Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,508 members, 7,781,560 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:02 PM

THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE (6902 Views)

Beautiful Luxury Fully Detached Duplex For Your Comfort And Relaxation.. / Urban Crest 2a Blend Of Commercial And Residential Tittle Gazette / URBAN CREST 2. A blend of Commercial and Residental plots near Dangote Refinery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2017
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

Are you looking for a piece of land in Sangotedo where you can build your home and live peacefully?

HECTARES OF DIAMOND PHASE 2 ESTATE is here offering you a plot of land for N8.5m that can be paid throughout a year (within 12 months). Outright purchase or payment within 3 months attracts an incredible 10% discount. The Land is situated in a serene environment, just off Monastery Road , behind Shoprite, Sangotedo.
There are so many attraction to this Estate and speedy developments in the immediate vicinity i.e.
The Sangotedo Shoprite, Emperor Estate, Abraham Adesanya, Lagos Business School, Golden Parks Estate, Hospital, Hotels and Clubs, Event centers, Modern Sangotedo Market, Fire Service Station, Police Station, tightened Security.
The Estate land is free from Government Acquisition with prove of good Consent Document and Free from Omoniles (Land Grabbers) with an accessible road.

Each plot is 600 sqm in size
PRICE: N7,650,000 (outright)

FOR MORE DETAILED INQUIRY AND SITE INSPECTION CALL VICTOR EZE ON 08092724970 OR 08158961762

Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Make haste!!... Real estate appreciates as you sleep
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Available for purchase
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 5:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2017
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
The best investment on earth is earth
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
A man complained that on his way home to dinner he had (every day) to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
A man complained that on his way home to dinner he had (every day) to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk..
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2017
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.”
-Marshall Field
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
“Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
With the "Homes Ownership Made Easy Scheme" our company presents the latest and most mind blowing offer of THIS year. This new estate is located on perfectly dry land and is devoid of omo-onile interference during or after the building of your house.
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2017
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.”
-Marshall Field
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2017
“I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
-Russell Sage
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 12:53am On Dec 16, 2017
-Russell Sage.
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
3 plots of land for sale off Abraham adesanya road beside mainone telecoms state of the art data center building.

1950sqm all fenced and gated, with raft foundation. With c of o

Price 50m (slightly negotiable) serious buyers only.

Kindly contact 08092724970 for more inquiries and site inspection

NB: 100% direct brief
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2017
-Marshall Field
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
“Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
With the "Homes Ownership Made Easy Scheme" our company presents the latest and most mind blowing offer of THIS year. This new estate is located on perfectly dry land and is devoid of omo-onile interference during or after the building of your house.
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 1:35am On Dec 24, 2017
-Winston Churchill
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive� season. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2017
The best investment on Earth is earth.”
-Louis Glickman, American business executive
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 3:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 5:50am On Dec 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lettings: 20(nos) 0f A Room Self Contain (new House) @ Agbowo U.i Ibadan Wt Pics / Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort / THE PANTHEON SMART TERRACE SELLING NOW AT ORCHID LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.