Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

I And Joy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I And Joy (520 Views)

The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W / How Are Success And Joy Born? / I AND Marcel(gay Story , Written By Chidera Chokolate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I And Joy by Ajoshberry: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
I AND JOY
Joy came my way, While the sun was on hay to pray.
'Hey!', she'd called,waving at me. Biding me to stop-I,measuring the field.
I focused on the path that leads to distinction, Climbing creepers,waving distress-my expulsion.
The praying sun,spoke greatly in tongues, That her words hitted me like throngs.
Toward my path to Canaan, Before me was the undisciplined Hamaan:
Whirling to and fro like east wind, Arresting my attention,pulling my limb.
But my attention was bethroted to Success, Regarding none but the seeming process.
The Old Oak Over the trees smile faintly, Biding me that,good turn comes gradually.
0.5 miles to the aim, Joy was seen beyond the lane.
Halt was i,Mouth agape; Twas veiled to me that,all success are Joy's gave. 17:11:16:14:10

(1) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Favour. Conquer The Fear Of Starting Something New. / . / Big Boys Story. Revealing And Entertaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.