Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,858 members, 7,798,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

About To Start A DVD Retailing Business/electronic Shop. Need Your Inputs Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / About To Start A DVD Retailing Business/electronic Shop. Need Your Inputs Please (586 Views)

How Lucrative Is Cooking Gas Retailing? / How To Set Up A Kerosene Retailing Business / Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Start A DVD Retailing Business/electronic Shop. Need Your Inputs Please by vani86: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2017
Hi nairalanders,

Hope you all had a nice night and woke up on the right side of the bed. may your hustles today be fruitful and may doors open for you today.

i am about to start a dvd retailing business coupled with a mini electronic shop, more as a side business cuz i have a full time job. i will be going to market to stock up on dvds today and tomorrow and need your input of which dvds that are hot cakes in nigeria and in your various areas.

I know this is not the right section to bring this too, but this is the most vibrant section with the most traffic on nairaland.

please assist a brother.

american series, korean series, latino/telemundo series, it does not matter which genre.

just drop a series title i will take it from there.

i will share pictures of my shop when it opens fully on saturday.

1 Like

Re: About To Start A DVD Retailing Business/electronic Shop. Need Your Inputs Please by Smartlife(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Have you done your analysis... Like the rate of resident using cables because these can affect dvd sales. Are they more of youth or married men around. But meanwhile it's a good business. Korean, philiphines can sell well to the youth.
Re: About To Start A DVD Retailing Business/electronic Shop. Need Your Inputs Please by bedfordng(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
don't know if this biz is still viable as most cd are sold at cheaper price .
Re: About To Start A DVD Retailing Business/electronic Shop. Need Your Inputs Please by vani86: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
bedfordng:
don't know if this biz is still viable as most cd are sold at cheaper price .

please, i am not asking for business advice.

just tell me the series banging in your area.

and yes i did my due diligence before deciding to set one up, and it is not just dvds, but electricals and phone accessories
Re: About To Start A DVD Retailing Business/electronic Shop. Need Your Inputs Please by bedfordng(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2017
vani86:

please, i am not asking for business advice.

just tell me the series banging in your area.

and yes i did my due diligence before deciding to set one up, and it is not just dvds, but electricals and phone accessories
ok

(1) (Reply)

Prime Virtual Assistant / How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? / March For Cleaner Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.