Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

"Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu (18971 Views)

Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / Emeka Ojukwu, Bianca Are Betrayers – Biafra Youth League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by emmabest2000(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Obi nwoke ndi army

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Shakingdbumbum: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2017
All this talk is because of the too much money dumped into politics. Remove money and see true servants.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Chukazu: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2017
9japrof:
Everybody has the right to associate with any party he or she wants, but the truth is that no Nigerian politician is honest.

They would keep doing political prostitution if that's what it takes to meet their political ambition.

Obama would never decamp to Republicans neither would Bush Snr and Jnr jump into Democrats. Not in a million years, even tho a lot of Republicans hate Trump being the president, they would never cross carpet into the opposition. This is where credible leadership and politics works unlike Nigeria.

It was Ojukwu's influence that helped Obi win and shine upto limelight, he would have sustained that. He would have tried his best of trying to keep that one legacy he Ojukwu would have loved sustained to keep his memory alive.

If Peter loved Ojukwu truly and hated Obiano his protégé, he would have been neutral on the sidelines instaead been an antagonist

Bush didn't decamp to the DEMOCRATIC PARTY but he voted for HILLARY CLINTON
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by bigpicture001: 9:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
And who is Bianca to have a say in Anambra election decision even though she was late ojukwu's wife still doesn't make her our mouth piece.
Please my ppl vote for your preferred candidate most this candidate have nothing to offer be it apga, apc, ppA etc....
..that where you get it wrong that they don't anything to offer..who made anambra state a liveable state..is it not a govnor..dnt talk like an ignorant garage boi nd mk nonsense the reason you where sent to skl in the 1st place
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bianca this story is getting stale. You keep telling it at any given opportunity.
It's about time we corrected your wrong, overbloated notion of Ojukwu. Ojukwu was never the leader of the Igbo nation, Ojukwu was only the leader of your household.
He like the rest of us was entitled to his opinions. His opinions are and will never be binding on Igbos.
And your opinions? Even yourself don't take it serious
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by highchief1: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2017
Mrkumareze:
And what has Emeka the Son of OJUKWU done by joining APC?
emeka is hungry

3 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by talk2percy(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2017
I wanted to see if u are still looking pretty and sexy too..that's why I opened this thread and I am not disappointed
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Theakthedream: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Whoever said Biafra would be perfect.... Shame
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by nengibo: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bianca this story is getting stale.
You keep telling it at any given opportunity.

It's about time we corrected your wrong, overbloated notion of Ojukwu.
Ojukwu was never the leader of the Igbo nation,
Ojukwu was only the leader of your household.

He like the rest of us was entitled to his opinions.
His opinions are and will never be binding on Igbos.
His opinions were
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Chukazu: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2017
OJUKWU's legacy is beyond one political party.

If Bianca truly think that OJUKWU has a legacy to be preserved then it should be so profound that APGA as a party shouldn't be the sole custodian.

That was the similar scam that TINUBU used in the South West by claiming to be the Apostle of AWOLOWO's legacy,AD party Governors became So called "progressives"and any Governors who was not part of AD or ACN party was seen as non progressive or better still destructive
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by cockcrowatdawn(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2017
life2017:

APC supporters including President Buhari are ok with Obiano winning. I think APC just want to be noticed in the election. APC primary concern is not about winning the Governorship election.
you are only consoling yourself, if only shows that APC is not properly grounded in anambra state and don't have a better mobilization even with all the ngiges APC can't win a local government.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Annydora(f): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2017
BETRAYAL....is now the order of the day,to me every individual has the right to change parties at any time they wish.madam Bianca you faring at what peter obi did for betraying your late husband.how about we discussing about his son who left the party for the opposition one which is the APC.if peter obi couyldnt have kept his promise of keeping the legacies of APGA,your son could have continued from where he stopped.like i would always say we igbos are selfcentered.God bless Anambra

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Bamo101: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Bianca I guess u are a saint now.I guess ojukwus son betrayed his dad as well.always speaking from both sides of ur mouth harlot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by hisgrace090: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2017
If not peter obi monetary contribution to that same apga, the party wouldn't have survive as a party.

Apga see the light through peter obi financial support.

Both chief chekwas okorie the party founder, chief ojukwu ikemba nnewi whom they beg to be their leader and others non of them have the financial muscle to make the party fly.

