Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) (42774 Views)

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by naptu2: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2017
A popular Twitter user, Mallam Adamu Hayatu, claims that this is a broadcast by the spokesperson of the Kaduna branch of the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT).

https://mobile.twitter.com/AHayatu/status/931039246911188992

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by naptu2: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2017
Reactions

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Nbote(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2017
Each passing day makes it a lot harder to support these teachers. With all these English d "Symptoms of Victory" is far fetched

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by quiverfull(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2017
Namadi Sambo and all those who held sway when these semi-illitrates were employed should be prosecuted. This assessment should also be carried out at the federal level.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by itiswellandwell: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by falcon01: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
if they cant speak they should hire an experienced person to keep typing sentences for them untill they win the case.

7 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by mgbadike81: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
jjj
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by ask4double(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
The easiest way to ravage a people is by destroying their educational system. I'm afraid this is our fate as a people (Nigerians).

13 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Macgreat(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Seriously,

The reason why they are no future leaders.

They are destroyed before self awareness.

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by chaelmic(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
wat

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
shocked

The grammatical composition is exactly like Lanre Gentry's.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Amosjaj(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Rest in pieces English
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Bossontop(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Instead make dem hide dia illiteracy small dem jus dey open dia yansh for public....make una help me c engrish abeg....rotlmao

23 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by MicheyJ: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hausa no sabi book at all at all sad

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
falcon01:
if they cant speak they should hire an experienced person to keep typing sentences for them untill they win the case.
Win which case? These ones can't go back to teaching o. They should just give them money and let them go.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by bastien: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Believe me, even the English men, do fail English exam!

English is fuckin hard

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by deco22(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
This looks staged sha o,i think they are just trying to make people lose pity for the teachers

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Poor diction, what can such a person teach

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by ekensi01: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
This is what I call stupidity

How can someone who finished secondary school write that?

This is nolonger funny to me
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Settingz321(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Kanuna girl be like when am pregnant I will want to born a mail boy

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Virus777: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ewoooo, aboki no go kii pesin. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Ijaya123: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Quite pathetic. What a tragedy in the education sector.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by adecz: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Grammatical or spelling
error in every other line.. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by jaychubi: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
This is terrible, if Kaduna the best northern state after kano, is this poor what happens to states like Jigawa etc angry angry angry
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by MadeMan01(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
They should all be fired.
New recruitment should be done based on merit. No federal character/quota bullshit that got us here
It is sad. I am almost shedding tears.
At this rate the generations from now the damage would be like Europeans coming to conquer us afresh.
The rot has even reached JAMB where cut off marks have progressively dropped to levels that would equate to failure in the 80s and 90s

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by sinator(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Fake news
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
y'all commenting here must write perfect english, am not trying to support them but not everyone is good when composing a statement, dont be quick to judge, the person got most spellings correctly which is surprising

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by sinator(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Fake news.
Anyone can type this

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) / Picture Compilation Of Facts / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.