₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,473 members, 3,971,698 topics. Date: Friday, 15 December 2017 at 10:32 PM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance (12532 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Ensure Insurance Plc / How To Ensure HR Administrators Get Your CV During Applications / Graduate Vacancies At Ensure Insurance Plc - 2 Positions (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Stormyweather(m): 10:19am On Nov 27
Graysmooth:
Hopefully, our test invite will come in this week IJN.

If you believe, click like wink
I believe o. It's over a week I applied. I studied English.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by phaieet(f): 11:05am On Nov 27
louisbele:
Yes it is , applied already
Good morning! please did you get any feedback after you applied? I just applied now and didn't even know if it was submitted successfully
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by soppye: 5:10pm On Nov 27
Please has anyone heard from them since the interview with the Manager?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by louisbele(f): 5:39pm On Nov 27
phaieet:
Good morning! please did you get any feedback after you applied? I just applied now and didn't even know if it was submitted successfully
no i didnt get any feedback, not even test invite sef sad sad sad
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Benokpara: 6:34pm On Nov 27
soppye:
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Benokpara: 6:34pm On Nov 27
No not yet. Still awaiting a positive response.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Dzes: 7:14pm On Nov 27
I just saw this thread today,i remembered my cousin bro put in for this job, but he has not been invited for an interview. His feeling bad after I told him that people have been going for the interview according to what I saw here, his thinking of resubmitting his application again hoping he might be called for an interview
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Ogaezy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27
Dzes:
I just saw this thread today,i remembered my cousin bro put in for this job, but he has not been invited for an interview. His feeling bad after I told him that people have been going for the interview according to what I saw here, his thinking of resubmitting his application again hoping he might be called for an interview

Let him resubmit, he has nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Ajani24: 3:28pm On Nov 28
Good afternoon people, I had my test last week Thursday, got a success mail on friday evening for an interview scheduled for saturday morning (9am) The interview went well; first was the the case study written interview, then the panel of two interview, after which I was asked to wait for close to 30 mins. Then I was interviewed by the CEO, the interview with him was more like an interactive session and it lasted for close to one hour. He the told me that if I was successful, they will definitely contact me within this week. I guess thats how it went. Goodluck to others
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Ajani24: 3:30pm On Nov 28
You mean the CEO? I don''t know wat u mean by manager honestly, cos i met the CEO himself OWOLABI SALAMI
soppye:
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by gadpeter(m): 10:52am On Nov 29
please has anyone heard anything from them since after the interview
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by BlueRayDick: 10:55am On Nov 29
Ajani24:
You mean the CEO? I don''t know wat u mean by manager honestly, cos i met the CEO himself OWOLABI SALAMI
But Sukanmi is the CEO/ MD na. Owolabi is CRO or something.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by soppye: 9:10pm On Nov 29
BlueRayDick:

But Sukanmi is the CEO/ MD na. Owolabi is CRO or something.

Yes I mean Owolabi Salami.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by chimaria(f): 1:46am On Nov 30
So no more test invite?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by gadpeter(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30
any news yet from after the interview with the CEO
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by soppye: 12:40pm On Nov 30
Temmitas hi. I sent you an email you didnt reply
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by gadpeter(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30
Ajani24:
Good afternoon people, I had my test last week Thursday, got a success mail on friday evening for an interview scheduled for saturday morning (9am) The interview went well; first was the the case study written interview, then the panel of two interview, after which I was asked to wait for close to 30 mins. Then I was interviewed by the CEO, the interview with him was more like an interactive session and it lasted for close to one hour. He the told me that if I was successful, they will definitely contact me within this week. I guess thats how it went. Goodluck to others

Ade what's up, kindly reply my mail or can we chat on whatsapp
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Wonder005: 5:22pm On Nov 30
well I contacted someone there yesterday and he said as at yesterday they hadn't compiled the report so probably by next week we should hear from them.. so I thought of sharing that with you guys...let's just be rest assured. I see us getting our letters next week God willing...
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Ajani24: 7:05pm On Nov 30
Hopefully we should hear from them next week, its probably taking them longer to do their compilation, stay optimistic and positive!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Ajani24: 7:25pm On Nov 30
08083288712, chat me up on whatsapp if you don't mind please
Wonder005:
well I contacted someone there yesterday and he said as at yesterday they hadn't compiled the report so probably by next week we should hear from them.. so I thought of sharing that with you guys...let's just be rest assured. I see us getting our letters next week God willing...
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Ajani24: 7:26pm On Nov 30
gadpeter:

Ade what's up, kindly reply my mail or can we chat on whatsapp
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by gadpeter(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01
Wonder005:

thanks bro, I appreciate, oshey
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by dmjinc(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01
na packaged marketing grin grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by ebixy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02
has Anyone for Abuja received interview invite?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Wonder005: 3:42pm On Dec 02
dmjinc:
na packaged marketing grin grin
Realy Please tell us more o
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by LarrySmiles01: 7:46am On Dec 03
ebixy:

Not yet.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by mayorrex(m): 7:58am On Dec 03
ebixy:
Yeah..... We had interview on the 27th of November. There Abuja Address is 3 Port Harcourt Crescent, area 11 Abuja. We are still waiting for their calls....
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by ebixy(m): 11:18am On Dec 03
mayorrex:

Yeah..... We had interview on the 27th of November. There Abuja Address is 3 Port Harcourt Crescent, area 11 Abuja. We are still waiting for their calls....
I actually wrote my own test on that 27th November same venue
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by ebixy(m): 11:19am On Dec 03
LarrySmiles01:

Not yet.
Okay. In case you do, just mention it here
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Dparagon(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03
ebixy:

I actually wrote my own test on that 27th November same venue

Test or panel interview I suppose? Cos that day was specifically for the first stage of the recruitment process (panel interview).
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by ebixy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03
Dparagon:

Test or panel interview I suppose? Cos that day was specifically for the first stage of the recruitment process (panel interview).
TEST. I actually saw some people who came for interview, they were few. The number of people for test were almost 40
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Ensure Insurance by Adejumokefafure: 6:55pm On Dec 04
Hello, I guess no one has being called yet...

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Is Recruiting / Vacancy For Chemistry, Government, Literature, & Other Subject Teachers / Career Opportunity - Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.