security pass the hunters
Re: This Monkey Exists Only In Nigeria, White Throated Monkey by jeyselassie(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

You lie bro... google about white throated monkeys... nobody dare hunts it!
ok you are right bro.jus checked
Re: This Monkey Exists Only In Nigeria, White Throated Monkey by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
jeyselassie:
ok you are right bro.jus checked

I love guys like this... smiley smiley when in doubt, ask google and comply.
Re: This Monkey Exists Only In Nigeria, White Throated Monkey by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
The ugly thing here is that the mother monkey gives birth to just an off spring... damn bad, they need our help for real.
Re: This Monkey Exists Only In Nigeria, White Throated Monkey by Udoka89: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

This is never found all over the world dude... googlel about white troated monkey, I cant argue.
Oga its a capuchin and I said rainforest not every part of the world Nigeria is not the only country dats has a rain forest last time i checked. If u said a white throated guenon and also used the right pics of the guenon and not the capuchin den I would not even argue with you. The guenon is indigenous to naija and Benin but the "capuchin" which is the pics you put up is found in every rain forest region.

1 Like

Re: This Monkey Exists Only In Nigeria, White Throated Monkey by Floki737: 4:15am On Sep 08, 2019
Udoka89:
Oga its a capuchin and I said rainforest not every part of the world Nigeria is not the only country dats has a rain forest last time i checked. If u said a white throated guenon and also used the right pics of the guenon and not the capuchin den I would not even argue with you. The guenon is indigenous to naija and Benin but the "capuchin" which is the pics you put up is found in every rain forest region.

I agree with you it's a capuchin monkey, I was surprised wen I saw the pic, cause like you its found in the tropical rain forests.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Celebrity Bouncer In A Club Did To Two Girls. Lord Have Mercy / Kemi Olunloyo Replies Linda Ikeji With Evidences Of Her Fake Pregnancy (photos) / Actress Moyo Lawal Glows & Strolls Into 2020 In A Sexy Outfit Showing Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.