Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. (13560 Views)

For Those Who Haven't Had Sex Since January Up Until Now, How Did U Do It? / No Honey Moon, No Sex Since After Marriage / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by ceezarhh(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
please create a thread when something eventually goes wrong...

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by femi4: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
hooklover:
Folks I have a particular married lady I use to have fun with before she married 2yrs ago. We were good friends and friends with benefits before she married..

I noticed she has a weak point wen it comes to sex. Not that she loves it too much the issue is she cannot say NO when u have the courage to ask her for it..

Before the marriage while making out I told her hope she will not abandon me jokingly as I will miss her I held her close to my chest and she told me not to worry if she has chance she will See Me but not like before.....

After she married she relocated to akwaibom with her husband and not seen her and she doesn't use a good phone than can whatsapp and atimes her number is off if I call to say hi.
She called me last in september that she is coming to c her sister who just gave birth. She came and in the evening we met at a nice bar took some drinks and pepersoup.

I later took her to my new place to show her were I live.

She went to ease herself and saw a condom in my waste bin not packaged well.

She was just said so u have not changed since I know u. U no dey tire.
I just smiled off. She said she want to be on her way back to her sisters place cos she didn't not tell her sister she will stay long. I said OK but won't she give me wat she used to give me before? She said y did I not ask since we were gisting.

To cut long story short she gave me a quick one
I just wonder if she has NO in her dictionary. She has never said NO to sex since I know her. Just wondering if that's how she says yes to akwaibom folks who dear to ask her. She is a matured lady always smile and hardly talks.... Akwaibom ladies are nice

std loading.... Kwatinu
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by vicben27(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
take your eyes off! someone else's Wife. some men get mind ooh! I can never screw a married Woman God Forbid That.
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Tension532: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
if it wad Saudi Arabia you and that bitch woman would be stoned to death

fool angry

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by hooklover: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tension532:
if it wad Saudi Arabia you and that bitch woman would be stoned to death

fool angry

Unfortunately we are in Nigeria not Saudi Arabia.

Blame nature. Stop disturbing urself married lady bleeping has been on for years till now and will continue.

Nobody can stop it.... Just accept and enjoy ur life

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by BluntBoy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
hooklover:
Folks I have a particular married lady I use to have fun with before she married 2yrs ago. We were good friends and friends with benefits before she married..

I noticed she has a weak point wen it comes to sex. Not that she loves it too much the issue is she cannot say NO when u have the courage to ask her for it..

Before the marriage while making out I told her hope she will not abandon me jokingly as I will miss her I held her close to my chest and she told me not to worry if she has chance she will See Me but not like before.....

After she married she relocated to akwaibom with her husband and not seen her and she doesn't use a good phone than can whatsapp and atimes her number is off if I call to say hi.
She called me last in september that she is coming to c her sister who just gave birth. She came and in the evening we met at a nice bar took some drinks and pepersoup.

I later took her to my new place to show her were I live.

She went to ease herself and saw a condom in my waste bin not packaged well.

She was just said so u have not changed since I know u. U no dey tire.
I just smiled off. She said she want to be on her way back to her sisters place cos she didn't not tell her sister she will stay long. I said OK but won't she give me wat she used to give me before? She said y did I not ask since we were gisting.

To cut long story short she gave me a quick one
I just wonder if she has NO in her dictionary. She has never said NO to sex since I know her. Just wondering if that's how she says yes to akwaibom folks who dear to ask her. She is a matured lady always smile and hardly talks.... Akwaibom ladies are nice

Karma is just by the corner, bro. Don't also forget "magun".

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Marshalxv:
How did we get here! I mean how did we get to the point where a man will sleep with another man's wife and still have the guts to announce it in public.

Enjoy it while it last cuz I'm sire karma is almost at your doorstep .

We got here by threading the path of HYPOCRISY, HETEROSEXUALS think HOMOSEXUALISM is a greater crime. The BOAST about their committing FORNICATION and ADULTERY. If its a GAY thread..................THEY ALL START BEHAVING LIKE SAINTS AND NOT SINNERS. Fvcking hypocrites!!!
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
hooklover:

Thanks for ur advice.

I have been trying to stay away but I don't know how I always come across them. Wen I make move thinking they will resist they always corporate. The reason is best known to them....

Men should avoid marrying hoes as wife to avoid blaming other guys....

Thank
Repent, cos the devil is in total control of your life.

Let me tell you a true life story, when i was young what I enjoyed doing is to diverging teenage girls,I did this to many of them that I cannot count,I don't even keep a girlfriend cos matured girls to was a waste of time cos of the size of their hole.
Fast forward, while the act i impregnated a girl at the age of 16,yes she was 16yrs,her parents refused to give her to me citing my inability to take care of their daughter, OK no problem,i left after 14yrs i got my baby girl back but what I found out after she spent a month with me was terrible, she talk to me as if we are age mate, at 25 this girl abort twice,I sent her back to her mom cos of boys.

Listen to the advised given, indeed karma is a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Timson01(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
dammytosh:
Some one will sleep with your wife too.

In fact most of your kids will likely not be yours and you will not know.
U sleep with another man's wife get ready someone will sleep with urs most probably more than one

That is what the book of Karma says.
that life for u u reap what u sow
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Papoose269(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
You are a very foolish person and nobody can make me think otherwise. You can't even spell probably which shows how full you are. As if you haven't exhibited your stupidity enough,you keep responding to everyone's comment trying to justify your act making you look like more of the big idiot that you already are. You will soon start urinating blood
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by MrRitchie: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
We still haven't gotten there yet, we just getting towards it, watch out in half a decade time and see different wonders happening, what's happening now is just like 'INTRODUCTION'
Marshalxv:
How did we get here! I mean how did we get to the point where a man will sleep with another man's wife and still have the guts to announce it in public.

