Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian (4578 Views)

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / How To Marry A God-fearing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Daeylar(f): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool grin

I am innocent, very innocent grin

Izz a lie grin grin grin
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Daeylar(f): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2017
Jigba:

shocked grin

I'm sure you are being sarcastic too angry

Never angry
Take the op's advice angry
LMAO grin grin grin lol, this thread is too funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2017
wolesmile:
The OP is just being sarcastic. Read between the lines. The OP wants you to understand that despite their approval of same sex marriage and obvious immoralities and vices, these countries and economically buoyant, politically stable, technologically advanced and socially relevant. Nigeria on the other hand, despite our religiousity, still lags far behind. Just read between the lines.

Nigeria is not religious, most practice an aberration of it and purposely to fill their stomachs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:

Never angry
Take the op's advice angry
LMAO grin grin grin lol, this thread is too funny. grin

Ikr grin
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Martinez19(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This one is taking internet very seriously like every Nairalander are his siblings or he's their grandfather or he feeds them

this one doesn't realise all these "African respect" don't apply online and wants to force it

this one is such an internet novice he thinks he deserves the kinda respect his subordinates show to him in real life on the internet

This one probably wants us to address him as "Dr/Mr/Col Mistaderegal" every time we quote him
hehe. grin
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by dalaman: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Still awake by this time of the night?
I understood sarcasm.
I'm sorry if I'm kinda harsh.
Just don't like being reffered to as 'This one'.

What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Pdizzle(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
nice thread.
we need to keep following god in nigeria so we don't become like these god forsaken countries grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by UncleSnr(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pdizzle:
nice thread.
we need to keep following god in nigeria so we don't become like these god forsaken countries grin
cry Nobody is talking about my Tithe.
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Daeylar(f): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
UncleSnr:

cry Nobody is talking about my Tithe.

grin grin
We'll pay tithe too
Pastor lovelygurl isn't that what God commanded.

3 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by UncleSnr(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin
We'll pay tithe too
Is she the one holding the Tithe? angry
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by 0temAtum: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This one is taking internet very seriously like every Nairalander are his siblings or he's their grandfather or he feeds them

this one doesn't realise all these "African respect" don't apply online and wants to force it

this one is such an internet novice he thinks he deserves the kinda respect his subordinates show to him in real life on the internet

This one probably wants us to address him as "Dr/Mr/Col Mistaderegal" every time we quote him

Chai! Now 'this one' has finally hit the nail on the head. I pity those who get emotional over issues on internet, especially on issues like 'this one'.

3 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Daeylar(f): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
UncleSnr:
Is she the one holding the Tithe? angry

I'm the one grin
She is the pastor that will preach and call for tithe grin
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by UncleSnr(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm the one grin
She is the pastor that will preach and call for tithe grin
You want to tell me that she haven't called for tithe?

Don't joke with my monetary feelings.
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by MistadeRegal(m): 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Childish comment.
Not funny.
'This one' you.
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by MistadeRegal(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loooool grin

* Misraderegel* grin

But the username you quoted isn't even referring to me.
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by budaatum: 12:23am On Nov 17, 2017
And if you are in Nigeria, please, please, please, don't buy anything made in any of these countries, and don't accept money from members of your family who live in these countries! They secretly put a devise in their products that will turn you into a homosexual, and their money will mesmerise you into preferring same gender relationships too even if the money was changed to Naira before you got it!

6 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by MistadeRegal(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2017
OP... This thread is systematically getting derailed as well... Don't you notice?
Perhaps na DEM full here...
Both their male and female...

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Pdizzle(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
MistadeRegal:
OP... This thread is systematically getting derailed as well... Don't you notice?
Perhaps na DEM full here...
Both their male and female...

you still don't get it. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by budaatum: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pdizzle:

you still don't get it. undecided
'This one' has eyes that don't work.

cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by budaatum: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Op, stand at the borders and warn people about these countries please. If they refuse to go to 'better' countries, people let us consider taking their passport from them or blow up the plane self, preferably before they board! If you are too far from the border, please send your tithe. We can use it to save people.

Nigerian's must be saved!

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
The earth is the Lord's and everything in it. Christians are free to go anywhere or live anywhere God leads them to. I laugh at your ignorance.
The fool said there is no God..... BTW why are you afraid of Christian's freedom. Smh
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by boringnigerian: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Don't you ever refer again to me as 'this one'.
What's the meaning of that nonsense?

Is fight ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by boringnigerian: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Auki:
These are all Christian dominated countries, materially rich but
morally bankrupt. With time, Nigerian Christians will follow suit.

Watch carefully.

And yet Nigerian Christians are trooping to these countries in their droves. You realize Nigeria is religious and yet morally, socially, technologically and economically bankrupt yh? Which would you prefer; a country that's bankrupt in one way or one that's broken in every imaginable way.

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by alBHAGDADI: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
wolesmile:
The OP is just being sarcastic. Read between the lines. The OP wants you to understand that despite their approval of same sex marriage and obvious immoralities and vices, these countries are economically buoyant, politically stable, technologically advanced and socially relevant. Nigeria on the other hand, despite our religiousity, still lags far behind. Just read between the lines.
So, what you homosexuals are saying now is that Nigeria should accept same sex marriage so that we can become financially buoyant like those nations?

Mtchew

As if they were not buoyant before the rubbish law.

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by MistadeRegal(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
boringnigerian:

Is fight ni? grin
No. Not fight. Just comments.
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by wolesmile(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

So, what you homosexuals are saying now is that Nigeria should accept same sex marriage so that we can become financially buoyant like those nations?
Mtchew
As if they were not buoyant before the rubbish law.
Are you ok at all?
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin
We'll pay tithe too

That's what God commanded grin

And we have to follow his orders and preach the gospel
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Daeylar(f): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

That's what God commanded grin

And we have to follow his orders and preach the gospel

My pastor has finally arrived,

Eh my only orders are to collect tithe and offering. sad

She'll soon call for tithe don't worry grin

UncleSnr:
You want to tell me that she haven't called for tithe?

Don't joke with my monetary feelings.
But what post will you hold in the house of God, you can't be idle in his house.

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

But what post will you hold in the house of God, you can't be idle in his house.

Oya everybody. Nairalanders it's offering tiiiiime grin

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by UncleSnr(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

General Overseer, why am I UncleSnr?
Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by budaatum: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
solite3:
The earth is the Lord's and everything in it. Christians are free to go anywhere or live anywhere God leads them to. I laugh at your ignorance.
The fool said there is no God..... BTW why are you afraid of Christian's freedom. Shm
Ah. Be careful o. Those homohomo people, they don't seem to discriminate o. And it's the devil that created these countries. God does not allow such freedoms! Just see how they dwell in darkness in those countries mentioned while in Nigeria we are free people!

Maybe tie a cross around the waist all the time, that might help, or bath in holy water all the time. But be warned staying from these hell countries is your bestest bet!

1 Like

Re: Countries To Avoid As A God Fearing Nigerian by budaatum: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Meanwhile

'Refugee crisis is manageable' says David Miliband

It is possible to deal with the refugee crisis around the world, the head of the International Rescue Committee, David Miliband, has said.

To suggest otherwise was “to succumb to the worst form of fatalism”, he told BBC Hardtalk’s Stephen Sackur.

Mr Miliband was the UK Foreign Secretary between 2007 and 2010 and MP for South Shields in the north east of England from 2001 - 2013.

Watch the full interview on BBC World News and the BBC News Channel on Friday 17 November 2017 or watch again on BBC iPlayer (UK only)

He specifically mentions Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did God Need Faith To Create The World? / Why Do Animals Die ? / Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.