Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (80984 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Reeberry: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
She's looking thicker but I like. kiss And I love the fact that only one man been enjoying that. cool
How did you know it's only one man enjoying that her lame ass?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by manci(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
How much is it per night
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by ibkayee(f): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
chic2pimp:

You listen to Dagrin? shocked shocked shocked
Lool yes, the way I rinsed this song out back when I first heard it cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
She's looking thicker but I like. kiss And I love the fact that only one man been enjoying that. cool
how many don enjoy and still dey enjoy your own? grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
ile Igbe
but hmmmmmm
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by psalmhorah(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
it been long u posted ur backside ..are we interested in that ??

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
To lick her snail no go bad o

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by romoruyi(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Is that dress not see thru? I do not know what nairaland is really paid for to do....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Reeberry: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Yes this is the news we need right now. Your back view just solved world hunger. Oh wait is that an alert? OMG Your back view is crediting my back account. Finally the cure of HIV have been discovered. Your Backview! Nigeria really need more news like this, The only way we can escape from economic impedance, infrastructure decay, health sector decline, educational backlog is to look at your Magnificent back view. Thank you dear Omotala for showing us this wonderful backview, You deserved triple Nobel price for Peace, Physics and literature.

And to Seun who always brings topics like this to the front page just know you are blessed. In fact i will advice you renamed Nairaland to OmotalaBackviewLand. That is the only way you can catch up to entrepreneurs in the likes of Mark Zuckerberg who started Facebook around same time you started Nairaland. Do you know his secret? Yes you guess right. Omotala backview!

And to Rochas Okorocha here is another great statue of liberty you can erect in Imo state. Statue of Omotala Backview! It signifies peace, Justice and equality. Just imagine how much foreign direct investments a statue of omotala backview will attract to Imo state and Nigeria as a whole.

On to Buhari, Why employed consultants from Malaysia on economic development when you can just count on Omotala and her magic backview!
You too much jare.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Olushauneddy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
É joor....! Nothing dey for dat market anymore. Idi Capt

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Reeberry: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
ibkayee:
Omo mo like booty yen gan mehn mofe fi she office, to ba ro iro mefah mo shi ma notice
You be man with fake account.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by ibkayee(f): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Reeberry:
You be man with fake account.
True
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Reeberry: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
ibkayee:

True
clap for yourself.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by josef1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chai!!! If u get money, you go marry fine wife cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by chic2pimp(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool yes, the way I rinsed this song out back when I first heard it cheesy
Kondo was one of my jams in 09-10. Was on constant repeat. It literally lit up every aff party I went to. His CEO album is still on my playlist somewhere.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nathdoug(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
how you take know say na one man dey enjoy am..don't say things with prejudice
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
See nyash
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by ibkayee(f): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
chic2pimp:

Kondo was one of my jams in 09-10. Was on constant repeat. It literally lit up every aff party I went to. His CEO album is still on my playlist somewhere.

I was devastated when the guy died man
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by zumaz: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Joblessness!

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Exponental(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
why do you have to post your back view
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by jimb(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
I wish I was the latrine she squats on... mmiri mmiri
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by chic2pimp(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Ahhh pele. Oya wa gba kondo. Wa wo commando smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Smartademu(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Madam Omotola, did u obtain permission from Oga b/4 displaying his property like dis?

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by biggy26: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
wittyt98:
cute woman she is with backside looking my granny's grin grin

I'm ara here mehn grin grin
I think say na only me notice o....lol! I follow waka, mehn.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
ibkayee:

cry sorry ehhn kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by teflonjake(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
How certain are you?

Intelligent question
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by megafone: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

So, na her hubby Bleep her inside that movie?

Na coded Olosho!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Tecno66: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
So what are we supposed to do with your backside, as men? As a married woman, dont bring such pix on the internet. Take d pix and store in your husbands phone next time.
newsynews:
Nollywood Star Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde appears to be the type that never ages.

The Actress fondly called Omosexy shared some stunning pictures of herself in a lovely green jumpsuit.

She wore the outfit to an occassion that had Rukky Sanda and Ayo Animashaun in attendance.

One of the pictures she shared is definitely the type capable of making you stare continuously at your screen cos she flaunted her backside.

Her quote on Instagram:

''Hmm...been a looooong time I posted a backview...hmm''www.nairaland.com/attachments/6265972_a4_jpeg1b3823bef194bdfc6fc6d2e905461cf2

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-shows-off-her.html
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by sedek4569: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
do you think your ass is different from other girls?, you got it all wrong.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by BruncleZuma: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Stop bleaching angry

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by freshdude99(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
How u so sure it's only one man?
Lol rokia forget actors and actresses especially actresses!
Just forget in short

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) / Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) / I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.