Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (81001 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Martin0(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
aghhh so u don be yansh lover too?cheesy

U see am written on ma face?
Nor con dey do like abednigo ooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Gtuns(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
make extra cash today by becoming a consultant of oriflame cosmetics, and international cosmetics company contact Adkem beauty on 08181642442 for more information
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by 91119111c(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Lala no kuku dey take yansh play
In fact.... Lala right now
Na sheet full am, black sheet
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Kingjames11(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
newsynews:
Nollywood Star Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde appears to be the type that never ages.

The Actress fondly called Omosexy shared some stunning pictures of herself in a lovely green jumpsuit.

She wore the outfit to an occassion that had Rukky Sanda and Ayo Animashaun in attendance.

One of the pictures she shared is definitely the type capable of making you stare continuously at your screen cos she flaunted her backside.

Her quote on Instagram:

''Hmm...been a looooong time I posted a backview...hmm''www.nairaland.com/attachments/6265972_a4_jpeg1b3823bef194bdfc6fc6d2e905461cf2

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-shows-off-her.html
. fully used yanch. Wetin remain there again? and many a man will still struggling to penetrate the wet sweet steaming pot in between#pun. well, if she give me I go still take sha
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
GreatEngineer:

Don't tell me you have been smelling her armpit everyday or she is paying you to do the job.
I have hugged her several times
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalas247:

How u dey, long time smiley

I love ur pusssy and rokia2 pussy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by NairalandAsasin(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hozier:
If I hit a girl's buttock by mistake and she doesn't react or say anything, I will continue to hit it until she says something! angry
Pervert
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Noblewhiz(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
BUGATTI VERON!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by zudozz: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
just dey imagine when she sitdon for toilet..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by gozzlin: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ike nsi! undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Tjiaz(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
still hot
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by daamazing(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Lala no kuku dey take yansh play

In fact.... Lala right now
wéréý

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by freshdude99(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

I trust Omotola.
Quote of the century!
Pls no burst my belle abeg rukky
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by delugajackson: 12:47am On Nov 17, 2017
shocked

How does she stay young forever? This woman no wan old.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by muller101(m): 1:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Rokia2:
She's looking thicker but I like. kiss And I love the fact that only one man been enjoying that. cool
na so . One man indeed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Ibbravo(m): 2:09am On Nov 17, 2017
3D polo, gown and many more available..

Check my signature

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by juman(m): 2:15am On Nov 17, 2017
One nigeria problem has destroyed the film industry.

The issue of piracy of their films.

APC government is a curse. A useless confused government.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by okerekeikpo: 4:36am On Nov 17, 2017
See wetin my fellow human being dey enjoy chai
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by no1madman(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2017
nikkypearl:
Awon yoruba ni....*idi laye wa*

Hmmmmm
oh yeah!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by no1madman(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Nothin special
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by no1madman(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2017
[img][/img]
nothing special

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by no1madman(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2017
[img][/img]
nothing special

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by no1madman(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2017
[img][/img]
nothin special

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by no1madman(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by no1madman(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2017
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by no1madman(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by no1madman(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by no1madman(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by realbaybe: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2017
People should attack her too,like they did to Caroline... If it's Caro now insult go full everywhere.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Rokia2:
She's looking thicker but I like. kiss And I love the fact that only one man been enjoying that. cool
who told you that
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by judgedredd22(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
i know some boiz wanna put dick in between. hoery boiz.

i would rather put mine in between your juicy boobies all day everyday! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) / I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer / DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.