Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tstv: A Reality Or A Mirage ? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tstv: A Reality Or A Mirage ? (927 Views)

Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon / Essential Features In A Reality TV Contract :bbnaija In Focus / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tstv: A Reality Or A Mirage ? by krixik(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2017
Is TStv another political manipulation/lies of this present government ? It is 1 month + now after the much heralded launching of TStv on 1st October 2017. The euphoria, joy and happiness and encomium showered on TStv seem to be dying down. Though I had a chat with one of their customer care representatives and i was informed that the roll out will be end of this November and that TStv Africa test transmission is still ongoing to ensure the proper monitoring and evaluation of their channels and signal strength nationwide. But why the haste to launch it when it is not 100% ready to be launched. Hope we have not entered another one chance or one corner ? Keeping my fingers crossed till then.

Re: Tstv: A Reality Or A Mirage ? by ERockson: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2017
They will soon call the op Afanja. Attack on TSTV is an attack on Igbo as some Ipod said last time
Re: Tstv: A Reality Or A Mirage ? by tafrica(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
OP, what do you mean by enter one chance? Has TSTV collected any money from anyone?
I see a lot of people calling them scammers like tstv collected their money and didn't provide promised service. in as much as I am not impressed by their unpreparedness, I will spare them all the name calling and needless epistles so far they are only running test transmission with free decoders and not sold decoders.

2 Likes

Re: Tstv: A Reality Or A Mirage ? by Wilfem(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
tafrica:
OP, what do you mean by enter one chance? Has TSTV collected any money from anyone?
I see a lot of people calling them scammers like tstv collected their money and didn't provide promised service. in as much as I am not impressed by their unpreparedness, I will spare them all the name calling and needless epistles so far they are only running test transmission with free decoders and not sold decoders.
Don't mind them jaaaare. Nigerians no dey get chill at all. I'm patiently waiting for Tstv to come back strong and by then, I'm quite sure that this same people calling them names would be the one hailing them. Patience is the key �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AMVCA 2018 To Hold In September / Please Who Can Help With Site To Download Marvel Eternals. / Squid Game Season 2 Out Now!!!!�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.