Enjoy it while it last cuz I'm sire karma is almost at your doorstep .

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by greencard: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
hooklover:

Thanks for ur advice.

I have been trying to stay away but I don't know how I always come across them. Wen I make move thinking they will resist they always corporate. The reason is best known to them....

Men should avoid marrying hoes as wife to avoid blaming other guys....

Thank
stop thinking you are one James bond or something for seducing a married women. Many men like you also face such but unlike the weak u..the regard and respect for the husband(s) who paid the bride price of such women won't let them do it.. Where is your honour if you sleep with a weak unstable soul ?

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by hooklover: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
greencard:
stop thinking you are one James bond or something for seducing a married women. Many men like you also face such but unlike the weak u..the regard and respect for the husband(s) who paid the bride price of such women won't let them do it.. Where is your honour if you sleep with a weak unstable soul ?

This one u dey talk na grammar. If u like marry weak unstable soul leaving the stable soul I will bleep if I meet her. So shine ur eye and marry a stable soul..

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Ibbravo(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2017
Op .... You are f**kin dumb...
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Mrkumareze(m): 2:29am On Nov 17, 2017
You just made your failure in in life easy.
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Obierika(m): 4:32am On Nov 17, 2017
hooklover:

This one u dey talk na grammar. If u like marry weak unstable soul leaving the stable soul I will bleep if I meet her. So shine ur eye and marry a stable soul..

I'm sure you have impregnated a married woman before, have you not?
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by tochivitus(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce1:
You go soon reach your last bus-stop

And nobody would be around to save your ass.

Don't mind that idiot he think he is smart, time will come when your wife will cheat on you with your close pal. Kama is a bitch u know it serves u what u deserve
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by eph12(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2017
hooklover:

Guy I sorry for ur peniscap. I am not a saint does not mean u are God that knows the future. Bad guys like us live longer and enjoy life. I don't have fear in anything I do..

Try to marry decent wife not hoes looking forward ducks every were
It will surprise you to know even the decent ones can be hoes if some situation present themselves
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Marshalxv(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2017
MrRitchie:
We still haven't gotten there yet, we just getting towards it, watch out in half a decade time and see different wonders happening, what's happening now is just like 'INTRODUCTION'

Lol,that's a bad introduction o ,they should just stop it right there.
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Dantedasz(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2017
This is an exhibition of lack of self discipline, lack of morals,lack of self respect, and total disrespect of the marriage institution in whole.

@OP,

Enjoy yourself. You are the MAN.
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by terrezo2002(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2017
Proverbs 9:27
stolen water is sweet and bread eaten in the corner is pleasant not knowing the dead are there.

The adulterers don't go unpunished. The unfaithful wife and the he-goat that goes after her shall both be put to shame.

By means of a whorish woman, a man is reduced to a crumb of bread.
If you can't control your sexual urge, get married. It is honourable to sleep with only your wife or husband. Let the wise hear and save his soul. God help you

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by manikspears: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2017
hooklover:

I have 2kids from baby mama's I don't plan to marry oh. I need kids not marriage....

What I have seen make me settle for baby mama. No hypertension nobody to worry about.

I will not sleep with man's wife in his home.

But if in other places like hotel or my house I will do it with joy. Without condom for full enjoyment.
It's not rape it consensual sex......

Haters can go to hell.... I have been into married ladies over 3yrs Now.. So I understand d terrain well......

Keep it up,alaigbon
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by hooklover: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2017
femi4:
std loading.... Kwatinu

Condom in use......

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by femi4: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by hooklover: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2017
femi4:
Don't be ignorant boy!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/blackdoctor.org/515192/5-stds-you-can-get-while-using-a-condom/amp/

No waist ur time condom works for me if ur using it get issue sort itself out.. All d 3i both yesterday is finished on 3differet pussycat. One married and 2single

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by MrRitchie: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Marshalxv:

Lol,that's a bad introduction o ,they should just stop it right there.

For those of us who want it to stop then we need to start praying for the world to end, if not sad
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by greencard: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
hooklover:

lol..u make me laugh for real.

But bro being a Casanova is not about messing around with married folks..if you want me to take you serious go for single women and up your game..stop taking advantage of weak and bored married
women

I don't know ur future ambitions..but if this is The career part you have chosen..then I wish u good luck in ur subsequent endeavours.. sad
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by awodivictor(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
The deeds of this life are the destinies of the next. There is a heaven, there is a hell and there is a choice. To touch a single lady is bad enough let alone a man's wife, and worst still to come here talking about it. Should we clap for you? Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap. Jacob deceived Isaac his father with the skin of a goat claiming he is Esau, what did his children deceive him with when they sold his son Joseph? A minute in hell you will regret ever meeting that woman in life. May God show you mercy while there is time.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Marshalxv(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
MrRitchie:

For those of us who want it to stop then we need to start praying for the world to end, if not sad

World end keh ! no o,me I'm not ready to meet my maker yet
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by MrRitchie: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Marshalxv:

World end keh ! no o,me I'm not ready to meet my maker yet

Lol, so make we dey enjoy the world like that, but wait o, without all this things excluding (violence and terrorist) the world would av been a boring place o truth be told
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
dammytosh:
Some one will sleep with your wife too.

In fact most of your kids will likely not be yours and you will not know.

That is what the book of Karma says.

That guys life weak me
Re: Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Some people are born without sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) / What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.