Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (206468 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members House - Let's Connect / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members House - Let's Connect / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Gbengard(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
mide419:
Provided it is free or doesnt cost much - Apply to every available scholarship. Every one of them. Keep in touch with your friends.

Information makes a huge difference in life.

Some guys applied for chevening scholarship and I thought they wouldnt make it.

Surprisingly fiam award letter.

When God say na your time na your time.

Apply for AGIP, Do PTDF, DO NDDC, Do all of them.

YOU NEVER KNOW!!!

Thank you for the advice.

Do you know any thread on nairaland or website that keep me updated? If yes, please help me with link(s).

Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Fortune444: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

A fast growing interior design company is seeking the services of the following individuals to work in our furniture/interior design company in Port Harcourt, Rivers State:

-Business Development / Sales Lead: An OND, HND or Bachelor Degree holder with a flair for sales and customer service to boost sale of furniture and interior design products and services. Previous experience selling or in a furniture company as an added advantage. Good Understanding of social media techniques, mass communication to potential customers and a strong drive to succeed in the role will be pluses. A Go Getter, Persuasive, Articulate and Eloquent, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Good sense of responsibility and leadership to manage other company staff as assigned, a keen interest to grow in the organization, Honest and focusedMales and Females are encouraged to apply alike
Females are especially encouraged to apply!

-Upholstery Tailor/Designer: No specific degree required - Skill Based person! Capable of sewing furniture fabrics and leather using industrial sewing machines. Previous work evidence (pictures of own works) and practical experience in a reputable company, will serve as key advantage.
Female or Males are especially encouraged to apply!

-Workshop Manager: No specific degree required - Skill Based person! Knowledge of furniture factory processes, wood work or other related technical crafts. Past learning or working experience from a technical/craft college will be a great asset.
Male candidates are especially encouraged to apply!

If you fit these qualities and are motivated to develop yourself in a fast growing company, send your COVER LETTER and RESUME to:

mx2lioms@yahoo.co.ukĀ 
or via Watsapp to 08037260838

A phone interview will be granted to initially shortlisted candidates, prior to face to face interview.

Application Deadline is extended for job start in July 2018.

Candidates resident in Rivers State are encouraged to apply.

Regards.

Design Lead
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by BadBlaize(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2018
someone should please add me up on batch A stream2 whats app group if there is any 08068866723
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentle034(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2018
BadBlaize:
someone should please add me up on batch A stream2 whats app group if there is any 08068866723
Oga there's no longer stream 2 but batch B
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by BadBlaize(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Gentle034:
Oga there's no longer stream 2 but batch B
Tnx for the info, oya add me up in batch B whatsapp group if you have the link
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by EMINIBLAIT(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Can anybody here help with medical report abii nah medical certificate??

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by joshnes(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please can anybody here help me with the contact of the local government inspector of Bwari Area Council? Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Anfieldboss: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Guys is it true you guys are being owed? How many months?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by horlaj10: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=EMINIBLAIT post=69217640]
Can anybody here help with medical report abii nah medical certificate??[/quote

Drop ur number bro, so I can add you up to my page
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Tman104(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
NYSC batch B registration is still ongoing. For PCMs in Abeokuta and environs, come to Ashar Technologies.

Registration is fluently going with no stress, no error, no finger print issue etc.

Passport photograph service available at affordable rate.
ATM card is available for processing of online payment.

Our Registration Centre:
Ashar Technologies; SHOP 7, AYOKA PLAZA, SURULERE ROUND ABOUT, ITA-EKO, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Godwinalfred(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Alfred Godwin

Federal polytechnic ede

Quantity surveying

Kanu state
Niger state
Anambra state
Ogun state
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Godwinalfred(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Alfred Godwin

Federal polytechnic ede

Quantity surveying

Kanu state
Niger state
Anambra state
Rivers state
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by gofaik(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Guys! Having issues correcting DOB. Exemption letter is what is showing because of the wrong date of birth. I need help
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by ehrique: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2018
juniorboy:
This thread will bring prospective corpers for the 2018 Batch A together.

Let's meet here to discuss latest news and issues bothering on
registration, mobilization and so on.

To help foster unity on this thread, 18A corpers should please introduce themselves in this format:

-Alias/Moniker
-School/Institution
-Course of Study
-Year of Graduation and lastly,
-Where you wish to serve

Thanks.

Are you a serving Corp member, passed out or aspiring one, then you may have a story to tell. http://mynyscstory.com is a platform where youth corpers go to share their experiences in camp and during service.

All you need to do is go to SUBMIT ARTICLE, type your story, upload any image of your choice and submit. Within seconds your story goes live to the public.

Help enlighten others. See who shares the same experience like you. Get in there now.

Checkout this expository story of a youth Corp member who came face to face with a ghost during service.... http://mynyscstory.com/mtn-night-call-brought-youth-corper-face-face-ghost-narrates-experience
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Rakash(f): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Please who has an idea of the timetable inside the nysc orientation camp or camps, by timetable i mean- Wake Up Time, Bath Time, Morning Parade Time, Breakfast Time etc. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by collinoblaze(m): 5:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Rakash:
Please who has an idea of the timetable inside the nysc orientation camp or camps, by timetable i mean- Wake Up Time, Bath Time, Morning Parade Time, Breakfast Time etc. Thanks

Hit me up on whatsapp I'll send it to you there
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by collinoblaze(m): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2018
+2349038169266
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by eniorisha(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Pls, who's in Lagos & can assist me with medical fitness certificate, pls. I'm a little buoyant now!

God bless u as u do
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by doublezero7(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
#StraightToCamp #ComfortAndSafety

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Rakash(f): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
collinoblaze:

Hit me up on whatsapp I'll send it to you there
what is your whatsapp number

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.