Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) (25240 Views)

Davido Advises Timaya, Soso Soberekon And Peruzzi To "Go And Marry" .(Video) / Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology / Peruzzi To Face Legal Actions For Assaulting Pamilerin – DMP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by barnyolix(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Meanwhile DMW has been having a lot of clash lately, we still getting over one of it own, Dammy Krane, who joined Shatta Wale to diss Wizkid, but that doesn’t means they are calling of work, Davido has announced a Perruzi an official rapper for DMW and he is coming with a song soon featuring davido soon.

The dmw boss took to his twitter account to share the good news

Source: https://www.playxtra.com/entertainment/davido-signs-new-artist-peruzzi-to-dmw-photo/

I’m over excited about this !!! Everybody please welcome @peruzzi_vibes to DMW!!! I can’t wait to show you to the world. ! Cc @dmw_hq !

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6265949_davidoofficial16112017131618311_jpeg942a3ec70ba86ce776f208a16cce66ee
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6265950_croppedbbbb_jpeg31d9afc98b76727291e309c18178e964

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbjh6iSFxqZ/?hl=en&taken-by=davidoofficial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Uche881: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
which wzkid can nevr do..

11 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
smiley
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by 40ng: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tobechukwu Victor Okoh born December 5 , known as PERUZZI is a Nigerian UrbanAfro Vibe recording and performing artiste. He’s currently signed to DMW rec....

Check Biography Here : http://www.viviangist.ng/biography-peruzzi-latest-songs-and-album-2017/

3 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Take it or leave it, DMW is the biggest record label right now in Nigeria. They be dropping hit after hit

FIA burn haters

#TeamHoBeeHo
#TeamLocal
#TeamFroggy

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Rmxr: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lol, this guy has too much money to burn. Of all his signees, only Dremo and Mayorkun have potentials
And they are both inconsistent. Ichaba and the other guy he signed early this year are as dead as carcass.

14 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Brethren0001(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Okay
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by happney65: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Isoriat..
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by emmayayodeji(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
O.b.o. to the world
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
shocked

If only that young boy knew what he is doing.

He is signing his death warrant thinking he is signing a music record deal;

Sad to see a young man smiling while mortgaging his soul to the devil.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Davido my Padi all day every day grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by yommy78: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gbagbe oshi no dulling. Loke Loke .I just gbadun dis guy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by GideonIdaboh(f): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Davido, my crush

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Tessie01(f): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
congrats perruzzi. shine on

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by dotcomnamename: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thats ma boy. Signing artists to his label, winning International awards, releasing hits upon hits, bangers upon bangers, while one kid is there licking some american artists assess and paying to feature and taking pictures with them. I did not mention anybody's name O! Quote me make thunder FIA you. Respect to baddest

35 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by pauldiamonds: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
WHY DOES HE LOOK SO OLD

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by binsanni(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
mitchew yeye label
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by ChangetheChange: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Davido ti takeover

Frog voice ti takeover

I am Proudly Team Frog Voice

WizKid career don MANYA

Davido is the King of Naija Music now

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
See how everybody there in the picture is BLack and fine. Among southern Nigerian women dark skin women are reducing by the day. Shame on Nigerian girls with low self-esteem. You people think you are doing me. You are doing yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Who is this one??

Another froggie in the making

Old froggie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Evergreen4(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
What about the other guy he promised to sign last time he came to Benin city

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by CheatexJnr: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Not our problem na
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by sdindan: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
The ones wey him signed,
Wetin d don sing? sad
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by miteolu(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Signing to cult group. Just look at them

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by eitsei(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rmxr:
Lol, this guy has too much money to burn. Of all his signees, only Dremo and Mayorkun have potentials
And they are both inconsistent. Ichaba and the other clown he signed early this year are as dead as carcass.
I don't know about dremo but Mayorkun who gets one of major hits this year is not inconsistent

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Someone's life is about to be changed for good. Peruzzi u just have to thank your star. There are millions of people looking for that kind of opportunity.
But wait oooo, please am I the only one seeing that yellow bottle under the table
Re: Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) by simeone007: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
cool cool cool cool
OBO
FIADMALL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Stuns In New Photos / Umuobiligbo: Ogbuozor & Akunnwafor Obiligbo Biography And Full Profile / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter Shares Lovely Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.