₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,977 members, 3,973,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 01:38 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance (12609 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Ensure Insurance Plc / How To Ensure HR Administrators Get Your CV During Applications / Graduate Vacancies At Ensure Insurance Plc - 2 Positions (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by temmitats(f): 4:36pm On Nov 24
I just received a success text to come for an interview tomorrow. Who is with me?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Enkay12: 4:42pm On Nov 24
Same here
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by charlyazods(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24
Massive Recruitment: Management Trainees (Post-NYSC Fresh Graduates)

A global hospitality brand is looking to employ and train over 100 Fresh Graduates in Lagos who MUST have finished NYSC.

Job Title: Management Trainee

AVAILABLE SLOTS ARE FIRST COME BASIS!

Emails containing well representing CVs should be mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com using a proper mail subject. Emails not properly titled would be disregarded.

Further details will be communicated to those whose applications are deemed suitable.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Benokpara: 5:00pm On Nov 24
I just received a mail to come for interview too.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by youdontknowme: 5:00pm On Nov 24
Benokpara:
I just received a mail to come for interview too.

Mail or text?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Enkay12: 5:03pm On Nov 24
Mine was text

youdontknowme:

Mail or text?

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by youdontknowme: 5:06pm On Nov 24
Who else got the invite?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by GreatHercules(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24
This people didn't even invite me for test sha.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by maeola(f): 5:58pm On Nov 24
Na wa o.... And I'm yet to receive an invite for the test, talkless of interview...
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Aroboi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24
maeola:
Na wa o.... And I'm yet to receive an invite for the test, talkless of interview...
wen did u apply?..it seems people dt applied last week av nt bn called.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by temmitats(f): 6:41pm On Nov 24
maeola:
When did you apply?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by temmitats(f): 6:42pm On Nov 24
youdontknowme:
Who else got the invite?
I received an email in addition to the text, maybe you should check your inbox.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by ogeyon(f): 6:47pm On Nov 24
Please is the position for those in Lagos. Still waiting for Invite
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by maeola(f): 8:53pm On Nov 24
I applied last week. On Sunday to be precise undecided
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by peacenaija(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24
I've reapplied oo.. I don't mind the consequences...
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by opelhiz: 9:03pm On Nov 24
I got a success text and mail too for an interview tomorrow saturday...It sounds awkward and too fast...Am I just thinkng so?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by LadyGoddiva(f): 9:08pm On Nov 24
What are your worries?
opelhiz:
I got a success text and mail too for an interview tomorrow saturday...It sounds awkward and too fast...Am I just thinkng so?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Vizzim: 9:09pm On Nov 24
peacenaija:
I've reapplied oo.. I don't mind the consequences...

Why not just go and drop ur CV with them.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by peacenaija(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24
Vizzim:

Why not just go and drop ur CV with them.

I wish I could, I'm now in Ibadan.. I dont mind if you can help sir.. plsss
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by izutex007(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24
gofaik:
Don't know for certain, buh I tried sending an email to reschedule, receipt was acknowledged buh no reasonable response yet.

Please what email address did you use??

Have you heard from them
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by fortunes01: 9:39pm On Nov 24
GreatHercules:
This people didn't even invite me for test sha.

Even me. O ga o
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Ogaezy(m): 7:07am On Nov 25
On thing you should know and I've noticed about this cry is that they're much interested in people who studied Arts/Commercial courses in school, so if you are a science student and applying, if you like apply more than once like me, you're not going to be called unless exceptional grace. Some with Economics or Bus-Admin will apply today and will be called for test the next day.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by GreatHercules(m): 7:15am On Nov 25
Ogaezy:
On thing you should know and I've noticed about this cry is that they're much interested in people who studied Arts/Commercial courses in school, so if you are a science student and applying, if you like apply more than once like me, you're not going to be called unless exceptional grace. Some with Economics or Bus-Admin will apply today and will be called for test the next day.
Oga, I studied a commercial course and they didn't invite me. I think they just sent these mails randomly jare.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Aroboi(m): 7:54am On Nov 25
I dnt tink dey give preference to course of study..i tink d invite is in batches or mayb randomly..nd it seems people dt got invite applied dis week..so lets stil b hopeful nd dnt b tempted 2 apply again,else u stand 2 b disqualified.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Enkay12: 8:10am On Nov 25
I'm a pure science student and was invited. I guess the invitations are in batches

Ogaezy:
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by gofaik: 9:34am On Nov 25
izutex007:

Please what email address did you use??

Have you heard from them
Nothing yet bro
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by gofaik: 9:38am On Nov 25
Ogaezy:
That's not true. I studied Engineering, buh was invited
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by soppye: 10:57am On Nov 25
Has anyone done his/her interview. How was it?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by LadyGoddiva(f): 5:25pm On Nov 25
How was the interview guys?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Benokpara: 9:44am On Nov 26
The interview was great. Those guys are really serious. There was a HR interview. Prior to that we were given a Case study to study and interprete. The HR chat was just normal life qusstions and your responses at various with challenges. It's good to just relax and be confident. We were then asked to give our views regarding the case study. After the HR chat, was the manager interview. Please for guys ensure u have a suit on and you are fully corporately dressed. Just hoping and believing God for a miracle. Ensure Insurance is indeed a place to be. Wishing all success

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Aroboi(m): 11:51am On Nov 26
Benokpara:
The interview was great. Those guys are really serious. There was a HR interview. Prior to that we were given a Case study to study and interprete. The HR chat was just normal life qusstions and your responses at various with challenges. It's good to just relax and be confident. We were then asked to give our views regarding the case study. After the HR chat, was the manager interview. Please for guys ensure u have a suit on and you are fully corporately dressed. Just hoping and believing God for a miracle. Ensure Insurance is indeed a place to be. Wishing all success
wish u d best..pls lyk how many wher u guys?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Graysmooth(f): 7:49am On Nov 27
Hopefully, our test invite will come in this week IJN.

If you believe, click like wink

6 Likes

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv / Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight / Fidelity Bank CBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.