₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,956 members, 3,973,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 December 2017 at 11:39 PM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance (12604 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Ensure Insurance Plc / How To Ensure HR Administrators Get Your CV During Applications / Graduate Vacancies At Ensure Insurance Plc - 2 Positions (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by laptop111: 3:05pm On Nov 16
Ensure is changing the way insurance works for Nigerians. Our primary objective is to deliver innovative insurance products that work for you, our customer. From life insurance, education plans, motor insurance to home insurance, we’ve got you covered.

We are currently recruiting into our Graduate Trainee Programme

Required Competencies:

A university degree
Must have completed NYSC
Age – 28 years and below
Logical and analytical reasoning
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Attention to detail
Good listening skill
Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Proficiency in the use of business tools such as Microsoft packages (MS Word, Excel, Visio and Powerpoint)
Remuneration: N3,000,000.00k per annum

Application Deadline: Not specified.

Click here to apply http://opportunitieshub.com.ng/graduate-trainee-recruitment-ensure-insurance/
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Evegreen: 3:07pm On Nov 16
Is this for real....
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by louisbele(f): 3:36pm On Nov 16
Yes it is , applied already
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by obonujoker(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16
Target Jobs.... hope no be die be this....
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Victorwale: 5:47pm On Nov 16
louisbele:
Yes it is , applied already

did you get a notification on ur mail after applying?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Dskyy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16
Lol I see marketing here.....insurance n marketing are like 5 & 6 grin

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by louisbele(f): 8:10am On Nov 17
Victorwale:

did you get a notification on ur mail after applying?
Nope
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by omotola123: 9:36pm On Nov 18
Hello house, any updates pls?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by BlueRayDick: 10:12pm On Nov 18
Dskyy:
Lol I see marketing here.....insurance n marketing are like 5 & 6 grin
What you don't know, you don't know!

So everyone working in an insurance company is a marketer? Smh......

For your information, marketing is just a department in an insurance company just like every other company.

There are several departments in an insurance company including Human resource, claims, accounts/finance, customer service, underwriting, audit,marketing/sales.

The selected few in the graduate trainee programme will be groomed and placed to work in any of the aforementioned departments.

Stop discouraging people. Am sure you know not all bankers earn 3m per annum sef

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by LadyGoddiva(f): 10:39pm On Nov 18
Leave him to his small thinking. Graduate trainees for that matter earning 250 grands a month. How many bankers can dream of that?
BlueRayDick:

What you don't know, you don't know!

So everyone working in an insurance company is a marketer? Smh......

For your information, marketing is just a department in an insurance company just like every other company.

There are several departments in an insurance company including Human resource, claims, accounts/finance, customer service, underwriting, audit,marketing/sales.

The selected few in the graduate trainee programme will be groomed and placed to work in any of the aforementioned departments.

Stop discouraging people. Am sure you know not all bankers earn 3m per annum sef
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by peacenaija(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21
any update guys?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by LadyGoddiva(f): 3:43pm On Nov 21
None yet oh
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by peacenaija(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21
LadyGoddiva:
None yet oh
let's keep the hopes high, tho a guy open a thread for test invite from ensure
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by LadyGoddiva(f): 4:16pm On Nov 21
Really? Well maybe they’re still in the process of selecting candidates. Link to the thread please?
peacenaija:

let's keep the hopes high, tho a guy open a thread for test invite from ensure
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Tpeters(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21
3Mper annum
dts 250k per month
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by BlueRayDick: 4:29pm On Nov 21

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by peacenaija(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21
BlueRayDick:

The application is not even closed yet, application closes 29th November. So you can start waiting for updates from that day. For now, its advised you go about other things.
take a chill oga, I asked for updates because someone open a thread that he was invited for a test by ensure insurance. The guy also applied for their graduate trainee
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by peacenaija(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21
LadyGoddiva:
Really? Well maybe they’re still in the process of selecting candidates. Link to the thread please?

http://www.nairaland.com/4189124/ensure-insu-invite
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by sophiathefirst: 4:37pm On Nov 21
My Test invites just came in now, and i dont know how to go about. Am in Enugu, n test is in lagos, 9am tomorrow. i just dont know what to do now, guys any way to reschedule??
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by peacenaija(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21
sophiathefirst:
My Test invites just came in now, and i dont know how to go about. Am in Enugu, n test is in lagos, 9am tomorrow. i just dont know what to do now, guys any way to reschedule??

when did you apply and did you receive any acknowledgment of the receipt of your application from them? thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Ogaezy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21
sophiathefirst:

Which position did you apply for??
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by BlueRayDick: 4:58pm On Nov 21
peacenaija:

take a chill oga, I asked for updates because someone open a thread that he was invited for a test by ensure insurance. The guy also applied for their graduate trainee

Alright, I just saw the thread now.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by sophiathefirst: 5:25pm On Nov 21
peacenaija:

when did you apply and did you receive any acknowledgment of the receipt of your application from them? thanks
Actually, when i submitted it.kept on loading till eternity, just had to minimize my browser and do other things with my phone . So I thought it didn't submit and I didnt bother to check my mail for successful application. Only to see their message this afternoon.
I applied on Sunday evening.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by sophiathefirst: 5:25pm On Nov 21
Ogaezy:

Which position did you apply for??
Graduate Trainee
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by temmitats(f): 7:23pm On Nov 21
Hello, I just got an invite for the rest scheduled for tomorrow. Who has an idea what we are to bring along and the format o the test
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Yorubabhoy: 7:47pm On Nov 21
temmitats:
Hello, I just got an invite for the rest scheduled for tomorrow. Who has an idea what we are to bring along and the format o the test
Via mail or text?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by temmitats(f): 8:00pm On Nov 21
Yorubabhoy:

Via mail or text?
Text

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by youdontknowme: 2:16am On Nov 22
temmitats:

Text

Read all you can on insurance and the terms. When did you apply?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Gydion(m): 11:55am On Nov 22
How was the test today?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by chimaria(f): 1:56pm On Nov 22
@temmitas

kindly update us
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by bluview: 2:56pm On Nov 22
Delicious test. More of elementary mathematics and less english
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by LadyGoddiva(f): 3:02pm On Nov 22
Really? That’s awesome! Looking forward to writing a “delicious” test too. Erm... where did you write the test, as in which of the branches of their office and do you happen to know the next stage of recruitment?
bluview:
Delicious test. More of elementary mathematics and less english

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv / Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight / Fidelity Bank CBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.