So he equally deserve some credit.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Ojiofor: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2017
I will see how long Bianca herself will remain with APGA more especially if they lose Anambra state on saturday.
I don't trust any living Nigerian politician.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Danladi7: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2017
-Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu cheesy

-Ojukwu son betrayed his father cheesy

-Bianca betrayed her husband first son cheesy

-Obiano betrayed peter Obi cheesy

-Southeast Governors betrayed the IPOB terrorists by prescribing them cheesy

-Southeast Traditional rulers betrayed Igbos for welcoming buhari and giving him titles instead of killing him cheesy

Tomorrow,an IPOB terrorist,out of their normal persecutory delusion , will open a thread to blame Afonjas for all the serial betrayals above like they blame Awolowo for how ojukwu betrayed them by running away with his own children after wasting 3000 000 women and children cool....Yorubas are to be blamed for all IPOB terrorists problems cool

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by emperormossad(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Mrkumareze:
And what has Emeka the Son of OJUKWU done by joining APC?
Are you listening to the frustrated maggot? She should continue doing sugar mummy...she has forgotten that even though ojukwu is dead, his manhood still... grin
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2017
bigpicture001:
..that where you get it wrong that they don't anything to offer..who made anambra state a liveable state..is it not a govnor..dnt talk like an ignorant garage boi nd mk nonsense the reason you where sent to skl in the 1st place

Guy u need to revisit my post and try to comprehend,
Firstly am not campaigning for any particular candidate what I said is that ppl sud make their choice by choosing who ever they like and not cause of party affiliation. I can't tell you who to vote for neither can u do as well. And point of correction ur claim about someone making anambra a liveable state and I ask why do we ave governors in the first place, to eat and drink champagne everyday

The problem with we citizens of this great country is that we don't really know what we expect from our leaders that's why they use us as disposable plates after eating they throw it away.

So don't u know its my right to ave working health facility, portable drinking water, transportation, security etc at d end it's my obligations to pay tax and obey rules n regulation and i tell you again it's not about apga nor apc neither is it about pdp it's about you n I trying to make our institution work.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Franchise21(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:
Peter obi is a known traitor since time immemorial

Obiano will triumph

U're nt canvassing votes for Hon Tony Nwoye?
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by nonsobaba: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Franchise21:
U're nt canvassing votes for Hon Tony Nwoye?
Everyone in APC already knows that Nwoye is a mistake that shouldn't have been allowed to get their ticket.

APGA leads, Anambra follows.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Franchise21(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
nonsobaba:
Everyone in APC already knows that Nwoye is a mistake that shouldn't have been allowed to get their ticket.

APGA leads, Anambra follows.
Obiano all tha way!!!

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by miqos02(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
politricks at play
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by charliman2012: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Peter Obi is a greedy politician. I really hate that man.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by isalegan2: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
giles14:
true obi betrayed ojukwu but you murdered ojukwu

I know, right? wink
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by isalegan2: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ojiofor:
I will see how long Bianca herself will remain with APGA more especially if they lose Anambra state on saturday.
I don't trust any living Nigerian politician.

How loyal was Bianca herself to APGA? Did she not hungrily accept the Spain ambassadorship from GEJ, something Ojukwu was against while he was alive?
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Na dem dey betray themselves
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Ojiofor: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
isalegan2:

How loyal was Bianca herself to APGA? Did she not hungrily accept the Spain ambassadorship from GEJ, something Ojukwu was against while he was alive?

That is it.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by sinceraconcept(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
my biggest crush. She's too beautiful

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by kiosk1: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
isalegan2:

Get your damn facts right. Ojukwu died in November 2011. Bianca was appointed ambassador in December 2011, one month after ojukwu died, and she assumed her job in October 2012 . It was in the Newspaper...and note she never decamped from APGA to become ambassador unlike these other betrayers.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Foxxybrown: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
giles14:
true obi betrayed ojukwu but you murdered ojukwu

Note that every husband that dies in IGBOLAND has been murdered by his wife, so this is not news, Giles14.

Even your own dad, when he dies will be said to have been murdered by your mum, cret1n.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weeping Parents Upset Over Abducted Afaka Students Storm Abuja / Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote / We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.